The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EIIR

Heir Presumptive
City
Somewhere
Country
United Kingdom
:crown5: . . . . . :royalstandard: . . . . . :crown5:

Confirmed - Kate is pregnant!!

Kate is currently in hospital as she is suffering very badly with morning sickness.

The Queen, DoE, Charles, Camilla, Harry and the Middletons are all delighted.

PM David Cameron has sent them his congratulations.

a%20crown.gif
. . . . . :royalstandard: . . . . .
a%20crown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
BBC News - Duchess of Cambridge pregnant

A link to the BBC breaking news article.

"A spokesman said the duchess has been admitted to King Edward VII Hospital in central London with very acute morning sickness and is expected to stay for several days."

Last edited:
Just saw it on CNN! Congratulations!!!

Hope her morning sickness goes away

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess!! This is very exciting news!!

Kate is expected to remain in hospital for several days as her morning sickness is severe. She'll have a period of rest after she leaves hospital.

Sounds like she is in for a rough few months. I hope she feels better. But congrats to them both.

So exciting!!

It says that she has to stay at the hospital for a few days. I hope she gets well soon.

Yay!!!

I'm sorry she's so sick she has to be in the hospital. Bless her heart.

Thought so...congratulations! The announcement she was in hospital last week with acute morning sickness. It also said she's in the early stages. Let's hope she feels better soon and has a safe and easy pregnancy going forward.

Last edited:
I just heard this is wonderful news! A new life, congrats to William and Kate! Wow Charles and Diana are going to be grand-parents and Harry is going to be an Uncle!!

Ok, now they had to tell us because she is in hospital.No date for the birth?
Congratulations!

I'm really really happy!!! Wonderful news!!! Congratulations to Kate,William and their families!!!

Great news, congratulations to the couple and their families.

I suspect she is still in the relatively early stages of pregnancy, hence the morning sickness, and that they have not announced the expected time of birth.

Last edited:
Omg omg omg

Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! I'm so excited and pleased about this news! Apart from a Royal Wedding, there's nothing more exciting than news of a royal baby!

The condition that Catherine is suffering from (Hyperemesis Gravidarum) apparently affects about 1 in 100 pregnant women. I do feel awfully sorry for pregnant mothers generally having to go through any complications or morning sickness etc and wish all mothers everywhere very happy and easy pregancies! Hopefully, she will feel better and will rest easy and we will see more of her in all her blooming pregnacy glory over the next few months!

Looking forward to many threads about names, pregnancy fashion etc etc etc!

Congratulations to TRH The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge.

Hurrah!

...although it is worrisome that she has such severe morning sickness. That full moon face she was sporting last week was a dead giveaway, though, as well as the fact that they chose to dine alone in that pub and kept asking for seconds. Most women who have been pregnant will recall the immense hunger of those early days. Guess they didn't want us to see how much she was eating.

But, gosh, surely this is no surprise- we've all been speculating that this would happen after they finished their Jubilee tour. :)

Congratulations to the happy couple and parents to be.

Well not unexpected but a total thrill to see it confirmed! I guess there was a reason for a bit fuller face lately! HA! I barely noticed the headline on the small ticker on the NY Times website.

She must've been miserable over the last few weeks, yet you couldn't really tell during her public engagements. To think she was playing hockey in heels just a few days ago!

Kate's at the King Edward VII hospital in London and is hooked up to a drip as she's been unable to keep anything down.

Congrats, not surprising though. Bet her admittance is the only reason we know.

Interestingly the last time a serving monarch got to meet a great-grandchild who was in direct succession to the throne, was 120 years ago.

EDIT: I was right, palace confirm that the royals had no plans to announce the pregnancy yet. But the hospitalisation made it impossible to keep hidden apparently, which I disagree with,

Last edited:
Too bad about the morning sickness, but Hurrah definitely on the new baby! Who knows, maybe the reason she is so sick is maybe twins?? That would be many shades of awesome!

I was so excited to hear this news. Barbara Walters announced it on The View.

Congratulations to them both and though it's rough to be sick, when Baby C gets here, it will all be worthwhile!

Congrat's to the couple. This is great news. Cant wait for the little arrival.

Yes, I hope HRH get better soon. Such exciting news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom