The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 04:46 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeniaCasaraghi View Post
Oh good gawd just wait until the freakin summer!
I hate how people just need to know every little thing about someone famous; it's their child and there are a select few who need to know what she's having or how many.
Anyway, are WnK back in Anglessey? I would definitely hide if I were them.
Thank you!!!
We know they were in London yesterday for the staff Christmas party, I can't imagine they'd be going back unless William is at work for Christmas and then Catherine will probably stay with her parents. Today is also the family lunch at BP which they're expected to attend.

Old 12-20-2012, 08:56 AM
Serene Highness

Kate's condition can kill, it's no joke

Old 12-20-2012, 06:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke-of-Earl View Post
HG is really horrible, but Kate seems to be recuperating very well
Old 12-20-2012, 08:38 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke-of-Earl View Post
Interesting video ,,, I've never noticed before how she touched her belly because of illness or pain ,, But this video very clear ,,, God save her ,,, Thank you for posting
Old 12-21-2012, 06:33 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikah deena View Post
Interesting video ,,, I've never noticed before how she touched her belly because of illness or pain ,, But this video very clear ,,, God save her ,,, Thank you for posting
she's always touching her belly, believe me remember last year during their engagement in Denmark?
Old 12-21-2012, 10:29 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess jones View Post
she's always touching her belly, believe me remember last year during their engagement in Denmark?
haha I didn't noticed .
Old 12-21-2012, 10:58 AM
Serene Highness

Its not always easy to know what to do with your hands. I suppose Catherine could swing her arms like a sapper when she walked
Old 12-21-2012, 11:12 AM
Royal Highness

haha yes I noticed that she touching her belly always ,,, but this is kind ok from the Etiquette for women when she not know what to do with hands & even man .,, try to check most of royals does ,,, maybe Kate Exaggerated of ,,, but exactly like how Duck-of-earl commented , not always easy to know what to do with your hands .
Old 12-21-2012, 01:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Touching ? She is holding her hands in front of her body.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 12-21-2012, 01:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
Touching ? She is holding her hands in front of her body.
Yes, I do agree, that is all it looked like to me. If I were "pregnant" every time I held my hands like that I would have more kids than the old woman who lived in a shoe LOL!!!!!
Old 12-27-2012, 06:34 AM
Serene Highness

Duchess of Cambridge 'will take maternity leave' from royal duties after baby is born next year - Telegraph

Quote:
When the Duke of Cambridge was born in June 1982, his parents did not carry out an overseas tour for 10 months.
A royal source said: “The Duchess will give birth at some point in 2013 and it would be unusual for her to travel in the couple of months after that.
No overseas tour has yet been planned for next year, and obviously the arrival of the baby will have an effect on the Duchess’s diary."
Old 12-27-2012, 11:09 AM
Majesty

This will provide bonding time and just allow all parties time to settle into a new routine.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:56 AM
Majesty

I think everyone knows its expected for Catherine to take some time off once the baby is born.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Kate will need all the rest she can get after she has the baby. She'll need some bonding time and getting used to the new routine. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't have any appearances for 3-4 months after the baby.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:00 AM
Serene Highness

Severe morning sickness rare, not dangerous if treated right away | masslive.com
Quote:
Dr. Robert Wool, an obstetrician and gynecologist at Women’s Health Associates in Springfield and Westfield, said the royal couple’s case brings attention to a medical topic that does not usually make headlines. Severe morning sickness, if treated in a timely manner, would not typically endanger mother or child
Old 12-30-2012, 08:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Kate hooked on lavender biccies | The Sun |News
Old 12-30-2012, 10:43 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Someone shared a similar story on twitter, only their source was something else (a fan blog, so something of that nature). Never heard of lavender-flavored anything except bath products, room sprays/air fresheners, and lotions. But you learn something new on daily basis...

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:46 PM
Majesty

Yeah, the Prince of Wales is very into lavender. He has several lavender products at his store.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:47 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Someone shared a similar story on twitter, only their source was something else (a fan blog, so something of that nature). Never heard of lavender-flavored anything except bath products, room sprays/air fresheners, and lotions. But you learn something new on daily basis...
I love lavender tea. I drink it almost every day. I can see how the flavor would work well with shortbread cookies too.

Tags
cambridge, catherine, pregnancy, william