The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Majesty

Yes, it is very exciting that the Cambridges will be blessed with a child. Just in time for the 60th Anniversary of The Queen's Coronation. I do hope Catherine will be able to attend the Service of Thanksgiving next year. I'm guessing there will be one held at Westminister Abbey.

Old 12-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Kate's Severe Morning Sickness Could Be Hereditary - Babies, The Royals, Carole Middleton, James Middleton, Kate Middleton, Michael Middleton, Pippa Middleton, Prince William, Cover Galleries : People.com

Old 12-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
What I'm wondering now is if when they planned the renovations for the KP apartment, did they plan a nursery?
Old 12-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
What I'm wondering now is if when they planned the renovations for the KP apartment, did they plan a nursery?
With 20 rooms,my guess is yes.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
With 20 rooms,my guess is yes.
I am willing to bet it has a nursery lol
Old 12-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I read somewhere that the nanny's room will have a direct connection to the nursery. It may have been in US Weekly that I read that, so, you know...
Old 12-09-2012, 04:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miche View Post
So much BS in one article, welcome back Katie Nicholl (didn't miss her at all)
I laughed at the Starbucks part especially since the picture they used was taken only a few weeks ago But decided to post just incase some stuff in there were true

Articles:
BBC News - Kate hoax call: Scotland Yard contacts Australian police
Why Kate Middleton will break with royal tradition of nannies - Telegraph
Prank call pitted 'the great' against the powerless - CNN.com
Old 12-09-2012, 08:22 AM
Majesty

William has pulled out attending the British Military Tournament and will stay home with his wife.

Paul Harrison‏@SkyNewsRoyal
#royal St James' Palace "to allow the Duchess a degree of privacy during her pregnancy, we do not intend to offer regular condition checks"

Paul Harrison‏@SkyNewsRoyal
#royal #Kate & William's next engagement is on Wednesday - The Hobbit royal premier - may not hear if Kate's well enough until day itself
Old 12-09-2012, 08:40 AM
Majesty

Duke to 'spend Sunday privately with the Duchess'-
Royal - ITV News
Old 12-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Majesty

We also know Catherine has never smoked. She recently mentioned this on an official engagement.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themiste View Post
I find it somewhat confusing that people come onto an open, international forum which is itself a medium of world communication to complain about "world media."

Do you not realize that your own comments here are what drive the media? Media studies people look at online activity and hits to forums and news comments sections in order to decide what to cover. Journalism works that way.

If you didn't go look at those sources, you wouldn't know anything about this woman. Each time you click...
Another enlightening comment by a knowledgeable poster. Are you a media studies student or professor by any chance?
Unfortunately, I believe most people do not think before they consume media, especially when they believe it is "free".
Old 12-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themiste View Post
I find it somewhat confusing that people come onto an open, international forum which is itself a medium of world communication to complain about "world media."

Do you not realize that your own comments here are what drive the media? Media studies people look at online activity and hits to forums and news comments sections in order to decide what to cover. Journalism works that way.

If you didn't go look at those sources, you wouldn't know anything about this woman. Each time you click...
If you´re refering to my last post, I don´t understand your point.
Of course I read the article, I couldn´t know what it was talking about if I didn´t. And I felt sick when I read it, and that was what I complained about, nothing more.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 12-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Courtier

William won't attend the event tonight, I think Kate got worse :(
Old 12-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkittybaby View Post
Maybe William doesn't like idea leaving Kate alone two nights in a row.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalistbert View Post
Maybe William doesn't like idea leaving Kate alone two nights in a row.
some royal reporters have commented on twitter that Kate has a HG relapse Think is good that he is being very supportive.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Serene Highness

HG typically goes onward and onward until it finally just stops at some point. So calling it a relapse is only marginally correct description. If she is not yet 3 months along, I would guess it is not time for HG to take its leave. When I had HG, I was symptom free only when hooked up to an IV. I hope Kate's HG leaves by Christmas when she is rumored to reach the 3 months point. But it may not leave then and she may have to have IV replacements of fluids and nutrients continue. One of TRF members who had HG said she had a pic line inserted. That is a semi-permanent insertion of an opening into the patient's bloodstream so that she can easily receive IV fluids without being hooked up all day and night; the pic line can be removed when no longer needed, but it is subject to infections. I would expect they will wait a few weeks to see if Kate recovers before considering a pic line. All speculation.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Courtier

Oh I just wish they would tell us how many weeks Kate is! My Guess is she is now over 10 week.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalistbert View Post
Oh I just wish they would tell us how many weeks Kate is! My Guess is she is now over 10 week.
We know she is not yet 12 weeks. That's specific enough for me!! LOL
Old 12-09-2012, 12:21 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
I laughed at the Starbucks part especially since the picture they used was taken only a few weeks ago But decided to post just incase some stuff in there were true

Articles:
BBC News - Kate hoax call: Scotland Yard contacts Australian police
Why Kate Middleton will break with royal tradition of nannies - Telegraph
Prank call pitted 'the great' against the powerless - CNN.com
I think only time will tell if William and Catherine will hire a full-time nanny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkittybaby View Post
I hope all will be somewhat well before the holidays.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Closed Thread

Tags
cambridge, catherine, pregnancy, william