The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by EIIR View Post
Because they only stopped for about 5 seconds and then got into their car. William has spent all day every day with Kate during her hospital stay, I don't think he needs to prove his love or concern for his wife any further.

I wonder how long it'll be for the usual suspects to inevitably complain that Kate didn't put her hair up for leaving the hospital?

Well said EIIR , thank you.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
Glad she's going home. Why does he not have his arm around her in at least one photo? I guess only he knows.
Perhaps because they were not posing for pictures, but were merely on their way to the waiting Jag.

Perhaps we could fast forward to the usual incantation from some about the relationship being in trouble, there being a lack of "connect" between the couple. New suggestion: Perhaps Wills (like Charles) is unhappy as he will no longer be the focus of the world.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:30 PM
Courtier

I'm happy to see Kate's been released from hospital. Let's hope she gets the rest she needs at home, and I'm also hoping the media will power down compared to where they've been the last couple of days and give the couple a little peace and quiet.

As an aside, Kate looked lovely leaving the hospital today. IMO the little bit of extra weight around her face is extremely flattering and makes her look about five years younger.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Aristocracy

I noticed her face was fuller too. It does indeed make her look younger... Reminds me of the first few years they were together.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoLynn View Post
I noticed her face was fuller too. It does indeed make her look younger... Reminds me of the first few years they were together.
I agree... it makes her look softer. I thought she looked extremely beautiful today, in spite of the fact that she's been sick all week. I noticed her face looking fuller at her engagements last week too, and admired how much it suits her.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Serene Highness - Picture of the Month Representative - Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
Thanks for this dose of reality. I think especially if the queen had already called the ward previously for updates and was on the release list we need to think about how we would have responded. "Pardon me ma'am, you say you are the queen but you need to prove it to me." We will never know these details with certainty. I am sure the hospital may be adding a code word (or some other additional procedure) for the release of info to approved family and friends.
The problem is that the Queen (or anyone close to Kate) wouldn't have called the main line. The Chief executive of the hospital said that they have very clear policies on dealing with callers, but it didn't work this time. He also stated that high profile patients have a secure line, and that number is given to their family or friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Penelope View Post
Thanks for the link! He seems truly delighted :)
Very happy for the whole family!
You're welcome! Yes, he definitely sounds really happy.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Yay! so happy she was finally able to go home.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Serene Highness

Despite having ill health, this is the best she's looked in years. A fuller face makes her much more beautiful.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:57 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
Well the press have never been known to let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Amen to that!
Old 12-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Royal Highness

Hope that she will have no more terrible nausea and that her pregnancy will be easier from now on.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:06 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
Glad she's going home. Why does he not have his arm around her in at least one photo? I guess only he knows.
Well, it's good old-fashioned British stiff upper lip - no need for overt displays of unwarranted affection when confronted with the cameras or out in public....we got a kiss at the wedding and that was quite enough of that and should do very nicely to be getting on with LOL!!

Actually, I think they both look absolutely lovely! There's a wonderful glow about them....combined with a good dose of relief!
Old 12-06-2012, 03:15 PM

I just wanted to add that the nurse did give out confidential information - the radio station had a lawyer vet the call afterwards and they censored out parts of it, so I think there were some privacy rules violated. The stuff that they posted on their website, or that various articles have transcribed, is all after it had been censored.

Thought Kate looked great as she left the hospital.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:16 PM
Nobility

Congratulations to the British Royal Family! a baby is always a delighted blessing.Apart from a beloved offspring,this baby will be the new heir to the throne after his/her grandfather and father..another baby to perpetuate the line!

The Duchess of Cambridge looked a bit tired but glowing!
Old 12-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

I was so pleased to see her leaving the hospital and I am hoping for him that he won't get co-pregnant. He is so a handsome man.

Here is an interesting report on the media hype:

http://translate.google.de/translate...enhype101.html
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Gentry

I'm so happy to see that Catherine's been discharged from the hospital! She looked absolutely beautiful today and here's hoping to no more hospital visits of this nature in the future.

I love the video of Prince Charles's reaction. He looks very excited, indeed. And always ready for a good joke. Love it.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Serene Highness

Pregnant Kate: Prince Charles 'Thrilled'

Obama Congratulates Kate - The Daily Beast

Church of England Publishes Prayer for William and Kate Following Pregnancy News
Old 12-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Royal Highness

Catherine looks so beautiful and glowing, im so happy shes discharged and ready to rest at home^^

the only sad thing is that we probably wont see her around that often, and we'll probably see her until the actual birth. however i wish her full recovery and a full pregnancy without problems.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Nobility

Better than Anne when William was born! When asked how it felt to be an aunt, she snapped "That's my business, thank you very much!"
Old 12-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Courtier

glad she's felling better! she looks adorable as always
Old 12-06-2012, 04:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Glad to see her! She looks so happy and radiant!

Tags
cambridge, catherine, pregnancy, william