The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 03:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Day 4 and so the updates begin. Press has begun arriving for yet another day

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes #Royalbaby Hospital watch day four.

Old 12-06-2012, 04:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

4 days at the Hospital....She must be really bad...and anyone didn't realise that, she just didn't show anything...

Old 12-06-2012, 05:27 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Richard Palmer @Royal Reporter Prince William's at Kate's bedside again today as she spends a fourth day in hospital after visits from her siblings and mum yesterday.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:45 AM
Royal Highness

It must be horrible for her. I hope she's well again soon.

Old 12-06-2012, 05:50 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Richard Palmer @Royal Reporter The Duchess of Cambridge has been discharged from hospital and says: "I'm feeling much better."

Richard Palmer @Royal Reporter Kate is heading to Kensington Palace for a period of rest, St James's Palace says.

ITV News Duchess of Cambridge leaves Hospital

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6

Daily Mail: Breaking News: Kate leaves hospital with William by her side

Hello: Delighted dad-to-be William takes Kate home from hospital

Getty Images: Gallery 1 ** Gallery 2
Old 12-06-2012, 06:21 AM
Courtier

Good news! I am glad that she is feeling well enough to go home. I hope that she will be able to keep her food and liquids in from now on.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

You can see her happiness in her eyes! I hope she will stay healthy!
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Nice to see her looking happy and healthy and on her way home for some well earned private family time. Let's all hope it stays that way and we don't have any action replays.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:47 AM
Courtier

Kate does look very happy it was probably very scary for her too. Hopefully she will stay well now.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:54 AM
Royal Highness

Hopefully she will find it comfortable in her flat at Kensington Palace. So far they didn't have much help in the household but now she'll surely need more assistance and I'm not sure the flat is large enough to feel private when staff is needed.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:25 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm so happy Catherine is now home from the hospital. They both look happy and lovely.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:39 AM
Nobility

She looks amazing! Hopefully she won't have any more hospital visits!
Old 12-06-2012, 07:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

I am glad she has been discharged. :)
Old 12-06-2012, 07:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by regardez View Post
She looks amazing! Hopefully she won't have any more hospital visits!
One will she definitely have: The hospital visit when she will give birth!
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

I am sure all the Windsor men are taught to hold their hands in front of them and try to look as least awkward as possible! Once they have mastered that, then they learn the "hands behind the back" walk.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:55 AM
Commoner

Wonderful news today, and she's looking so beautifully rdiant:)
Old 12-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Glad she's going home. Why does he not have his arm around her in at least one photo? I guess only he knows.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:41 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
Glad she's going home. Why does he not have his arm around her in at least one photo? I guess only he knows.
He did put his arm around her, here is the proof!!!
Old 12-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
Because they only stopped for about 5 seconds and then got into their car. William has spent all day every day with Kate during her hospital stay, I don't think he needs to prove his love or concern for his wife any further.

I wonder how long it'll be for the usual suspects to inevitably complain that Kate didn't put her hair up for leaving the hospital?
Old 12-06-2012, 08:56 AM
Aristocracy

Awesome news...good photos. Now she can sit back and order stuff for their new home that they will be moving into..... shopping always cheers me up lol. It will take her mind off the stress of things, you know?

btw... is I was an Aussie, I would boycott that station that did the prank call until they show some real remorse for their invasion of privacy...

Tags
cambridge, catherine, pregnancy, william