The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 days at the Hospital....She must be really bad...and anyone didn't realise that, she just didn't show anything...

Richard Palmer @Royal Reporter Prince William's at Kate's bedside again today as she spends a fourth day in hospital after visits from her siblings and mum yesterday.

Richard Palmer @Royal Reporter The Duchess of Cambridge has been discharged from hospital and says: "I'm feeling much better."

Richard Palmer @Royal Reporter Kate is heading to Kensington Palace for a period of rest, St James's Palace says.

ITV News Duchess of Cambridge leaves Hospital

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6

Daily Mail: Breaking News: Kate leaves hospital with William by her side

Hello: Delighted dad-to-be William takes Kate home from hospital

Getty Images: Gallery 1 ** Gallery 2

Last edited:
Good news! I am glad that she is feeling well enough to go home. I hope that she will be able to keep her food and liquids in from now on.

You can see her happiness in her eyes! I hope she will stay healthy!

Nice to see her looking happy and healthy and on her way home for some well earned private family time. Let's all hope it stays that way and we don't have any action replays. :flowers:

Last edited:
Kate does look very happy it was probably very scary for her too. Hopefully she will stay well now.

Hopefully she will find it comfortable in her flat at Kensington Palace. So far they didn't have much help in the household but now she'll surely need more assistance and I'm not sure the flat is large enough to feel private when staff is needed.

I'm so happy Catherine is now home from the hospital. They both look happy and lovely.

She looks amazing! Hopefully she won't have any more hospital visits!

I am glad she has been discharged. :)

I am sure all the Windsor men are taught to hold their hands in front of them and try to look as least awkward as possible! Once they have mastered that, then they learn the "hands behind the back" walk.

Wonderful news today, and she's looking so beautifully rdiant:)

Glad she's going home. Why does he not have his arm around her in at least one photo? I guess only he knows.

Glad she's going home. Why does he not have his arm around her in at least one photo? I guess only he knows.

Because they only stopped for about 5 seconds and then got into their car. William has spent all day every day with Kate during her hospital stay, I don't think he needs to prove his love or concern for his wife any further.

I wonder how long it'll be for the usual suspects to inevitably complain that Kate didn't put her hair up for leaving the hospital?

Awesome news...good photos. Now she can sit back and order stuff for their new home that they will be moving into..... shopping always cheers me up lol. It will take her mind off the stress of things, you know?

btw... is I was an Aussie, I would boycott that station that did the prank call until they show some real remorse for their invasion of privacy...

Prince Charles has spoken out about becoming a grandfather,and has said he "thrilled" Kate is pregnant and "its a very nice thought about becoming a grandfather at my old age" Not that he's very old he's the same age as my mum!!!

Because they only stopped for about 5 seconds and then got into their car. William has spent all day every day with Kate during her hospital stay, I don't think he needs to prove his love or concern for his wife any further.

I wonder how long it'll be for the usual suspects to inevitably complain that Kate didn't put her hair up for leaving the hospital?

OK, that's it for me. A simple question turns into a one-woman tyrade.

I was speculating that she might be expecting twins because I thought I read somewhere before the wedding that twins run in her family. There was an article last week that discussed the problems that would arise if she was carrying twins and had to have a c-section. Who would make the decision on which one would be the future ruler? Lots of pressure.

She looks lovely. I'm so glad that she's well enough to leave the hospital. They both look so happy.

Last edited:
I'm glad she's headed home. With the dehydration in hand, and some nausea meds, hopefully she'll be able to avoid further hospitalization during her pregnancy.

She'll be more protected at KP. Wonder how those radio people would like to be harrassed when they are hospitalized.
It trivialized her hospital admission.
It trivialized hospitals.

:previous: And it trivialized the DJ's. Good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom