The Duchess of Cambridge is admitted to hospital: May 2, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC are reporting this too - sounds legitimate.

BBC Breaking News ‏@BBCBreaking 2 minutes ago
The Duchess of Cambridge is in labour and has been admitted to the private Lindo Wing at London's St Mary's hospital

From Kensington Palace Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal 3 minutes ago
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge was admitted at 06.00hrs to St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London and is in the early stages of labour.

Kate in Labor via Kensington Palace!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it was only earlier this week but I totally called May 2nd, aka Derby Day here in the USA, lol. Perfect for a Windsor baby's birth!

Tim Ewart has tweeted the Duchess of Cambridge is now in the hospital and in the early stages of labour.

The duchess was driven there by car, with Prince William, from Kensington Palace and was admitted at 6.00am London time.

(It's just gone 3.45pm Saturday afternoon here in Sydney.)

Tim is the ITV Royal Editor, and has also tweeted a confirmation that his first tweet is correct.

Last edited:
Just got a text from the BBC that she has been admitted and in labour. Now, I'll never get to sleep tonight.

How exciting...just saw the news on CNN.

Interestingly she went into the hospital at almost the exact same time as last time.

When will the new thread be created?

I wish her a healthy baby, and all things go well.

Last edited:
The Duchess of Cambridge is in labour - May 2nd 2015.

Finally! Yay!

@CarolynDurand: The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge.

@royalfocus1: First picture confirming #GreatKateWait is finally over policemen on the door of #LindoWing #RoyalBaby2 http://t.co/6AjZZmDKlT

@KensingtonRoyal: The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge.

OMG! :bounce:
So sad that I actually HAVE TO SLEEP NOW (3:00AM in Brazil), although I'm sure I'll be up by 7:00 or earlier with such wonderful news in mind!
Come on, your highness, push, push!!! :D
Seriously now, I wish her a safe delivery and a healthy chubby baby!!

Such a great moment for TRF as well :bounce:

At last! The long wait is over. I hope it's not a long labour and everything goes well.:)

Oh yay! So glad to hear this and looking forward to news tomorrow.

No, Royal Baby, no. Not today :bang: :bang:
Well, I hope it will (FINALLY) be born by 2 PM :)

God willing all goes well and we have both a Healthy Happy Prince/Princess *and* Healthy Happy Duchess at the end of it all!!

And now the other wait begins....Off to get the coffee made... :D

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I woke up at 12:30 a.m., shot straight up in bed. My husband woke up and said, "I bet Catherine is in labor, go check". And I got the first announcements on twitter. I think she has been induced, too. Praying all goes well and we have a healthy baby and Mother! And, on my son's birthday, to boot! I'm so excited for everyone, especially the royal family. :)

I'm about to start an 8 hour retail shift so will have to have a lot of "toilet breaks" today!

Finally great News..

Wishing the Duchess a safe Birth and healthy child. Hope all goes well

Interestingly she went into the hospital at almost the exact same time as last time.

So excited!!! The wait is almost over. I hope all goes well for mother and baby.

Palace: Kate's labour 'is progressing normally'
Article

The time has come. Happy news

Yah finally hopefully it won't be a long labour. Good wishes for the baby arriving safely and Kate bounces back well like she seemed to with George. Won't be getting much sleep tonight! Looks like I will be taking my lap top to bed with me it won't impress someone but who cares. LOL

Now 5.00pm here in Oz and Channel 10 had the Duchess of Cambridge being admitted to hospital as the first report.

(And we've had floods again yesterday with more loss of life amongst some other dramatic happenings - not a quiet news day.)

The other national channels broadcast their main news at 6.00pm and 7.00pm.

P.S. First story on Channel 7 with live crosses to two reporters based in London. (Channel 9 went with the floods first.)

Last edited:
I hope she will have a safe and short deliever.

Yay, I hope the labour goes well.

I saw a tweet about Catherine and William going right through the front door~I hope they were able to have that normal experience this time, and I hope no one snapped a pic this time.

Looks like I will find out soon if I've won my bet! :flowers: Boy/Girl......;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom