The Duchess of Cambridge is admitted to hospital: May 2, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they're fans of the French team Toulon who are playing in a big European Cup final at Twickenham later today.

Thanks PetticoatLane - better it was just some funsters than someone hijacking the baby reporting for a political cause.

Certainly loud on our TV news.

If the #Royalbaby is born today (May 2nd), he/she will share his/her birthday with David Beckham, Lily Allen & Russia's Catherine the Great.

Royal baby on way, health and luck to get them ... Royal baby chose to be born in May.

We will most likely never know. For her sake I hope not as pitocin induced contractions are very painful - many opt for epidurals - but there's also increased risks for mom and baby with pitocin.
Hopefully the DOC has a swift and safe delivery.

I hope it was a natural labour too... Someone on twitter and istagram said she entered the front door... Without anyone noticing it:D

I hope it was a natural labour too... Someone on twitter and istagram said she entered the front door... Without anyone noticing it:D

The hospital would make sense but the Lindo wing that would be hard to believe :)

I wasn't around here when royals in other countries had their babies. Was it like this for them? When Victoria or Mary et al had their babies was every minute poured over the way it is for Kate? Were the press so obsessed?

Just wondering if this level of craziness is normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom