The Family and Background of the Duchess of Cambridge, the Middletons 1, Until 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a very nice place. If I had the money and wanted a place in London, I would snap it up. At least we get to see inside the flat that Catherine and her siblings used to come and go out of during the Cambridge’s courtship.

Last edited:
From what do you know it's Middletons' flat?

It’s a very nice place. If I had the money and wanted a place in London, I would snap it up. At least we get to see inside the flat that Catherine and her siblings used to come and go out of during the Cambridge’s courtship.

Me too!

I do want a place in London but haven't got the money (yet it's a reasonable price for that location).

From what do you know it's Middletons' flat?

The street is listed in the for sale notice with a picture of the front door. People knew where Kate in lived in London. Photographers camped outside her door to get pictures.

Last edited:
I'm sure if one has the time and the energy, they can go back to the start of this thread and skim through to find photographs and articles about Kate's flat back then.

Amazingly, this thread started in 2005 which is 6 years before Will and Kate married. Now this is what I call an archive of information. :D

:previous: LOL. I read your post out of context and then thought, "We were talking about how flat Kate's spine was back then?":lol:

Carole is rocking that beach look. And I want a new mint green linen shirt.

Carole Middleton has the legs of a 30 year old. Great pics. Looks like everyone is enjoying St Barts

Carole Middleton has the legs of a 30 year old. Great pics. Looks like everyone is enjoying St Barts

Oh, yeah. She gave those good looking legs to both her daughters too.

It's so funny- the comments in the DM scream that nobody cares about the Middletons.
And then there are thousands of comments!

If they don't care, why bother?

Did you know The Duchess of Cambridge’s great-great-great grandmother was a champion of girls and women’s health issues and education?

Frances Greenhow was the honorary secretary and driving force behind the Yorkshire Ladies' Council of Education from 1871 to 1885.

She also chaired committee meetings of the Leeds Ladies' Educational Association that promoted the taking of university local examinations by young women and in 1875 chaired a meeting of both organisations to form the committee that raised funds to start Leeds Girls’ High School which opened a year later. She was the school council's vice-president until 1891.

The Ladies Council provided lectures for women on health and nursing and she was instrumental in establishing a school of cookery in 1874 which became the Yorkshire Training School of Cookery.

Via princesspleats Twitter

Last edited:
Reactions: eya
:previous:

Well, no wonder there’s so much face eating going on. Go ahead, James! Do your thing my friend. ;)

The Middleton family has collected a nice range of holiday spots with their in-laws.

Yeah, I wish I could join them, too.

I don't - I would loathe being stalked by the paparazzi. I would genuinely rather spend January in England in privacy.

I think your response, Lilyflo, describes exactly how I feel after being able to follow the British royal family so closely in these threads. Its made me realize just how precious is to be able to live in relative anonymity where no one really gives a crap what I do or where I go or if I have bed head.

Our anonymity is something that, I would imagine, the British royals peer over the fence at and wish they could have a semblance of what we have from time to time. The grass is greener for different reasons. :D

I think your response, Lilyflo, describes exactly how I feel after being able to follow the British royal family so closely in these threads. Its made me realize just how precious is to be able to live in relative anonymity where no one really gives a crap what I do or where I go or if I have bed head.

Our anonymity is something that, I would imagine, the British royals peer over the fence at and wish they could have a semblance of what we have from time to time. The grass is greener for different reasons. :D

I agree & it's easy to see how potential spouses could be scared off by the intrusion. I can't imagine being able to cope with it but worse for me would be the constant security risk, especially if you have children. It would be lovely to have an army of servants, a fabulous wardrobe & access to stunning jewels but I honestly wouldn't swap my life for theirs.

If my sibling married into the BRF, I'd stay out of sight as much as possible. :lol:

I don't - I would loathe being stalked by the paparazzi. I would genuinely rather spend January in England in privacy.

With the sandy beaches, sun and a love to share your holiday with, I wouldn’t care much. Of course, they should be afforded some privacy though. Come to think of it...I think this is the first Middleton family vacation that we’ve seen so much of in a very long time. We usually only see a few fuzzy pics of them on vacation and we only see those pics once in blue moon. This is pretty up close and extensively shot.

They look like they’re having the time of their lives though.

With the sandy beaches, sun and a love to share your holiday with, I wouldn’t care much. Of course, they should be afforded some privacy though. Come to think of it...I think this is the first Middleton family vacation that we’ve seen so much of in a very long time. We usually only see a few fuzzy pics of them on vacation and we only see those pics once in blue moon. This is pretty up close and extensively shot.

They look like they’re having the time of their lives though.

That's because they usually choose Mustique which is a private island and therefore has a lot more restrictions for wannabe photographers. Probably why you haven't seen the Cambridges go to St. Barts with the Middleton family even before David Matthews had that bad press last year.

We havent seen the Cambridges for awhile - IO hope they are enjoying a private holiday - perhaps in Mustique - maybe Carole and Mike are island hopping.

Though George and Charlotte are old enough to be skiing - so maybe they are somewhere with snow.

Indeed! Her name is Alizée Thévenet. She is 29 and works as a financial analyst in London. She is French. They have been dating for more six months according to this article :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...g-new-girlfriend-French-financial-expert.html

Hmm, if James were to marry her, I wonder where the wedding would take place?
Probably not in France; the same venue as Pippa's?

Or- someplace in London?

How many people could fit into the chapel at KP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom