The Family and Background of the Duchess of Cambridge, the Middletons 1, Until 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time for me too. Although, the DM had said they split up before. James and Donna mentioned that they were wrong. A correction had to be made.

It can’t be easy for such a young man dating a mature woman with a teenager. At her age, you know what you want. At his age, you’re still trying to figure it out.

Hello! magazine is already denying the split rumor citing a source close to the couple. Considering Donna works for Hello! as a style editor I'd say their source is probably much more accurate than the Daily Fail.

This is not the first split claim that the Sun or Fail has fabricated about the couple only to then have to quickly retract. If I had to guess, I'd say the tabloids are bored of James and Donna coasting along as a quiet/private couple and are trying to prod them into either marrying or splitting. The status quo isn't selling well.

Last edited:
I'm mostly annoyed at what a sloppy lie it was. But like I said a few posts above, I believe they knew darn well that they were fabricating the story, they just want to provoke the couple. They tried this same stunt against the couple in Fall 2015, and in Fall 2016. Each time having to retract the bogus split claim. So this isn't an accident caused by a bad source, this is pattern of misbehavior, an agenda.

Pippa today joined her dad Michael for a day out shooting on the Sandringham Estate in Norfolk.

https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news...ch-husband-james-matthews-kate-prince-william

James Middleton going to see Donna Air on Dancing on Ice

Donna Air supported by James Middleton on Dancing On Ice | Daily Mail Online

Carole and Michael Middleton’s company released a new hen-do collection. The Party Pieces range is 'a great way' to throw a Hen Do, its website claims

Middleton's cash in on new range for Royal weddings | Daily Mail Online

According Donnar Air is no longer with James Middleton

Donna Air and James Middleton have split up, she reveals | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Neither of those last two links are working for me now. (from eya and Miss Shirley). Nor did a search on each site turn up the articles. Perhaps this was something picked up off social media and then not true, so the tabs pulled the links?

Neither of those last two links are working for me now. (from eya and Miss Shirley). Nor did a search on each site turn up the articles. Perhaps this was something picked up off social media and then not true, so the tabs pulled the links?

???

Mine wasn't an article, it's pictures from over a month ago when Pippa, Carole, Jane Matthews, and David Matthews attended the Henry van Straubenzee concert together. I checked the link and the pictures are still there, perhaps your not logged on to Twitter.

Is the paternal family of the Duchess of Cambridge related to Saint Margaret Clitherow?
Her maiden name was Middleton.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Clitherow

According to the book "The Ancestry of Catherine Middleton" by William Addams Rietwiesner, the Duchess of Cambridge's Middleton line has only been traced back to John Middleton who married Anne Beckett in Wakefield, Yorkshire in 1806.

The book was published in 2011 so its possible more research has been conducted since then.

Gary Goldsmith joined other donors at the Tory Black and White Ball at the Natural History Museum in London last night

A prominent fixture in the Conservative social calendar, the Black and White Ball is where the party’s most generous donors rub shoulders with its political elite.

Tables at the event have been known to go for as much as £15,000 while the auction of gifts - which often will involve an ‘experience’ event with ministers - is the night’s main attraction.
Read more: Kate's uncle Gary Goldsmith seen leaving Tory party ball | Daily Mail Online

Not so surprising. After Pippa got married last May you got the feeling that it was pretty much do or die for this couple, they'd either be engaged or breakup by the end of 2017. It will be interesting to see who they date next. About a decade ago, Donna said in an interview that she likes macho/alpha men. James kind of went against that, so now I wonder if she'll go back to her old type. As for James, he'll probably date a willowy blonde if we go by his past: Donna Air, Katie Readman, Emily Steel.

Or he could follow suit of a certain ginger, and ditch his previous preference for blondes, and try something new :flowers:

I thought they were said to have broken up a while ago.

They've been off and on several times.

LaRae

Or he could follow suit of a certain ginger, and ditch his previous preference for blondes, and try something new :flowers:

Maybe. :lol: Or he could follow Pippa's footsteps and get back together with an ex, Emily might be single.

Though if he tries something new I kind of hope he dates his red-haired friend, Philippa Townley. For the sole reason we'd have two couples named James and Philippa. :cool:

Please note that posts regarding the nature of Carole and Michael's marriage (per the Enquirer) have been deleted as speculative.

At this time, I would like to remind EVERYONE of the following TRF rule:
  • Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any member of the TRF moderation team via PM.

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

Last edited:
James and his stylish shoes!

James Middleton puts on a bold display as he steps out in eccentric patterned loafers in Chelsea | Daily Mail Online

James Middleton is spotted getting helps gardeners remove a tree from Pippa's home and carrying the tree on to his farmers truck on 26 May

https://www.profimedia.cz/similar/373155726

James with Spencer Matthews and Vogue Williams at Epsom Races, in Epsom Racecourse, today 1 June

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee... Festival/Investec Derby Festival, Ladies Day

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom