The Family and Background of the Duchess of Cambridge, the Middletons 1, Until 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what does she work with today?

It is said she takes the photographs for her family´s internet party products, that is they sell paper plates, napkins, hats and products to do with children´s parties, actually she may do more than that or even less but that is the official story. No one really knows. They have a small staff, there is a picture of them on the Party Pieces web site so you can look for yourself.

It is said she takes the photographs for her family´s internet party products, that is they sell paper plates, napkins, hats and products to do with children´s parties, actually she may do more than that or even less but that is the official story. No one really knows. They have a small staff, there is a picture of them on the Party Pieces web site so you can look for yourself.

is there a webbsite adress?

I wouldn´t mind some brand new money.....:)
Actually I don´t think it is the money that is the problem, what is annoying is the trying to make her what she isn´t. She is a young girl from a family who has made money from an internet business, she has no aristocratic background (someone even asked what her arms were, (there are two of them attached to her shoulders BTW) she may well become a future Queen of England so I suppose if that happens how her family made their money or who they were won´t matter one iota. But before we make her into a Princess it is up to someone else to do that, if he wishes.

how does media talk about her kind if work.
In sweden Crown princess Victorias Fience is often refered to fitness trainer but he own a few traning centers and has other companies.
its often written about him that he has to commen work

how do you se on kates work if you compare them.

So far she hasn´t really shown that she is working. When she was criticized it was said that she was working for her parents, whether she is or not only they know the answer.

I doubt it if Kate has spent even 7 days in a row working for her parents' business.

I doubt it if Kate has spent even 7 days in a row working for her parents' business.

Do you have any basis for your comment, or just a personal feeling? :flowers:

kate is after a title and money nothing else. they have been togeather to long and no wedding

If she were after the title, wouldn't she have really pushed for a wedding by this time? I don't understand your logic.:ermm:

kate is after a title and money nothing else. they have been togeather to long and no wedding

While I get the same impression, I don't think its entirely possible. Because William would've realized he's being used for a title and money. That is, unless he's a featherbrain which I doubt too.

This thread is about the Middleton family, not about whether Kate Middleton is working or not, or whether she is a golddigger. Those subjects have been rehashed often enough in the rumours and musings thread. Why import them to this one?

Obviously the writer, Claudia Joseph, went to a great deal of trouble following the Middletons' money trail. It requires a leap of faith to follow the logic that because of Peter Middleton's quarter share in £19,560 inheritance, his granddaughter is now living in the lap of luxury. Seems to me, the writer shares "the sniggering of some Palace hangers-on" that making a living from trade is beneath dignity for prince's girlfriend. She is trying a little too hard to make the Middletons' sound like coming from old money.

IMO, Kate will need some cut-throat instinct to marry into a dynasty with a ruthless and bloody history. :flowers: Plus, the man eventually made good as "a gentleman of independent means". What's not to like about a reformed scoundrel?!;)

Some news about Kate and her family.

Kate Middleton's new family shame

I don't understand the big fuss. I mean, William and Harry have gotten noticably drunk in public, and apparently so do many other Brits. I guess the Middletons are like everyone else.

Guess the ruckus had nothing with the paps' blinding flashes.

I'm just amazed there is nothing in the UK media about this alleged debacle.:cool:

They are just the same pictures from the Aussie magazine and it doesn't alter the fact, that there does not appear to be one mention in any of the UK press.

:previous:

William and Harry´s last name is Windsor and that should be enough for them to be careful of their behaviour but as far as I have heard up to date the Middletons are not royal and if they behave like any other Brits that is because they are like some of the binge drinking population of the UK, not all by any means. That said, so far these pictures haven´t been picked up by the UK press but that certainly looks like James whether it is in the press or not.

They are just the same pictures from the Aussie magazine and it doesn't alter the fact, that there does not appear to be one mention in any of the UK press.
I posted these pics because they are bigger and I can't see how the fact that they are not published in the UK is of any relevance. Are you suggested they are doctored?
:previous:

William and Harry´s last name is Windsor and that should be enough for them to be careful of their behaviour
And yet it isn't.
as far as I have heard up to date the Middletons are not royal
Indeed. Indeed. Hope it stays that way...

I can't see how the fact that they are not published in the UK is of any relevance. Are you suggested they are doctored?
Knowing the UK media, as I am sure we all do, I merely remarked that I find it curious that none of them have picked up on the alleged incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom