The Family and Background of the Duchess of Cambridge, the Middletons 1, Until 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And to even remember the notion that I found TRF looking for outrageous hats.

Years later... not many idiotic looking hats in sight but a good source of finding good friends and good humor. Rumors still abound.
Don't be downhearted Osipi, we still have P Beatrice and we have all seen her taste in headgear! :)

It's just so fun to see generations of family hanging out and having fun with one another! These Middleton's have something special!

Pippa and James take part at "Ö till Ö" Swimrun Race in Sweden on 7th September. They compete for the Michael Matthews Foundation.
Teams _ ÖTILLÖ

Ö TILL Ö is a unique race in a unique environment. Teams of two race together from island to island (Ö till Ö). The teams swim between the 26 islands and run over them. The total distance is 75 kilometres of which 10 km are open-water swimming and 65 km are trail-running.
The course starts by the Seglarhotel in Sandhamn and finishes at Utö Värdshus on Utö. The course passes the big islands of Runmarö, Nämdö and Ornö. The trail-running sections are beautiful. At times the course goes through the forest without a trail, but most of the time the course is on trail or gravelled roads. The open-water swim sections are between 100 and 1790 metres long.
About the race _ ÖTILLÖ

Följer Kate med systern till Sverige_ _ Svensk Damtidning
Translation

Pippa and James take part at "Ö till Ö" Swimrun Race in Sweden on 7th September. They compete for the Michael Matthews Foundation.
Teams _ ÖTILLÖ

Ö TILL Ö is a unique race in a unique environment. Teams of two race together from island to island (Ö till Ö). The teams swim between the 26 islands and run over them. The total distance is 75 kilometres of which 10 km are open-water swimming and 65 km are trail-running.
The course starts by the Seglarhotel in Sandhamn and finishes at Utö Värdshus on Utö. The course passes the big islands of Runmarö, Nämdö and Ornö. The trail-running sections are beautiful. At times the course goes through the forest without a trail, but most of the time the course is on trail or gravelled roads. The open-water swim sections are between 100 and 1790 metres long.
About the race _ ÖTILLÖ

Följer Kate med systern till Sverige_ _ Svensk Damtidning
Translation
Oh, seaside sweden! I hope they love it alot and make Kate and William jelaous so they wanna come here :p

Mrs Middleton sent an email to customers of her Party Pieces website advertising bakeware which included the phrase: "Star Baker essentials are here."

She was no doubt unaware that Love Productions, makers of Great British Bake Off, applied to trademark the phrase Star Baker in May this year.

A spokesman for Love Productions refused to say whether the company had warned off Mrs Middleton, saying only: "The protection of our intellectual property is something we take seriously.

"But we just wouldn't comment publicly on something like this or discuss it in public."

Doesn't seem too nefarious to me. Its probably already been dealt with. The story is almost a week old.

Doesn't seem too nefarious to me. Its probably already been dealt with. The story is almost a week old.
I agree. Seems like a non-story. They just probably removed it from the website and that's that. I highly doubt it will become anything more out of that :p

Well, Donna Air was on the St. Barth trip like I postulated. If you go to the twitter feed of https://twitter.com/PippaStyle/with_replies you'll see pictorial evidence. You'll also see more pics of Pippa from the trip if your are interested in that.

This will be a dagger to the heart of The Daily Mail. They like to claim that William and Nico are always invited on family trips while Donna is snubbed. Now they will have to fabricate a new Middleton feud.

Last edited:
Sorry I'm a bit behind is Donna Air James girlfriend ?
I thought it was the name of an airline!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Sorry I'm a bit behind is Donna Air James girlfriend ?
I thought it was the name of an airline!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

:lol: Yes, she has been Jameses girlfriend for a while. I think they have been in a relationship for more than 2 years now...:flowers:

I agree. Seems like a non-story. They just probably removed it from the website and that's that. I highly doubt it will become anything more out of that :p

I agree, I think it is a non-story too. Using the words in an e-mail to customers rather than on a website advertisement seem to be two different thing. Nevertheless, a quick apology and removal of anything on the website should do the trick.

Haha, yeah. That annoyed me! I mean... they could at least say his name once in the articles even if they don't put him in the headline :p
Generally speaking, it's women who make the headlines, and the Pippa "phenomenon" have spread throughout Europe... who cares about James, when you have Pippa to talk about? ;)

Generally speaking, it's women who make the headlines, and the Pippa "phenomenon" have spread throughout Europe... who cares about James, when you have Pippa to talk about? ;)
I understand. But I mean.. they could at least had ONE line in the article saying "Kates sister Pippa Middleton were there as was James Middleton." I mean.. one. small. line.!

I speak from my heart and from my own personal taste, but James Middleton does zero for me. Zero. I don't doubt he is a great person but he does zadda for me.

I understand. But I mean.. they could at least had ONE line in the article saying "Kates sister Pippa Middleton were there as was James Middleton." I mean.. one. small. line.!

Well, after all they are not royalty... don't you think they have been talked about too much in the media?:flowers:

If no one was interested in Pippa she wouldn't be in the 'news' to begin with.

I like that she and James go about their life and if the press wants to write about them so be it. I think they handle it very well.

Well, after all they are not royalty... don't you think they have been talked about too much in the media?:flowers:
I don't care if they're in the media or not. I just think it's odd when there is an article that he's not even mentioned. I understand why he's not the headline... But it just seems wierd to me.

Thank you Marty91charmed, thank you! They are not royalty, one did not and does not see this kind of media behaviour over The Spencer's, The Rhys-Jones', The Ferguson's. Yes occassionally they made the news but not to this extent and to be frank, Marshmallows, and I am a fan of that fat free sweet, do not excite me that much. Leave them alone. More than enough already.

I don't care if they're in the media or not. I just think it's odd when there is an article that he's not even mentioned. I understand why he's not the headline... But it just seems wierd to me.

Thank you Marty91charmed, thank you! They are not royalty, one did not and does not see this kind of media behaviour over The Spencer's, The Rhys-Jones', The Ferguson's. Yes occassionally they made the news but not to this extent and to be frank, Marshmallows, and I am a fan of that fat free sweet, do not excite me that much. Leave them alone. More than enough already.

Yes, I am one of those people wo is saturated with the Middletons... I call them "the untouchable" as the family seems to be consired as important as the royal family...:p

Media and paparazzs go crazy for Pippa and Carole, but they have nothing to say about the male members of the family!

The Spencers were always in the papers back in the day. Diana's sisters were everywhere from Wimbledon to the Royal Albert Hall.

Sophie's father isn't in the papers because there isn't anything interesting to write about an 80 something retired tyre salesman.

Pippa is young, fit and wealthy. Perfect for the tabloids.

But didn't the Spencers have a higher public profile anyway because of the sister who dated Charles a few years before Diana?

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom