The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-19-2012, 09:53 PM
Administrator

Please note that posts regarding Pippa Middleton have been moved to http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-31544-52.html .

Thanks!

Zonk

Old 05-20-2012, 05:42 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

When the children are away: Carole Middleton enjoys day at the races as red rose Pippa dazzles at friend’s wedding
Quote:
As Pippa Middleton dazzled at a wedding in Scotland yesterday afternoon, her mother Carole showcased her own style as she enjoyed a day at the races yesterday afternoon. Prince William's mother-in-law joined friends at the exclusive Veuve Clicquot Owners & Trainers bar at Newbury Races to watch racehorse of the moment Frankel deliver another flawless performance. Mrs Middleton looked smart in a camel brown V-neck dress, cut above the knee and paired with a black tailored jacket.

Old 05-20-2012, 10:49 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Britain

All aboard! Queen invites Middletons on her royal river party to celebrate Diamond Jubilee | Mail Online

Quote:
The Middleton family have been invited by the Queen to join the royal party at the Thames Diamond Jubilee Pageant. The Duchess of Cambridge’s parents Michael and Carole will sail on the Elizabethan, a replica 1890s Mississippi paddle steamer, at the event on June 3, the Daily Mail can reveal.

Although the duchess and husband William will be accompanying the Queen on a gilded barge, it is expected that the Middletons’ other children, Pippa and James, will join them on the Elizabethan.
Old 05-20-2012, 11:11 PM
Nobility

Hopefully the same courtesy will be extended to Sophie's father and Camilla's children.
Old 05-20-2012, 11:31 PM
Nobility

Well the Queen has invited Carole and Michael Middleton - as well as Sophie's Dad - to ride in the carriages at Ascot in the past. So there's no real reason to think she won't invite Sophie's Dad along on one of the barges. The Queen is said to be very close to Sophie.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:55 AM
Majesty

This is a lovely gesture. Demonstrates yet again that Her Majesty is very supportive of her grandson's choice and wants Catherine's family to feel involved and welcomed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanRoyal View Post
Well the Queen has invited Carole and Michael Middleton - as well as Sophie's Dad - to ride in the carriages at Ascot in the past. So there's no real reason to think she won't invite Sophie's Dad along on one of the barges. The Queen is said to be very close to Sophie.
I agree with you. Her Majesty is very fond of the Countess of Wessex, and it would be very lovely to see Mr. Rhys-Jones on one of the barges during the Jubilee Pageant.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:06 AM
Serene Highness

Well I was wondering if Catherines parents would be invited to be a part of the celebrations. Im glad to know they will be. Afterall, they are the parents of the future Queen of England. Im glad they are not being left out.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:54 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Duchess of Cambridge's parents take 'adult’ approach to the internet
Quote:
When Michael and Carole Middleton began selling mini-skirted French maid outfits and other risqué fancy-dress costumes, it was clear that they were no prudes. Now, the Duchess of Cambridge’s parents have demonstrated that they take a broad-minded approach to the worldwide web.
Mandrake can disclose that the couple’s mail-order company, Party Pieces, has signed a highly lucrative deal with a German internet giant to take advantage of the interest in their firm, which has increased hugely since their daughter married Prince William. Under the terms of the deal, the Middletons will pay any website that brings business to their company. They have stated that they are happy for firms selling “adult” products or services to benefit.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:14 AM
Serene Highness

From the front the house reminds me of one of the houses used as the set for the house of the Bennets in 'Pride and Prejudice'. Maybe it was even 'Lost In Austen'.

But it makes sense to me - the family must be desperate for privacy. I wondered why they weren't moving into a house they could make a refuge.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Gentry

The Duchess of Cambridge looked stunning in her red outfit yesterday ! Even her umbrella matched her outfit !
Old 06-04-2012, 02:17 PM
Courtier

I was a bit shocked to hear they are going to move, as they just went to all the trouble to have plans approved to have their house attachment added on too..but who knows if any of this is true at all...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ome-annex.html
Old 06-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Nobility

Maybe they'll keep one house for themselves and the other for the children to use - sort of a guest house.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Looks more like a Georgian house than mansion. But it still is very, and after paying $5million I hope everything in that house is up to date for them.
Old 06-15-2012, 04:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

The Middletons are about to step over the threshold of a grand new residence.

Read more: As they trade up to a £4.7m home, how much cash are Kate's parents making out of their royal links? | Mail Online
Old 06-17-2012, 05:34 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Do the Duchess of Cambridge's parents have a helper, after a manor? - Telegraph
Old 06-17-2012, 10:11 AM
Heir Apparent

so so intrusive.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 06-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

I would do the same if I were Prince William. The issues of privacy and security protection will be even more essential once the Cambridge couple have children.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:30 AM
Heir Apparent

I see nothing wrong with this scenario, and there's no reason why William shouldn't help out his in-laws especially if it benefits the family all around.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:35 AM
Nobility

I want to know how they even know this information. I doubt either party would be inclined to tell their friends about it. It sounds like an educated guess to me.

Tags
duchess of cambridge, kate, kate middleton, middleton family, prince william, wealth