The Family and Background of the Duchess of Cambridge, the Middletons 1, Until 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Middleton's Uncle Gary Goldsmith On The Royal Couple: ‘They’re Incredibly Modern Parents’: EXCLUSIVE-
Kate Middleton's Uncle Gary Goldsmith On The Royal Couple:

Oh, my - he is really full of himself. "It’s hard for anyone entering this family because you’re going to be in the spotlight, so I imagine Pips and James will date for a while before they make the leap, simply out of courtesy for the other person to understand what it’s like.’"

So a relative happened to marry someone with a title. So this relative is not a direct decedent. I don't get the papers agenda. The Middletons have never said they where middle class it was created by the media. The anti Middleton campaign continues. I don't think the Middletons give a toss what rags write about them. :lol:

I see a little of Princess Margaret in Pippa but maybe that's just me.

Princess Margaret was one of the most beautiful women in the world. Pippa loos absolutely nothing like her.

Yeah, it's just me.

Princess Margaret was one of the most beautiful women in the world. Pippa loos absolutely nothing like her.
True. Pippa is very attractive and has a great figure and sense of style, but Princess Margaret was magnificently beautiful in her day.

So the speculation about who may or may not attend Christmas at Sandringham has started already!

Last edited by a moderator:
We have seen this almost every year. Before the engagement, it was Kate going to Sandringham. Then it was Pippa in 2011. Neither was true.

George is only going to be 5 months at Christmas so maybe next year when he is more aware. The Middletons could stay with the Cambridges at Amner. The royals do presents on Dec 24. So W,K and G do Christmas Eve with the queen and then WK go to church the next day and do Christmas Day with the Middletons.

Uncle Gary has been interviewed by the Sunday Times Homes and Style section. Here is the link
Prince charming's Ibiza home | The Sunday Times

I'm not doing a complete summary but here is a really interesting section

"I had been ready to interview a wheeler-dealer, so I was surprised to find that Goldsmith is genuinely charming and good company. He has made his money and wants to spend it on the good things in life. Far from being brash or arrogant, he is softly spoken and has creative flair, which comes across in the decor of the villa "

“I’m not this cartoon of a character that I was portrayed to be. I’m a jolly hard-working fella who has had the opportunity to buy a house like this, and the first thing I’ve done with everything I’ve ever achieved is to share it with everybody.”

I am not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this question, but is it true that the DOC's parents, the Middletons, have been invited to Sandringham for Christmas? I have read it in the news, but you never know what to believe. If so, that is so awesome.

I am not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this question, but is it true that the DOC's parents, the Middletons, have been invited to Sandringham for Christmas? I have read it in the news, but you never know what to believe. If so, that is so awesome.

The royal family gathering for Christmas is just for The Queen's family. Throughout her holiday stay at Sandringham( December-Feburary) The Queen
Invites a host of friends and family for weekend stays. That would be the only time the Middletons could possibly visit. It's just Christmas is just for the royal family. I'm sure the Middletons have their own plans for the Christmas holidays.

The Middletons have been "invited" to Christmas at Sandringham since Catherine and William started dating. The story runs every year.

My only hope is that Catherine and William bother to show up at Sandringham this year.

Could be the reason they were given the house. The Middletons could be close by, and the D & D can pop over to Sandringham as needed.

The royals do the presents and family fancy dinner on Christmas Eve. Christmas Day they go to church in the morning and then have a lunch. When Amner Hall is ready, the Middletons could stay there and spend time with the Cambridges on Christmas Day after the family lunch.

In 2011, WK did Christmas with the royals and New Years with the Middletons.

The Middletons have been "invited" to Christmas at Sandringham since Catherine and William started dating. The story runs every year.

My only hope is that Catherine and William bother to show up at Sandringham this year.

Catherine was still sick last year at Christmas and probably would not have wanted to be around a lot of people or do the whole dress up thing at Sandringham.

Michael Middleton unleashes his inner party animal-
Michael Middleton unleashes his inner party animal - Telegraph

Get down with your bad self, Michael.

Pictures:
Michael Middleton unleashes his inner party animal and joins the conga line at fundraiser-
http://www.express.co.uk/news/showb...animal-and-joins-the-conga-line-at-fundraiser

He just can't get enough! James Middleton and Donna Air enjoy two romantic date nights in as many days-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...onna-Air-enjoy-romantic-date-nights-days.html

Last edited:
No confirmed evidence here... 'suspected' [by a Russian gossip rag] isn't sufficient to build a coherent case against them !

IMO the Middletons have been scrupulous in avoiding capitalising on their connection with the Royal Family.

If you want to prove otherwise you will have to do better than this article {which is vague in the extreme}

actually the BRF do deals with car manufacturers - Audi cornered the market for William and Harry for years. Obviousyl the boys were cashing in on their royal connections

:)

But that is NOT proof the Middletons do, is it ?

:previous:
The article was posted to increase the post count, but not to prove anything or bicker with the subjects of the United Kingdom.

Last edited:
Is Pippa really engaged? Some newspapers say she is some say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom