The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Royal Highness

http://m.usmag.com/v/CelebNews/Pippa...f2cd8ab518af5f

Pippa dances the night away in old pic...

Note- my posting article does not mean I agree with it's contents

Old 05-05-2011, 12:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Does the palace have the right to release a statement about Pippa?
She's not a member of the royal family.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Middletons rocked by nude photo scandal

Quote:
Nude photos of Kate Middleton's brother have emerged online, causing yet another stir in the wake of Friday's fairytale royal wedding.

I've seen the photo's which were sent to me by a friend, and they are really quite rediculous on one hand and incredibly 'camp' on the other. Though it would seem a good many young men tend to camp it up at times for a laugh during their youth.

James does have a cute posterior though

One is very amused at the thought of the Duke of Edinburgh's response...lol. Particularly about the 'french maids' costume. I can just imagine what he'd say...lol.

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 05-05-2011, 07:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Royale View Post

Nude photos of Kate Middleton's brother have emerged online, causing yet another stir in the wake of Friday's fairytale royal wedding.

Did he really put his pic on the site?I doubt it,but wh knows
Old 05-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

^No, he didn't put them up on that site - someone else did. The photos actually came from facebook and have been floating around for years (the Daily Mail actually published them years ago), so I don't see why the media has jumped on them now.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Why? Because Catherine just married William and became fair game to the media.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

They are fair game indeed. The press has nothing else to do except research the past and rehash old photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Royale

I've seen the photo's which were sent to me by a friend, and they are really quite rediculous on one hand and incredibly 'camp' on the other. Though it would seem a good many young men tend to camp it up at times for a laugh during their youth.

James does have a cute posterior though :
He looks in need of a shower! At least he covered his crown jewels lol.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I get that. I just find it funny that the media is acting like this is brand new information.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:09 PM
Aristocracy

American media didn't know or care about the Middleton family years ago. Now that they've covered the wedding they suddenly care enough to Google their names and get the photos lmao. I saw the James Middleton pictures years ago. Wasn't there even an article from like The Daily Mail about how upset Kate was? This is old news but again not to those that never paid attention.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Courtier

Here in the US I think it is a Fedral offence to pretend to be a lawyer!
James Middleton 'pretends to be lawyer' to censor saucy pictures of himself | People in the News | People | The First Post

Edit: It's a misdemeanor crime in the US. It's also civil fraud and you can be charged with Larceny.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ann View Post
It's not a Federal offence, but there are ramifications to getting caught in the unauthorized practice of law or impersonating a lawyer. The investigation is handled by each individual state's bar association in conjunction with the Supreme Court of each state. I don't know the rule in the U.K.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ann View Post
James Middleton 'pretends to be lawyer' to censor saucy pictures of himself | People in the News | People | The First Post

Edit: It's a misdemeanor crime in the US. It's also civil fraud and you can be charged with Larceny.
If he really pretends this way,that's very stupid of him to do such claims.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
They are fair game indeed. The press has nothing else to do except research the past and rehash old photos.

He looks in need of a shower! At least he covered his crown jewels lol.
Eeeek! Just the thought......

I pass on this link!
Old 05-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiaraprin View Post
All I can say Elspeth is your British Pound would buy more here!! That is a rip off!! The real estate prices in NY are sky high, but you beat us--that is really scary!!!

A million US dollars would get you at least 6 bedrooms, large acres of land, 6 bathrooms (some with jacuzzis), a swimming pool, library, a huge kitchen, formal dining room, and a large foyer. It could also get you servant living quarters depending where you are buying!

Here in NY, only the truly wealthy buy these homes. Sometimes you will find some nitwit who thinks he/she can do it, but they declare bankruptcy.
I live in a high-rise condo on Peachtree Street in Atlanta. It is 2 bedrooms, 2-1/2 bath, 1,700 square feet, 1,500 usable. I certainly didn't pay a million or more for it 32 years ago, but that's what they're going for now. The penthouse (3 br, 3-1/2 bath) is currently for sale at $2.1 million.

Often times I look at English real estate listings and am constantly amazed that very small, two up-two down, terraced (I lived in one for 4 years) houses (renovated kitchen and reno/added bath) are listed at well over BPS100,000 and that is in the West Midlands!!!
Old 05-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
It's not a Federal offence, but there are ramifications to getting caught in the unauthorized practice of law or impersonating a lawyer. The investigation is handled by each individual state's bar association in conjunction with the Supreme Court of each state. I don't know the rule in the U.K.
If you look at the edit on my post I corrected myself but thanks...I was not sure.. Im sure you are right that it is diffrent in every State...
Old 05-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Commoner

I think that her family had been doing well long before she met Prince William, as evidenced by her private school education, trips abroad,, extensive property. They are probably going to garner more interest now that she has married William, and probably more business.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:31 PM
Royal Highness

This seems like the best place to post this-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-pictures.html

William, Kate and Pippa vacation together. They seem to be having fun and wow Pippa has a fantastic body . It is nice to see Kate and William being cute and loving though :)
Old 05-07-2011, 07:39 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ann

Eh they aren't even that racy- boo! He's just called more attention to them now by doing this....
Old 05-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Aristocracy

Catherine's Grandfather - WWII flying hero - knocked V1's off course.

Kate Middleton pays tribute to pilot who knocked V1 missiles off course with his plane's wing | Mail Online

That is awesome... I am an amatuer military historian and I did not discover this. He should have been given a huge medal for that.

Tags
duchess of cambridge, kate, kate middleton, middleton family, prince william, wealth