The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #2101  
Old 08-24-2015, 06:34 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
And to even remember the notion that I found TRF looking for outrageous hats.

Years later... not many idiotic looking hats in sight but a good source of finding good friends and good humor. Rumors still abound.
Don't be downhearted Osipi, we still have P Beatrice and we have all seen her taste in headgear! :)
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2102  
Old 08-24-2015, 06:14 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 75
Look like the workouts are paying off, Pippa! Kate's fitness fanatic sister shows off washboard stomach in tiny red bikini as she larks around with brother James on Caribbean holiday

Pippa Middleton larks around with brother James on Caribbean holiday* | Daily Mail Online
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2103  
Old 08-24-2015, 07:24 PM
AdmirerUS's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 4,445
It's just so fun to see generations of family hanging out and having fun with one another! These Middleton's have something special!
__________________
A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...bob_dylan.html
Reply With Quote
  #2104  
Old 08-24-2015, 07:34 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
It's just so fun to see generations of family hanging out and having fun with one another! These Middleton's have something special!
I like to note the Middleton family are very close.
Reply With Quote
  #2105  
Old 08-25-2015, 04:36 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 22,500
Pippa and James take part at "Ö till Ö" Swimrun Race in Sweden on 7th September. They compete for the Michael Matthews Foundation.
Teams _ ÖTILLÖ

Ö TILL Ö is a unique race in a unique environment. Teams of two race together from island to island (Ö till Ö). The teams swim between the 26 islands and run over them. The total distance is 75 kilometres of which 10 km are open-water swimming and 65 km are trail-running.
The course starts by the Seglarhotel in Sandhamn and finishes at Utö Värdshus on Utö. The course passes the big islands of Runmarö, Nämdö and Ornö. The trail-running sections are beautiful. At times the course goes through the forest without a trail, but most of the time the course is on trail or gravelled roads. The open-water swim sections are between 100 and 1790 metres long.
About the race _ ÖTILLÖ

Följer Kate med systern till Sverige_ _ Svensk Damtidning
Translation
Reply With Quote
  #2106  
Old 08-25-2015, 05:12 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: ***, Sweden
Posts: 1,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Pippa and James take part at "Ö till Ö" Swimrun Race in Sweden on 7th September. They compete for the Michael Matthews Foundation.
Teams _ ÖTILLÖ

Ö TILL Ö is a unique race in a unique environment. Teams of two race together from island to island (Ö till Ö). The teams swim between the 26 islands and run over them. The total distance is 75 kilometres of which 10 km are open-water swimming and 65 km are trail-running.
The course starts by the Seglarhotel in Sandhamn and finishes at Utö Värdshus on Utö. The course passes the big islands of Runmarö, Nämdö and Ornö. The trail-running sections are beautiful. At times the course goes through the forest without a trail, but most of the time the course is on trail or gravelled roads. The open-water swim sections are between 100 and 1790 metres long.
About the race _ ÖTILLÖ

Följer Kate med systern till Sverige_ _ Svensk Damtidning
Translation
Oh, seaside sweden! I hope they love it alot and make Kate and William jelaous so they wanna come here :P
Reply With Quote
  #2107  
Old 08-27-2015, 09:41 AM
Marty91charmed's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Verona and Venice, Italy
Posts: 5,684
Carole Middleton risks legal row with Bake Off over 'Star Baker' phrase - Telegraph


Has anyone seen this?
__________________
"Yet, walking free upon her own estate
Still,in her solitude, she is the Queen".
Reply With Quote
  #2108  
Old 08-27-2015, 10:18 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: *******, Canada
Posts: 4,395
Quote:
Mrs Middleton sent an email to customers of her Party Pieces website advertising bakeware which included the phrase: "Star Baker essentials are here."

She was no doubt unaware that Love Productions, makers of Great British Bake Off, applied to trademark the phrase Star Baker in May this year.

A spokesman for Love Productions refused to say whether the company had warned off Mrs Middleton, saying only: "The protection of our intellectual property is something we take seriously.

"But we just wouldn't comment publicly on something like this or discuss it in public."
Doesn't seem too nefarious to me. Its probably already been dealt with. The story is almost a week old.
Reply With Quote
  #2109  
Old 08-27-2015, 10:35 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: ***, Sweden
Posts: 1,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Doesn't seem too nefarious to me. Its probably already been dealt with. The story is almost a week old.
I agree. Seems like a non-story. They just probably removed it from the website and that's that. I highly doubt it will become anything more out of that :P
Reply With Quote
  #2110  
Old 08-27-2015, 05:18 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: st. paul, United States
Posts: 967
Well, Donna Air was on the St. Barth trip like I postulated. If you go to the twitter feed of https://twitter.com/PippaStyle/with_replies you'll see pictorial evidence. You'll also see more pics of Pippa from the trip if your are interested in that.

This will be a dagger to the heart of The Daily Mail. They like to claim that William and Nico are always invited on family trips while Donna is snubbed. Now they will have to fabricate a new Middleton feud.
Reply With Quote
  #2111  
Old 08-28-2015, 08:04 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,889
Sorry I'm a bit behind is Donna Air James girlfriend ?
I thought it was the name of an airline!


Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Reply With Quote
  #2112  
Old 08-28-2015, 08:59 AM
Marty91charmed's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Verona and Venice, Italy
Posts: 5,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
Sorry I'm a bit behind is Donna Air James girlfriend ?
I thought it was the name of an airline!


Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Yes, she has been Jameses girlfriend for a while. I think they have been in a relationship for more than 2 years now...
__________________
"Yet, walking free upon her own estate
Still,in her solitude, she is the Queen".
Reply With Quote
  #2113  
Old 08-28-2015, 09:13 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: ***, Sweden
Posts: 1,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
Sorry I'm a bit behind is Donna Air James girlfriend ?
I thought it was the name of an airline!


Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Hhaha, that's amazing!
Reply With Quote
  #2115  
Old 08-28-2015, 09:45 AM
Jacknch's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Suffolk/Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 4,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
I agree. Seems like a non-story. They just probably removed it from the website and that's that. I highly doubt it will become anything more out of that :P
I agree, I think it is a non-story too. Using the words in an e-mail to customers rather than on a website advertisement seem to be two different thing. Nevertheless, a quick apology and removal of anything on the website should do the trick.
__________________
JACK
Reply With Quote
  #2116  
Old 08-28-2015, 09:52 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Yes, she has been Jameses girlfriend for a while. I think they have been in a relationship for more than 2 years now...

That great if his marshmallows "take off" he will be "flying high " 😉


Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Reply With Quote
  #2117  
Old 09-07-2015, 08:31 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 22,500
Pippa competing in Sweden, the press didn't notice James at all.
Pippa Middleton springer för välgörenhet i Sverige _ Nyheter _ Expressen
Translation

The race's Instagram, maybe there will be more photos.
https://instagram.com/otillorace/
Reply With Quote
  #2118  
Old 09-07-2015, 09:44 AM
Marty91charmed's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Verona and Venice, Italy
Posts: 5,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Pippa competing in Sweden, the press didn't notice James at all.
Pippa Middleton springer för välgörenhet i Sverige _ Nyheter _ Expressen
Translation

The race's Instagram, maybe there will be more photos.
https://instagram.com/otillorace/
Because, you know, it's Pippa who sells
__________________
"Yet, walking free upon her own estate
Still,in her solitude, she is the Queen".
Reply With Quote
  #2119  
Old 09-07-2015, 10:01 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: ***, Sweden
Posts: 1,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Because, you know, it's Pippa who sells
Haha, yeah. That annoyed me! I mean... they could at least say his name once in the articles even if they don't put him in the headline :P
Reply With Quote
  #2120  
Old 09-07-2015, 10:09 AM
Marty91charmed's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Verona and Venice, Italy
Posts: 5,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
Haha, yeah. That annoyed me! I mean... they could at least say his name once in the articles even if they don't put him in the headline :P
Generally speaking, it's women who make the headlines, and the Pippa "phenomenon" have spread throughout Europe... who cares about James, when you have Pippa to talk about?
__________________

__________________
"Yet, walking free upon her own estate
Still,in her solitude, she is the Queen".
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
duchess of cambridge, kate, kate middleton, middleton family, prince william, wealth


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge dutch state visit e-mail fashion poll grand duke jean greece haakon kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander madeleine member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats princess stéphanie's daytime outfits queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania royal fashion september 2016 sheikh hamdan bin mohammed state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:09 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises