The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 5: February 2015-January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great that she is visiting her charities. Good job Kate.

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 3 mins3 minutes ago
Kate revealed today she took Prince George to the Natural History Museum but he was more interested in a pigeon outside!

That's hysterical. I was at the Detroit Zoo couple of years ago and there were lots of little school kids there at the same time. They were more interested in the chipmunks and squirrels running around the zoo instead of the animals in the exhibits.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Kate revealed today she took Prince George to the Natural History Museum but he was more interested in a pigeon outside!
Hhaha, that's amazing! And so relatable!

That's hilarious! My school went on a field trip to the Bronx Zoo, and the kids were more interested in leaves, and benches than animals. A few got excited when they could actually pet, or feed some sheep, but otherwise mostly indifferent. I suggested that going to Central Park may be better. Lots of leaves to pick up, and opportunities for a picnic on the grass, out of the wheelchairs.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Sometimes I have to think that kids get it right. Its the simple things in life that are just as fun to explore and just as educational than things that cost a lot of green dollars. Pigeons are just as fascinating as dinosaurs and a squirrel in its natural habitat is as much fun to watch as the monkeys at the zoo. Of course, penguins at the zoo are a must. Its not easy to see them in their natural habitat.

We really should be like little kids again more often. Think I'm going to go get me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a cold glass of milk. :bounce:

Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge has met staff from Chance UK, during a visit to an event at Islington Town Hall in north London today. Her Royal Highness spoke with children from the charity’s early intervention child mentoring programme-

Home - ITNSource News

I always laugh when i see Kate with her various clutch bags - they are so tiny and completely flat. You can tell that she carries absolutely nothing in it and seems completely pointless. She also always carries them at a weird awkward angle - its like a her hair flick fiddle thing she does its a comfort thing having the clutch during engagements.

I always laugh when i see Kate with her various clutch bags - they are so tiny and completely flat. You can tell that she carries absolutely nothing in it and seems completely pointless. She also always carries them at a weird awkward angle - its like a her hair flick fiddle thing she does its a comfort thing having the clutch during engagements.
Hahha yeah. I think they are 98% for somewhere to hold her hands and 1% for style and 1% for actual carrying :p

Hahha yeah. I think they are 98% for somewhere to hold her hands and 1% for style and 1% for actual carrying :p

One thing for sure that I'd bet my last pumpkin spice cupcake on is that she carries her cell phone in her clutch bag. No mother away from her children is ever out of contact with home should something happen with the kids. :D

She has Rebecca Deacon to carry her stuff so she can probably have a cell phone and a tube of lipstick. Rebecca's bag is normal huge.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal 3h3 hours ago
The Duchess of Cambridge will attend @fosteringnet's annual Fostering Excellence Awards on Tuesday 17 Nov #TFNAwards

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal 3h3 hours ago
The @fosteringnet #TFNAwards will celebrate success and achievement across the fostering community

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 2h2 hours ago
British Royals Retweeted Kensington Palace
Kate will meet award winners at a tea party, & attend the Fostering Excellence Awards on November 17.

A tea party+ the Duchess + children is gonna = fabulous!

A tea party+ the Duchess + children is gonna = fabulous!

Oh, indeed! Can't wait to see pictures and videos :D.

I would love if Catherine actually used a more regular handbag for day engagements that looked like she actually had something in it. These tiny bags are great for evening but look out of place during the day.

Last edited:
Fostering Network ‏@fosteringnet
After the fun of #BigDayOut we're looking forward to welcoming @hollywills & The Duchess of Cambridge to our awards on Tue @KensingtonRoyal

Last edited:
British Royals ‏@britishroyals 1h1 hour ago
This evening, Kate will attend @fosteringnet's annual Fostering Excellence Awards while William attends England v France match at #Wembley

Princess Kate brought her special magic to an evening celebrating the champions for foster children.

Kate, 33, stepped out to honor three young people at the annual Fostering Excellence Awards in London on Tuesday.

She also received some special gifts: quilts made for her 2-year-old son Prince George and six-month-old daughter Princess Charlotte. The quits were given to her by two boys – Rowan, 7, and Ambrose, 11.

"My, you've grown since I last met you," she said to the young boys, who were at a tea party organized by the charity in January.
Read more: Princess Kate Focuses the Spotlight on Foster Kids at London Benefit : People.com

Oh, indeed! Can't wait to see pictures and videos :D.

She was totally in her element at this event wasnt she, I think such types of events are going to be more frequently performed by her.

It is fantastic that we are all gathered this evening to celebrate fostering and the truly transformational care that is a lifeline to so many. The people we will hear about tonight are truly extraordinary and show how good foster care changes children and young people’s lives.
— The Duchess of Cambridge’s foreword for tonight

Last edited:
Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge attended the Fostering Excellence Awards to celebrate the achievements of foster carers, young people, social workers, and others within the fostering community. Her Royal Highness presented the Fostering Achievement Award to three young people aged 16 to 24 who have been fostered-

Home - ITNSource News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom