The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-12-2015, 02:57 PM
Majesty

Gallery:

Getty Images

She looks great. The coat is very beautiful.

Old 03-12-2015, 04:29 PM
Heir Apparent

No Maggie Smith-
Mrs. Patmore's cake- Yum!
The Duchess and George-
Maybe next time she could take some EACH kids along...
EDIT- Anna's blog! Awesome Anna!
http://hrhcatherineduchessofcambridg...ts-set-of.html
Get well soon Maggie! Not the same without her.
Robert Hardy may be at an event with the COW 2 weeks from today. He better not get sick. If he was ever on DA, I'd be in heaven.

Old 03-12-2015, 04:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Looks like she's going to have another good sized baby, she's showing quite a bit.

LaRae
Old 03-12-2015, 04:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Downton Abbey gets royal approval as Kate meets cast
Old 03-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Gentry

Is there some unwritten press rule that says every article has to have a headline starting with "pregnant Kate". I know she's pregnant , I haven't forgotten that in the last 24 hours .
Old 03-12-2015, 07:10 PM
Majesty

Right. I don't see any articles headlined as "Expectant Father the Duke of Cambridge..."
Old 03-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Looks like Her Royal Highness and the cast really enjoyed themselves today. Great videos and pictures.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 03-12-2015, 11:10 PM
Majesty

It looked like Catherine had a lovely time visiting the set of 'Downton Abbey'. I have no doubt that the cast and producers were excited to meet one of their fans. Lovely videos and pictures.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 03-13-2015, 02:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Looks like Her Royal Highness and the cast really enjoyed themselves today. Great videos and pictures.

They really were. A good time was had by all except one from the look of things. The lil guy giving her the train as a gift for George really looked unimpressed by the entire thing.

A shame Dame Maggie wasn't able to be there. I hope she's feeling much better very soon.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 03-13-2015, 04:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 22h 22 hours ago
The Duchess of Cambridge will visit Brookhill Children’s Centre in Woolwich, London, on March 18.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 03-13-2015, 01:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 22h 22 hours ago
The Duchess of Cambridge will visit Brookhill Children’s Centre in Woolwich, London, on March 18.
Oh boy, this made my day! The Duchess is always magical with kids, and this really made my day! I'll be here! Nice to have another Kate outing to look forward to. Hope she'll wear the peach or the pink outfit, but really don't care. What is Brookhill Children's Center?
Old 03-13-2015, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Yes, she really is good with kids. Cant wait for the visit.

I wonder if that will be her last engagement, or if she'll squeeze in a few more before she goes on maternity leave?
Old 03-13-2015, 02:06 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
Yes, she really is good with kids. Cant wait for the visit.

I wonder if that will be her last engagement, or if she'll squeeze in a few more before she goes on maternity leave?
You are right, this could be the last one.
Old 03-16-2015, 03:50 PM

I think she does engagements more frequently during her third trimesters than she does when not pregnant!
Old 03-16-2015, 05:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kelly View Post
I think she does engagements more frequently during her third trimesters than she does when not pregnant!
Right! To be honest, I think she was supposed to attend those engagements earlier on the past autumn/winter, but they were cancelled because she was ill...
Old 03-16-2015, 07:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

^^^I agree Marty91charmed. She did have to reschedule some engagements due to her illness.
Old 03-17-2015, 07:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

RKD @RoyalKateDebate · 11m 11 minutes ago
Reminder: Kate is visiting Brookhill Children's Centre tomorrow

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 03-18-2015, 08:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Spot the Duchess! Pregnant Kate shines in a £35 polka-dot maternity dress as she meets children and volunteers in London | Daily Mail Online
Quote:
She's just over a month away from giving birth to her second child but if she was feeling the strain, the Duchess of Cambridge showed no sign of it as she toured the Brookhill Children's Centre in Woolwich.

The 33-year-old royal is due to give birth late next month, with the birth expected to take place at the private Lindo Wing at St. Mary's Hospital in London's Paddington where Prince George was born in 2013.

Today, however, was all about Kate's work as a champion of underprivileged children, and the Duchess was all smiles as she arrived to discover a very excited group of youngsters waiting for her.
All a bit much: Pregnant Kate looks a little weary as she attends yet ANOTHER royal event | Royal | News | Daily Express
Quote:
The Duchess, who is due to give birth next month, dressed her blossoming baby bump in polka dots this morning as she prepared to visit a children's centre.

Kate, who appeared a little tired, opted for the £35 navy polka dot maternity dress from online clothing retailer ASOS as she arrived outside the Brookhill Children's Centre in Woolwich, south east London.

Upon her arrival, the Duchess was spotted talking to the chief executive of the charity Home Start, Rob Parkinson, who is hosting the event.

Kate will today spend time with families supported by Home Start, an organisation which helps parents struggling with issues such as mental illness, bereavement and disability.

The Duchess will attend a coffee morning at the centre before watching a training session for volunteers and visiting the onsite Together for Two's crèche to meet families and staff.
Old 03-18-2015, 10:13 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

More pics

Semana: Kate Middleton, imparable en la recta final de su embarazo

Getty Images: The Duchess Of Cambridge Visits Brookhill Children's Centre
Old 03-18-2015, 01:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Video from today's visit

Tags
catherine, current events, duchess of cambridge