The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 5: February 2015-January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

No Maggie Smith- :sad:
Mrs. Patmore's cake- Yum! :D:chef:
The Duchess and George- :wub:
Maybe next time she could take some EACH kids along...
EDIT- Anna's blog! Awesome Anna!
http://hrhcatherineduchessofcambrid...3/the-duchess-of-cambridge-visits-set-of.html
Get well soon Maggie! Not the same without her.
Robert Hardy may be at an event with the COW 2 weeks from today. He better not get sick. If he was ever on DA, I'd be in heaven.

Last edited:
Looks like she's going to have another good sized baby, she's showing quite a bit.

LaRae

Is there some unwritten press rule that says every article has to have a headline starting with "pregnant Kate". I know she's pregnant , I haven't forgotten that in the last 24 hours .

:previous: Right. I don't see any articles headlined as "Expectant Father the Duke of Cambridge...";)

It looked like Catherine had a lovely time visiting the set of 'Downton Abbey'. I have no doubt that the cast and producers were excited to meet one of their fans. Lovely videos and pictures.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Looks like Her Royal Highness and the cast really enjoyed themselves today. Great videos and pictures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-UaENjL-1M

They really were. A good time was had by all except one from the look of things. The lil guy giving her the train as a gift for George really looked unimpressed by the entire thing.

A shame Dame Maggie wasn't able to be there. I hope she's feeling much better very soon.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 22h 22 hours ago
The Duchess of Cambridge will visit Brookhill Children’s Centre in Woolwich, London, on March 18.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 22h 22 hours ago
The Duchess of Cambridge will visit Brookhill Children’s Centre in Woolwich, London, on March 18.

Oh boy, this made my day! The Duchess is always magical with kids, and this really made my day! I'll be here! Nice to have another Kate outing to look forward to. Hope she'll wear the peach or the pink outfit, but really don't care. What is Brookhill Children's Center?

Yes, she really is good with kids. Cant wait for the visit.

I wonder if that will be her last engagement, or if she'll squeeze in a few more before she goes on maternity leave?

Yes, she really is good with kids. Cant wait for the visit.

I wonder if that will be her last engagement, or if she'll squeeze in a few more before she goes on maternity leave?

You are right, this could be the last one.

I think she does engagements more frequently during her third trimesters than she does when not pregnant!

I think she does engagements more frequently during her third trimesters than she does when not pregnant!

Right! To be honest, I think she was supposed to attend those engagements earlier on the past autumn/winter, but they were cancelled because she was ill...

^^^I agree Marty91charmed. She did have to reschedule some engagements due to her illness.

RKD @RoyalKateDebate · 11m 11 minutes ago
Reminder: Kate is visiting Brookhill Children's Centre tomorrow

Spot the Duchess! Pregnant Kate shines in a £35 polka-dot maternity dress as she meets children and volunteers in London | Daily Mail Online
She's just over a month away from giving birth to her second child but if she was feeling the strain, the Duchess of Cambridge showed no sign of it as she toured the Brookhill Children's Centre in Woolwich.

The 33-year-old royal is due to give birth late next month, with the birth expected to take place at the private Lindo Wing at St. Mary's Hospital in London's Paddington where Prince George was born in 2013.

Today, however, was all about Kate's work as a champion of underprivileged children, and the Duchess was all smiles as she arrived to discover a very excited group of youngsters waiting for her.

All a bit much: Pregnant Kate looks a little weary as she attends yet ANOTHER royal event | Royal | News | Daily Express
The Duchess, who is due to give birth next month, dressed her blossoming baby bump in polka dots this morning as she prepared to visit a children's centre.

Kate, who appeared a little tired, opted for the £35 navy polka dot maternity dress from online clothing retailer ASOS as she arrived outside the Brookhill Children's Centre in Woolwich, south east London.

Upon her arrival, the Duchess was spotted talking to the chief executive of the charity Home Start, Rob Parkinson, who is hosting the event.

Kate will today spend time with families supported by Home Start, an organisation which helps parents struggling with issues such as mental illness, bereavement and disability.

The Duchess will attend a coffee morning at the centre before watching a training session for volunteers and visiting the onsite Together for Two's crèche to meet families and staff.

Video from today's visit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtsoONt2TrQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge has met staff, parents and children at a nursery in south east London today, wearing a blue and white spotted maternity dress from online retailer Asos. Her Royal Highness was also presented with flowers and a handmade ‘thank you’ card during the visit to Brookhill Children’s Centre in Woolwich-

Home - ITNSource News

As always the Duchess with children -:wub: Will be :D for days. You say " It just can't get better" - it does. The woman has great people skills, and is always best with children.
I am sure Elmer the Elephant and the new toys will be enjoyed, and forgive me, but the image of Wills trying to potty train- :lol:
And the card the kids made the Duchess was awesome! :cool:

Anna's blog for today- great job Anna- the little boy showing Kate the card- just precious.:wub:

HRH The Duchess of Cambridge: The Duchess of Cambridge visits Brookhill Children's Centre

Last edited:
The latest engagement that Catherine did was such a delight. This woman certainly knows how to interact with children; it's obvious in her body language, tone/volume of her voice, and overall enjoyment of making the children feel important.

Princess Kate Visits Children's Center in South London : People.com
Like a princess out of a fairytale, Kate delighted moms and children alike during her visit to a south London children's center on Wednesday.

As she prepares to welcome baby no. 2 in late April, the 33-year-old met privately with a group of young moms who have been helped by the Home-Start charity at the Brookhill Children's Centre in Woolwich.

One mother of triplets spoke candidly with the 8-months-pregnant royal about the daily challenges that she faced. "Later on, [Kate] met the volunteer who had given that mom so much support over six months or more," the charity's chief executive Rob Parkinson tells PEOPLE.

Does anyone know if the Duchess of Cambridge will take a brief break from her maternity leave and attend Trooping the Colour on Saturday June 13th?

Does anyone know if the Duchess of Cambridge will take a brief break from her maternity leave and attend Trooping the Colour on Saturday June 13th?

There is no information in the public domain in this regard.

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal
The Duchess to visit the Anna Freud Centre @afcevents on 17 Sept to see their work in children's mental health care.

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal
The Duchess to visit the Anna Freud Centre @afcevents on 17 Sept to see their work in children's mental health care.

How exciting! Catherine is amazing with children, so this will be a treat. As a teacher, I've seen children benefit from getting counseling.

Good to know Catherine is back to her official duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom