The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 5: February 2015-January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine that the Cambridges are quite a sporty and outdoorsy family so they probably spend a lot of time outside; so I'm sure that Catherine had fun on this engagement today!

Making Pizza's outdoor with the duchess it doesn't get much cooler than that for those lucky kids!

I enjoyed the extended clip so much. This is the first time I have heard Kate having a conversation with a group of children. I just love the way she talks. If I had her beautiful accent I would never shut up! ? She is so comfortable around children and is great keeping the conversation going.

I enjoyed the extended clip so much. This is the first time I have heard Kate having a conversation with a group of children. I just love the way she talks. If I had her beautiful accent I would never shut up! ? She is so comfortable around children and is great keeping the conversation going.

Birmingham, Alabama accents are beautiful, too!

The Duchess of Cambridge revealed her daughter Charlotte is a budding ballerina after being introduced to it by a member of the Royal Opera House.

Kate revealed her three-year-old's love of ballet as she was given a backstage tour of the Opera House.

She thanked the member of the Royal Ballet who had given Charlotte "a little introduction" saying she had been “so keen ever since”.

ITV News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom