The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-05-2016, 09:36 AM
Heir Apparent

The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 5: February 2015

There is video of her meeting Bob. He didn't scratch her. It was all on video.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Old 11-05-2016, 04:46 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
There is video of her meeting Bob. He didn't scratch him. It was all on video.

Bob is exonerated! Excellent Skippyboo.

And this story is spreading - even Royal reporter Rebecca English has thrown poor puss under the bus in an article with big photos of Catherine's ban-daid covered hand.

And saying the Duchess is "tight-lipped"about what happened to her.

Poor Bob. He's innocent I say!

You'd better get your PR on top of this Bob - though they do say, any publicity is good pubicity I suppose.

(Doesn't take much sometimes, does it AdmirerUS.)

Old 11-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

Catherine cooks, running after two kids and has a dog. She has suffered from cuts and scratches before.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-06-2016, 09:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Catherine cooks, running after two kids and has a dog. She has suffered from cuts and scratches before.

You forgot Hamster in the list. I've never had one, but heard they can scratch & bite too.

It was the week for silly Kate headlines/stories, wasn't it?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 11-07-2016, 04:16 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
We most certainly cannot forget Marvin the Royal Hamster!

The only thing that would have been sillier than top headlines and comments about a band-aid would be to have announced just what brand of a band-aid it was, what color it was and remarking how it has sold out in stores instantly all over the globe.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:04 AM
Courtier

In my lifetime I have had 5 cats, four since they were kittens. I have never had a scratch bad enough to put a band-aid on it. And I've bathed my cats which is when I really got scratched up.
Old 01-02-2017, 06:05 AM
Heir Apparent

The Duchess of Cambridge has accepted a lifetime honorary membership of the Royal Photographic Society.

Kate Middleton made honorary member of Royal Photographic Society after snapping iconic pictures of newborn Princess Charlotte - Mirror Online
Old 01-02-2017, 07:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

Congrats to Catherine!

A.W. TOZER
Old 01-02-2017, 10:05 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
The Duchess of Cambridge has accepted a lifetime honorary membership of the Royal Photographic Society.

Kate Middleton made honorary member of Royal Photographic Society after snapping iconic pictures of newborn Princess Charlotte - Mirror Online
The page appears to have been taken down?
Old 01-02-2017, 10:09 AM
Imperial Majesty

Possible that the Palace wanted to announce it.

A.W. TOZER
Old 01-02-2017, 10:13 AM
Heir Apparent

RPS ‏@The_RPS
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge has accepted lifetime Honorary Membership to The Royal Photographic Society.

https://twitter.com/The_RPS/status/815915128407388160
Old 01-02-2017, 01:20 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I've read a couple of times before that Catherine enjoys photography, so I can imagine that this new membership will be of interest to her. Yes, congratulations to her as well.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 01-04-2017, 07:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

A.W. TOZER
Old 01-05-2017, 12:58 AM
Majesty

While Catherine has taken some quite lovely photos of her children, however, overall she is no better than any other happy snappy amateur. Such an honour is a slap in the face to those whose body of work is formidable and deserving of recognition. In short, it smacks of shmoozing royalty rather than a genuine recognition of a photographer of note.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:19 AM
Heir Presumptive

Marg so totally agree with you. 💐

Old 01-05-2017, 01:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Agree with both of you.

We have heard she us a photographer. I would love to actually see some if this work. So far her work seems that of any mother with a home camera. Not bad, but nothing prize worthy.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:43 AM
Serene Highness

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/252152...ess-charlotte/
Old 01-05-2017, 01:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Arthur may want to read up. He talks about Borneo photos like Kate was just starting. We gave been told she was a photographer for her parents business, and was an amateur photographer during their dating years. She isn't the new photographer he portrays. Nor is her simple family pics anything amazing.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:58 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Everywhere I've read, it has been stated that this is a honorary membership. I don't feel it detracts at all from those that are awarded membership as those are the ones that have earned it.

To me, it is no different than perhaps a highly respected university awarding the Queen a Masters in Diplomatic Relations or William if she should be awarded Commander in Chief of an armed service.

Kate has always been interested in photography and its use of light, color and and how the subject is framed in the photo. I think she's done wonderfully and this honor shows it. Andrew is another one that is a photography buff.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

It's an honorary membership folks. Takes nothing away from other professional photographer. Catherine, The Queen and Prince Andrew are amateur photographers. The royal family have a long history as amateur photographers.

A.W. TOZER

Tags
catherine, current events, duchess of cambridge