The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-24-2016, 03:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
They usually get announced on Twitter Palace page. Not every event is announced there, though and the tweeted events don't all make it to the Royal Diary. It's a very loose approach to getting the news about the future out.
It was announce in the CC, but the KP Twitter page should've announced it too.

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-25-2016, 03:18 PM
Heir Apparent

A new-ish picture of The Duchess of Cambridge. It was included in a letter of support for the 2nd ICPCN Conference

The conference delegates were honoured to hear a number of messages of support from around the world by highly esteemed individuals with a heart for children’s palliative care. Included in these messages of support was a letter from the Vatican acknowledging the value of the ICPCN Now campaign and a letter from HRH the Duchess of Cambridge in which she showed her true understanding and compassion for children with life limiting illnesses and thanked the ICPCN membership for being the voice for these children and their families.

Opening ceremony at the 2nd ICPCN Conference

Old 07-07-2016, 06:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
The Duchess of Cambridge will meet ball boys and girls and officials when she visits Wimbledon for the ladies' semi-finals.

Kate will be introduced to staff at the All England Club before watching the tennis from the Royal Box on Centre Court.

She will see two of the tournament's greatest champions in action as Serena Williams and her sister Venus make their bids to reach the final.
Read more: Kate to meet Wimbledon staff before watching Williams sisters in semi-finals - BT
Old 07-07-2016, 09:04 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Duchess of Cambridge recycles dress for Wimbledon | Daily Mail Online

Meeting ballkids, staff and players before the ladies semi final

Old 07-07-2016, 09:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Wimbledon @Wimbledon
Ivan Lendl meets the Duchess of Cambridge at #Wimbledon

https://twitter.com/Wimbledon/status/751024172944556032

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
HRH meets Oracene Price, proud mother to today's semi-finalists @Venuseswilliams & @serenawilliams #Wimbledon

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...26311745921024

Wimbledon @Wimbledon
It's been a busy morning for the Duchess of Cambridge at #Wimbledon

https://twitter.com/Wimbledon/status/751033341600755712
Old 07-07-2016, 10:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
Duchess of Cambridge recycles dress for Wimbledon | Daily Mail Online

Meeting ballkids, staff and players before the ladies semi final

Isn't that William's banana dress?
Old 07-07-2016, 10:19 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Isn't that William's banana dress?
Indeed it is :P
Old 07-07-2016, 01:14 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Kate has also been spotted watching women and men's wheelchair singles tennis - she is in a balcony area of centre court that over looks the court where the matches on outside courts are taking place. Earlier she was introduced to one of the British wheelchair tennis stars - so nice that later in the day Kate went to watch some of the girls game

Old 07-07-2016, 01:32 PM
Majesty

after the award show last night, Kate looks ready for a day of tennis.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...7905423897.jpg
she looks like a big fan

Sophie was also there
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...7907086524.jpg
Old 07-07-2016, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

HRH The Duchess of Cambridge at Wimbledon

PPE Agency
Old 09-21-2016, 11:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal
The Duchess of Cambridge will visit the Netherlands on 11th October for a day of official engagements in The Hague and Rotterdam

On arrival, The Duchess is pleased to have the opportunity to pay a courtesy call on His Majesty King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands

The Duchess will also visit the @mauritshuis exhibition 'At Home in Holland: Vermeer & his Contemporaries from the British Royal Collection'

HRH will host a roundtable discussion @Trimbos on addiction, intervention, family and mental health with @AFNCCF and @ActionAddiction

The Duchess will then travel to Rotterdam to see Bouwkeet, the social Makerspace of Bospolder-Tussendijken - a community focussed initiative

The Duchess of Cambridge is very much looking forward to her visit to the Netherlands @ukinnl
Old 09-21-2016, 11:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

I'm very pleased to hear Catherine will be doing her first solo visit to the Netherlands.

I'm always waiting to hear about her role as a senior Royal expanding. It's a big deal for her to be meeting up with the King again.

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-21-2016, 12:52 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
The Duchess of Cambridge will visit the Netherlands on 11th October for a day of official engagements in The Hague and Rotterdam

On arrival, The Duchess is pleased to have the opportunity to pay a courtesy call on His Majesty King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands

The Duchess will also visit the @mauritshuis exhibition 'At Home in Holland: Vermeer & his Contemporaries from the British Royal Collection'

HRH will host a roundtable discussion @Trimbos on addiction, intervention, family and mental health with @AFNCCF and @ActionAddiction

The Duchess will then travel to Rotterdam to see Bouwkeet, the social Makerspace of Bospolder-Tussendijken - a community focussed initiative

The Duchess of Cambridge is very much looking forward to her visit to the Netherlands @ukinnl
Great. Look forward to seeing Catherine on the Netherlands.

Let's just hope she does not get pregnant between now and then!
Old 09-21-2016, 01:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Lunch with the King but Maxima will be abroad

Marc van der Linden ‏@MarcvdLinden
The Duchess of Cambridge will visit the Netherlands oct 11th. She will lunch with the Dutch King, but will miss Máxima who will be abroad.
Old 09-21-2016, 01:39 PM
Majesty

What a pity Queen Máxima will be abroad. Maybe Princess Beatrix will peep in and attend lunch. She sometimes does since her abdication (visit of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia, visit of Prince Albert of Monaco).
Old 09-21-2016, 08:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

The good thing about Maxima being absent is that the press won't go on and on about what each of them are wearing and turning it into a competition.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:16 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Although its a given that appearances, engagements and foreign tours do signify that the summer holiday season is over with, Kate making a solo trip to the Netherlands is a strong clue that the Cambridges are ramping up to be full time working royals.

I think she'll be successful with this trip too but also agree that with Maxima out of the picture for this visit, a lot of the fashion comparisons will be avoided. Ever notice that when men are together there is no comparison between suits?
Old 09-21-2016, 09:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh, I don't know, Osipi, when Prince Henrik of Denmark is around all comparisons with any other male's clothing fades away!
Old 09-21-2016, 09:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Yay! Looking forward to it! I'm sad that Maxima won't be there- because I love her, and even though I get Osipi's point- would love to see her and Catherine dressed to the nines! I also see your point Curryong.
But KWA seems quite outgoing so it should be quite an experience for him and Catherine!
Old 09-22-2016, 01:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Oh, I don't know, Osipi, when Prince Henrik of Denmark is around all comparisons with other male's clothing fades away!

Tags
catherine, current events, duchess of cambridge