The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-27-2015, 02:46 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 3 mins3 minutes ago
Kate revealed today she took Prince George to the Natural History Museum but he was more interested in a pigeon outside!
That's hilarious! My school went on a field trip to the Bronx Zoo, and the kids were more interested in leaves, and benches than animals. A few got excited when they could actually pet, or feed some sheep, but otherwise mostly indifferent. I suggested that going to Central Park may be better. Lots of leaves to pick up, and opportunities for a picnic on the grass, out of the wheelchairs.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 10-27-2015, 03:14 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Sometimes I have to think that kids get it right. Its the simple things in life that are just as fun to explore and just as educational than things that cost a lot of green dollars. Pigeons are just as fascinating as dinosaurs and a squirrel in its natural habitat is as much fun to watch as the monkeys at the zoo. Of course, penguins at the zoo are a must. Its not easy to see them in their natural habitat.

We really should be like little kids again more often. Think I'm going to go get me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a cold glass of milk.

Old 10-27-2015, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

PPE

PPE Agency
Old 10-27-2015, 03:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge has met staff from Chance UK, during a visit to an event at Islington Town Hall in north London today. Her Royal Highness spoke with children from the charity’s early intervention child mentoring programme-

Home - ITNSource News

A.W. TOZER
Old 10-27-2015, 06:43 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I always laugh when i see Kate with her various clutch bags - they are so tiny and completely flat. You can tell that she carries absolutely nothing in it and seems completely pointless. She also always carries them at a weird awkward angle - its like a her hair flick fiddle thing she does its a comfort thing having the clutch during engagements.

Old 10-27-2015, 06:49 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
I always laugh when i see Kate with her various clutch bags - they are so tiny and completely flat. You can tell that she carries absolutely nothing in it and seems completely pointless. She also always carries them at a weird awkward angle - its like a her hair flick fiddle thing she does its a comfort thing having the clutch during engagements.
Hahha yeah. I think they are 98% for somewhere to hold her hands and 1% for style and 1% for actual carrying :P
Old 10-27-2015, 06:56 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
Hahha yeah. I think they are 98% for somewhere to hold her hands and 1% for style and 1% for actual carrying :P
One thing for sure that I'd bet my last pumpkin spice cupcake on is that she carries her cell phone in her clutch bag. No mother away from her children is ever out of contact with home should something happen with the kids.
Old 10-27-2015, 07:03 PM
Heir Apparent

She has Rebecca Deacon to carry her stuff so she can probably have a cell phone and a tube of lipstick. Rebecca's bag is normal huge.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 10-28-2015, 07:07 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts about the 100 Women in Hedge Funds event for The Art Room have been moved to the The Duchess of Cambridge as Royal Patron of The Art Room thread.
Old 11-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal 3h3 hours ago
The Duchess of Cambridge will attend @fosteringnet's annual Fostering Excellence Awards on Tuesday 17 Nov #TFNAwards

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal 3h3 hours ago
The @fosteringnet #TFNAwards will celebrate success and achievement across the fostering community

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 2h2 hours ago
British Royals Retweeted Kensington Palace
Kate will meet award winners at a tea party, & attend the Fostering Excellence Awards on November 17.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-04-2015, 01:53 PM
Heir Apparent

A tea party+ the Duchess + children is gonna = fabulous!
Old 11-04-2015, 09:20 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
A tea party+ the Duchess + children is gonna = fabulous!
Oh, indeed! Can't wait to see pictures and videos .

Old 11-04-2015, 10:28 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
I would love if Catherine actually used a more regular handbag for day engagements that looked like she actually had something in it. These tiny bags are great for evening but look out of place during the day.
Old 11-05-2015, 06:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
The Duchess of Cambridge will attend @fosteringnet's annual Fostering Excellence Awards on Tuesday 17 Nov

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...65270730977280

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
The @fosteringnet will celebrate success and achievement across the fostering community

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...64424953786369

https://www.fostering.net/
Old 11-15-2015, 04:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Fostering Network ‏@fosteringnet
After the fun of #BigDayOut we're looking forward to welcoming @hollywills & The Duchess of Cambridge to our awards on Tue @KensingtonRoyal
Old 11-17-2015, 08:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 1h1 hour ago
This evening, Kate will attend @fosteringnet's annual Fostering Excellence Awards while William attends England v France match at #Wembley

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-17-2015, 09:34 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
British Royals ‏@britishroyals 1h1 hour ago
This evening, Kate will attend @fosteringnet's annual Fostering Excellence Awards while William attends England v France match at #Wembley
Can't wait.

Old 11-17-2015, 12:49 PM
Majesty

Fostering Excellence Awards
https://40.media.tumblr.com/97d8a29c...3oy0o1_540.jpg
https://41.media.tumblr.com/c5613c97...e3mco2_540.jpg
Old 11-17-2015, 01:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
Love this picture.
Old 11-17-2015, 01:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Princess Kate brought her special magic to an evening celebrating the champions for foster children.

Kate, 33, stepped out to honor three young people at the annual Fostering Excellence Awards in London on Tuesday.

She also received some special gifts: quilts made for her 2-year-old son Prince George and six-month-old daughter Princess Charlotte. The quits were given to her by two boys – Rowan, 7, and Ambrose, 11.

"My, you've grown since I last met you," she said to the young boys, who were at a tea party organized by the charity in January.
Read more: Princess Kate Focuses the Spotlight on Foster Kids at London Benefit : People.com

Tags
catherine, current events, duchess of cambridge