The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-15-2015, 01:06 PM
Royal Highness

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...63171374288896

A cute clip with her talking with one of the kids about their artwork.

I actually think she asked really good questions and managed to make a connection even from that awkward distance :) I like that she asked WHY he made the choices.

Old 01-15-2015, 01:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
Look at this pretty artwork waiting for when Kate arrives. It is really well done!! :)

https://twitter.com/HRHDuchesskate/s...730305/photo/1
First- That is so awesome!
Second- As always a pleasure to see the Duchess with kids! The DM said she had an engagement Monday! Where? Why do I want to say hospice? I'll be here. Never too much Kate. Y'know I dislike reading in other threads how the Duchess barely works, does nothing. I would rather her do a couple engagements every now and then, that she puts her heart and soul into then a lot where she doesn't- Quality versus quantity.

Old 01-15-2015, 01:39 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...63171374288896

A cute clip with her talking with one of the kids about their artwork.

I actually think she asked really good questions and managed to make a connection even from that awkward distance :) I like that she asked WHY he made the choices.
Catherine being her wonderful self with children. She definitely knows how to engage them, and make them feel like what they have to say is important. You can tell that it comes naturally to her. Delightful. Thank you so much for sharing.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 01-15-2015, 02:25 PM
Heir Apparent

The Duchess of Cambridge is praised by Turner prize-winning artist Grayson Perry as "looking pretty chic for six months" as she carried out her first engagement of the year.
Old 01-15-2015, 02:32 PM
Royal Highness

So amazing. She's so cute when the first thing she says is sorry she had to cancel the last engagement. The woman said "We understood" but you could see her thinking "Uhm... Yeah, you we're puking your guts out. No need to apologize" :P
Old 01-15-2015, 02:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge may be six months pregnant but her trim figure was praised by artist Grayson Perry as she carried out her first engagement of the year. The Turner prize-winning artist described Kate, who has a series of royal engagements over the coming days, as "looking pretty chic for six months". Wearing a dark dress with a colourful trim by the British designer Madderson, the Duchess met Perry when she visited a London primary to officially name an art studio-

Home - ITNSource News

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-art-room.html

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 01-15-2015, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

PPE

PPE Agency
Old 01-15-2015, 05:24 PM
Royal Highness

Here is their new instagram account. There are a few new pictures and a small clip on there from today:

Instagram
Old 01-15-2015, 08:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

A wonderful program to give kids a creative outlet.
Old 10-27-2015, 04:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
The Duchess of Cambridge debuted a glamorous new floral dress tonight by one of her favourite designers, Erdem.

Kate was a riot of colour in the sleeveless floor-length gown at a gala dinner attended by some of Britain's richest women.

Twenty four hours after wowing the crowds at a Bond movie premiere, Kate put on the glitz again at the 100 Women in Hedge Funds black tie event at the Victoria & Albert Mueum in London.
Read more: Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton wears Erdem dress to 100 Women in Hedge Funds dinner | Daily Mail Online
Old 10-27-2015, 05:22 PM
Heir Apparent

The Art Room @TheArtRoomUK
A special evening @V_and_A to celebrate the support and partnership with @100_WHF and @KensingtonRoyal - thank you

https://twitter.com/TheArtRoomUK/sta...96677522001920
Old 10-27-2015, 05:26 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
The Art Room @TheArtRoomUK
A special evening @V_and_A to celebrate the support and partnership with @100_WHF and @KensingtonRoyal - thank you

https://twitter.com/TheArtRoomUK/sta...96677522001920
Such a perfect venue for that charity!
Old 10-27-2015, 05:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Ok love the floral evening dress. Great colors for her and style. The earrings aen't so bad either!

I think her hair looks quite good too.

LaRae
Old 10-27-2015, 06:19 PM
Heir Apparent

The Duchess looked a million dollars!
Old 10-27-2015, 09:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge wore a statement floral dress by designer Erdem when she attended the 100 Women in Hedge Funds Gala Dinner at London's Victoria & Albert Museum tonight. Kate completed the look with the late Queen Mother's diamond and sapphire earrings as well as an Anya Hindmarch satin black clutch-

Home - ITNSource News

She arrived in such an elegant way.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-28-2015, 06:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
A Cornish schoolgirl had her own date with the Duchess of Cambridge last night at a glamorous gala in aid of a children’s charity.

The annual 100 Women in Hedge Funds (100WHF) event at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London raised money for The Art Room, a national charity offering art as therapy to children experiencing emotional and behavioural difficulties.

Kate, who is patron of both 100WHF and The Art Room, wore a patterned floral dress by Erdem with her hair worn loose over her shoulders.

And 10-year-old Eva Greenwood, who lives in Crafthole and attends Antony Primary School in South East Cornwall, had the honour of presenting Kate with a posy of flowers as she left for the evening.
Read more: Cornish schoolgirl has glamorous date with the Duchess of Cambridge | Western Morning News
Old 10-28-2015, 06:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, 100 Women in Hedge Funds' Philanthropic Initiatives, will attend a reception and Gala Dinner in aid of The Art Room at the Victoria and Albert Museum. Her Royal Highness will attend a reception for a selection of guests and present the 100WHF 2015 European Industry Leadership Award before dinner.

100WomaninHedgeFunds @100_WHF
Proud to announce that 100WHF raised over £550,000 (gross) for @TheArtRoomUK last night at our 100WHF London Gala.

100 Women in Hedge Funds raises more than GBP550,000 for children’s charity The Art Room | Hedgeweek
Old 10-29-2015, 01:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Love these photos. The Duchess is so magical with children.
Old 10-29-2015, 04:26 PM
Majesty

Excellent! That's a lot of money in one evening.

Quote:
100WomaninHedgeFunds @100_WHF
Proud to announce that 100WHF raised over £550,000 (gross) for @TheArtRoomUK last night at our 100WHF London Gala.

100 Women in Hedge Funds raises more than GBP550,000 for children’s charity The Art Room | Hedgeweek
Old 10-29-2015, 10:21 PM
Heir Apparent

^ I think the total is a bit less than last year, but in hard times it is a wonderful effort and I bet the charity is thrilled.