The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-22-2014, 05:33 AM
Commoner

Speech at high school

Thanks to everyone sending all the wonderful information and links. I've watched the reports that show Kate arriving at the high school and cutting the ribbon on stage. Is there a link to her speech? Thanks

Old 02-22-2014, 08:44 AM
Nobility

That's not the one, it's called her lucky neckline,I think it's all diamonds and round...
Joss and main or something like that

Old 02-24-2014, 04:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCatharine View Post
That's not the one, it's called her lucky neckline,I think it's all diamonds and round...
Joss and main or something like that
I think you mean the Asprey Button pendent. Here's a pic from What KAte Wore blog

http://whatkatewore.com/wp-content/u...ll-PA-Wire.jpg

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 02-24-2014, 07:03 AM
Nobility

Diamond circle is from mappin and Webb
That's her lucky necklace
Old 10-01-2014, 08:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 1 minun minuto fa Kate was to open the new Art Room at Barlby Primary School in London. She passed on a message of support for not being able to attend today.

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 26 sec26 secondi fa As for future engagements, KP say they are being kept under review on a case by case basis. #kate #duchessofcambridge #RoyalBaby

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 15 min15 minuti fa Kate has instead sent a message of support to the Clore Art Room at Barlby Primary School, London.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:39 AM
Heir Apparent

I hope HRH is feeling better in the not to distant future
Old 10-01-2014, 10:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

A message of support to The Art Room and The Clore Duffield Foundation, on their 50th anniversary, from The Duchess of Cambridge-
A message of support to The Art Room and The Clore Duffield Foundation, on their 50th anniversary, from The Duchess of Cambridge

I do think she will resume her official engagements this month and next month. It was very nice for her to send her best wishes to The Art Room and The Clore Duffield Foundation.

I hope Her Royal Highness will be even better soon.

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 2h 2 hours ago
As for future engagements, KP say they are being kept under review on a case by case basis. #kate #duchessofcambridge #RoyalBaby

A.W. TOZER
Old 10-01-2014, 10:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Can anyone post the direct message?
Old 10-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Can anyone post the direct message?
This is the link given by Clarence House

A message of support to The Art Room and The Clore Duffield Foundation, on their 50th anniversary, from The Duchess of Cambridge

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 01-06-2015, 06:51 AM
Royal Highness

Clarence House ‏@ClarenceHouse 12m12 minutes ago
The Duchess of Cambridge will officially name The Clore #ArtRoom at @primary_barlby on Thursday 15th January
Old 01-06-2015, 06:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

RKD @RoyalKateDebate · 23m
New Kate engagement! Thurs 15th Jan, opening of Clore Art Room (the engagement she missed with HG) via @QueenVicMirror

Victoria Murphy @QueenVicMirror · 31m
A Kate engagement announced! She will officially name The Clore Art Room at Barlby Primary School, London on January 15.

A.W. TOZER
Old 01-06-2015, 10:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Duchess of Cambridge's first engagements of 2015 confirmed - hellomagazine.com
Quote:
The Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, will undertake her first two public engagements of the year in January, it was confirmed on Tuesday. In a series of tweets Clarence House confirmed that the Duchess will be undertaking two appearances on Thursday 15 and Friday 16 January.

Kate is first scheduled to visit Barlby Primary School in London on Thursday 15 January, where she will officially name The Clore art room as part of her work as Patron of charity The Art Room.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh, I am so looking forward to this! Art Room engagements are always a treat, and the Duchess with children a joy!
Old 01-06-2015, 01:01 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Oh, I am so looking forward to this! Art Room engagements are always a treat, and the Duchess with children a joy!
I'm really looking forward to it as well. I hope she will do some hands on things, not just open it. But in any case it will be lovely to see her with children again!! :)
Old 01-06-2015, 01:10 PM
Majesty

Quote:
She is indeed. I'm happy to see her out and about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
I'm really looking forward to it as well. I hope she will do some hands on things, not just open it. But in any case it will be lovely to see her with children again!! :)
Almost all engagements that involve children have included hands-on interaction. I hope this one is no different, since Catherine is great with children.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:14 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm sure she will. She has in the past at AR events- I've never seen her be hands off with kids. The day I do, I will pass out from shock...
Old 01-06-2015, 01:17 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I'm sure she will. She has in the past at AR events- I've never seen her be hands off with kids. The day I do, I will pass out from shock...
Oh, I didn't mean she wouldn't be hands on with the kids. I was talking more about her painting or doing crafts or something :P You are ofc right, she is always hands on!
Old 01-06-2015, 05:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Glad to see that this event was able to be rescheduled from October 2014.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:27 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

@TheArtRoomUK: Today HRH Duchess of Cambridge will visit @barlby_primary in London to name The Clore @TheArtRoomUK . Thank you @KensingtonRoyal
Old 01-15-2015, 07:22 AM
Royal Highness

Look at this pretty artwork waiting for when Kate arrives. It is really well done!! :)

https://twitter.com/HRHDuchesskate/s...730305/photo/1