The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-11-2016, 07:10 PM
Majesty

I'm looking forward to this engagement. Catherine is excellent when it comes to children.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 03-18-2016, 07:57 AM
Nobility

HRH The Duchess of Cambridge has arrived to open our new Holt shop #EACHholt
EACH ‏@EACH_hospices

http://41.media.tumblr.com/1d0dc97d7...mbfuo1_500.jpg
http://40.media.tumblr.com/e42ef7aa5...mbfuo2_500.jpg

The Cambridges

Old 03-18-2016, 08:41 AM
Heir Apparent

The Duchess of Cambridge opens a new charity shop for East Anglia's Children's Hospices, for which she is royal patron, at Holt in Norfolk.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Very charming. She's very comfortable with children..and it seems people in general.

LaRae
Old 03-18-2016, 09:49 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Duchess leaves schoolchildren starstruck as she opens a charity shop in Norfolk* | Daily Mail Online
Old 03-18-2016, 10:23 AM
Heir Apparent

PA Images ‏@PAImages
Duchess of Cambridge opens the new East Anglian Children's Hospital shop in Holt, Norfolk

https://www.paimages.co.uk/headline/838412
Old 03-18-2016, 10:32 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
PA Images ‏@PAImages
Duchess of Cambridge opens the new East Anglian Children's Hospital shop in Holt, Norfolk

https://www.paimages.co.uk/headline/838412
Beelden En Foto's | Getty Images
Old 03-18-2016, 01:26 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Very charming. She's very comfortable with children..and it seems people in general.

LaRae
Her 'people' skills are exceptional, especially when it comes to children. It's clear that she loves interacting with children. She's always bending down to their level and appears to be genuinely listening to what they're telling her.

Old 03-18-2016, 03:04 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Hats off to the Duchess: Caring Kate shows her compassion and her humour as she charms locals during a visit to Norfolk
Has the Daily Fail ended their ridiculous war on the Cambridges already?
Old 03-18-2016, 03:53 PM
Nobility

Kate Middleton n’oublie pas son fils Baby George
Old 03-18-2016, 04:23 PM
Heir Apparent

An 11-year-old girl steals the show as she takes the Duchess of Cambridge on an impromptu tour of a new charity shop. Kate is visiting the new East Anglia's Children's Hospices store in Holt, Norfolk. She meets Rebekah Hughes, who has the rare Dravet Syndrome, a severe form of epilepsy, inside the shop

Old 03-18-2016, 05:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

https://www.epilepsysociety.org.uk/n...6#.Vuxh9fA8KrV

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 03-18-2016, 06:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Interesting...most royals don't carry money (as I understand it)...so nice for her to come prepared to purchase.

LaRae
Old 03-18-2016, 07:19 PM
Heir Apparent

She was going to a charity shop so it was probably expected that she would buy something. Imagine the outrage if she didn't. Rebecca could have given her the note in the car on the drive to Holt.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 04-01-2016, 02:12 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm just seeing these photos for the first time today, and as usual, in tears. This really gave me a happy boost today. Catherine should do an engagement of this sort with Robert Hardy - that would be so wonderful. Anyway, loved these.

Dear YRH,
FYI, if you were to set up such an engagement, I would come along as your honorary lady in waiting in a heartbeat. Hopefully, it would be all right if I hung out with RH as well. Wonder if he'd invite me for tea?
Old 04-02-2016, 09:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Duchess of Cambridge will host a £10,000-a-head ultra-exclusive charity gala for 80 members of high society* | Daily Mail Online

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 04-02-2016, 10:51 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
I'm just seeing these photos for the first time today, and as usual, in tears. This really gave me a happy boost today. Catherine should do an engagement of this sort with Robert Hardy - that would be so wonderful. Anyway, loved these.

Dear YRH,

FYI, if you were to set up such an engagement, I would come along as your honorary lady in waiting in a heartbeat. Hopefully, it would be all right if I hung out with RH as well. Wonder if he'd invite me for tea?
In this case, I'm packing my bags, grabbing Irish Princess and joining you fine folks .

Old 05-12-2016, 11:53 AM
Heir Apparent

EACH @EACH_hospices
We're delighted to receive a letter from The Duchess of Cambridge for The Treehouse 5th anniversary @KensingtonRoyal

https://www.each.org.uk/support-us/f...th-anniversary
Old 05-23-2016, 05:43 AM
Heir Apparent

EACH @EACH_hospices
56 seconds to change your perception & a message from our Royal Patron #ChildrensHospiceWeek
https://twitter.com/EACH_hospices/st...62250540175360

Together4ShortLives ‏@Tog4ShortLives
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge #ChildrensHospiceWeek message for seriously ill children & services that support them:

Royal Message of support
Old 06-18-2016, 07:30 AM
Heir Apparent

EACH ‏@EACH_hospices
We are delighted to announce details of A Taste of Norfolk, a gala dinner hosted by The Marquess and Marchioness of Cholmondeley

EACH ‏@EACH_hospices
Our Royal Patron HRH The Duchess of Cambridge will be attending #ATasteofNorfolk with the Duke of Cambridge

https://www.each.org.uk/support-us/f...-houghton-hall

Quote:
A select group of Michelin-starred chefs are set to conjure a very special meal for Princess Kate and husband Prince William, along with about 90 invited guests, at a grand house a short drive from the royal couple's country home in Norfolk.

The dinner is set to take place this Wednesday – the day after William turns 34 – and will thank supporters of one of Kate's favorite charities, East Anglia Children's Hospices. The charity, which hopes the evening will bring in around $700,000, is focused on raising around $14 million to build a new hospice. Kate helped launch that appeal back in 2014.

The evening, called A Taste of Norfolk, is being hosted at Houghton Hall by the Marquess and Marchioness of Cholmondeley, who are friends of the royal couple. It was at their estate that William and Kate and children Prince George and Princess Charlotte were spotted on a family outing during an afternoon of horse trials last month.
Read more: Prince William and Kate Middleton's Charity Dinner Features Top Chefs : People.com