The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-18-2013, 03:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

Back on duty and back in shape: Smiling Duchess of Cambridge helps young sports stars-
Back on duty and back in shape: Smiling Duchess of Cambridge helps young sports stars - London - News - London Evening Standard

Robert Jobson is reporting that the Duke & Duchess are expected to go on at least two foreign trips next year.

'Amazing' Kate Plays Volleyball In High Heels:
'Amazing' Kate Plays Volleyball In High Heels

I must say she looked very well and pretty glad to be back doing her royal engagements.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-19-2013, 01:58 AM
Courtier

Let's face it. She has all the time in the world to make herself thin and beautiful. She does not have a full time job to go out to everyday, she does not have to face a mountain of housework, ironing, cleaning, cooking shopping at weekends. She has as much money as she needs to buy healthy organic food. She has access to all the best gym equipment.

As much help as she needs with the baby. Why are the public so surprised she is back to her thin self so quickly. Her schedule is empty most of the time..It is just ---- me time for her! Am I envious, yes of course I am! She is a nice person with access to too much money and plenty of time!

I like them both as a couple, but they are spoilt and pampered which is not always a good thing!

Old 10-19-2013, 02:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

And here comes the whining about royalty and all the perks they have as opposed to us normal folks. If you don't like people who are rich have nannies and maids and don't have full time jobs I wonder if you are perhaps on the wrong forum.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 10-19-2013, 02:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
Let's face it. She has all the time in the world to make herself thin and beautiful. She does not have a full time job to go out to everyday, she does not have to face a mountain of housework, ironing, cleaning, cooking shopping at weekends. She has as much money as she needs to buy healthy organic food. She has access to all the best gym equipment.

As much help as she needs with the baby. Why are the public so surprised she is back to her thin self so quickly. Her schedule is empty most of the time..It is just ---- me time for her! Am I envious, yes of course I am! She is a nice person with access to too much money and plenty of time!

I like them both as a couple, but they are spoilt and pampered which is not always a good thing!
You have no idea what her day to day life is like- and why on earth do you assume she's done nothing but work on her body? She's ALWAYS been very tall and very thin and very athletic. Women with that body type often get back into shape very quickly. I'm envious, but I don't attribute it to her having nothing to do with her life.

I imagine their day to day lives are actually a LOT busier than anyone realizes. I work on a team that manages the business life of a CEO. The amount of logistical headaches and correspondence we get every day makes my head spin- and that's a fraction of what these two get. And yes, they have a staff, but the staff can't do everything for them- all personal decisions about the direction of their office have to be done by them. Just the administrative stuff could easily take 20-30 hours a week of work with their personal office that we'll never see.

Stop assuming the only time they're working is when you see them.
Old 10-19-2013, 03:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHHermione View Post

Stop assuming the only time they're working is when you see them.
This is a major problem with some people even when it has to do with William; they assume if we can't see then working than that means they aren't working. There will never be cameras following them around 24/7 for us to judge what they do all day and if we seem it worthy. I do think there are some documentaries on the Queen and what she and other members of the family do; perhaps some should go on YouTube and look for them to see what is going on behind closed doors.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 10-19-2013, 04:05 AM
Serene Highness

Why can't people just get it for once, so here goes, when your in your mommies womb what choices do you have...........no choice of who your parents are, not what country your born into, nor the color of your skin, eyes, hair or how tall you will be, not the choice of what IQ you will have, not the most important choice of all, whether you will be born healthy or not", so get over it about W/C and what they have. W was born into this family, don't begrudge him his heritage as I am sure he won't begrudge yours. He has money, money does not buy "happiness" (this I know for sure) so go get your own money and be proud of it. Why all this jealousy is beyond me, I would not want their life for all the money in the world, I love my freedom way to much.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Duchess of Cambridge joins SportsAid for first engagement as charity’s patron-
Duchess of Cambridge joins SportsAid for first engagement as charity?s patron - News - Welcome to the future of British sport - SportsAid

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-14-2013, 07:54 AM
Gentry

According to Mark Stewart, @regaleyes on twitter:
The Duchess of Cambridge has a solo engagement for SportsAid on 28 November, she will attend the Sportsball at Supernova
Old 11-27-2013, 05:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

JB ‏@Royal_beans 2h
REMINDER: The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron of SportsAid, will attend the charity's annual gala dinner on Nov 28 #royal

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 5h
Tomorrow evening the Duchess of Cambridge will attend SportsBall (SportsAid's annual gala dinner) at Supernova in Embankment Gardens.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-27-2013, 06:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 5h
Tomorrow evening the Duchess of Cambridge will attend SportsBall (SportsAid's annual gala dinner) at Supernova in Embankment Gardens.
William's turn to deal with a screaming George.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess of Durham View Post
William's turn to deal with a screaming George.
That's what I was thinking.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-28-2013, 09:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 1h
Tonight it's Kate's turn to glam up as she attends @TeamSportsAid's Sportsball. Arrivals start at 6pm. More info... http://www.sportsball.org.uk

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-28-2013, 02:40 PM
Courtier

“Guests are still arriving on the red carpet for this evening’s SportsAid SportsBall. Kate expected to arrive in 30 Mins.”
Jordon Lee ‏@JordonLee (via duchessofc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkittybaby View Post
“Guests are still arriving on the red carpet for this evening’s SportsAid SportsBall. Kate expected to arrive in 30 Mins.”
Jordon Lee ‏@JordonLee (via duchessofc)
Live Blog: LIVE: Kate Middleton at SportsAid gala dinner as guest of honour - Mirror Online
Old 11-28-2013, 03:03 PM
Nobility

Harumph I was looking forward to a ballgown
Old 11-28-2013, 03:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TortillaChips View Post
She isn't going to wear a ballgown to an event for young sports people.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 11-28-2013, 03:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TortillaChips View Post
Me too,
Here is her dress Temperley London Templeton Dress in Black (black/champagne) | Lyst
Old 11-28-2013, 03:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Catherine at tonights event for Sports Aid

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge attends Sportsaid gala ball. | MARK CUTHBERT – PHOTOGRAPHER

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 11-28-2013, 03:44 PM
Courtier

Updated w/ some HQ pictures LIVE: Kate Middleton at SportsAid gala dinner as guest of honour - Mirror Online
Old 11-28-2013, 03:55 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

"Daily Mail" Duchess of Cambridge arrives in stunning black Temperley cocktail dress and Jimmy Choo's for London SportsBall | Mail Online

"Hello!" Kate leaves William and George at home to attend charity ball

"Getty Images": The Duchess Of Cambridge Attends The SportsAid Annual Dinner

"Pure People": Kate Middleton : Lumineuse, entre tradition et modernité, pour un gala en or

Lehtikuva.fi
Old 11-28-2013, 04:46 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Why call it a Sports Ball/Gala Ball, when the dress code pretty much looks casual?