The Duchess of Cambridge as Patron of Place2Be & Other Child Mental Health Charities

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Height is not the only thing to take into consideration, but also one's general build and health. Kate is not only quite a bit taller, but also of a more slender build. Add to that the fact that every pregnancy itself is different. It's a delicate subject to address because there are so many different factors at play, and there's only so much a woman can actually control.

Last edited by a moderator:
I for one think that Catherine looks great for being so pregnant now...I think it has to do with body type and the amount of care that is taken with the body during this time. As for this thread being about the current events of the Duchess, I do not think a discussion about how she looks at this stage of her pregnancy is relevent. Im sure there is a specific thread for that. Shall we continue?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Duchess of Cambridge as Patron of Place2Be and Other Mental Health Charities

Place2Be launches The Journal 2013:
"We're excited to announce the publication of our Journal, a celebration of Place2Be's work, recent news and our plans for the future. It's packed with stories from our school-based staff, volunteers, supporters, partners and - most importantly - the children and families we reach in schools every day"

"We're very honoured that our Royal Patron, HRH The Duchess of Cambridge, has written a letter to introduce our Journal"

Click on the Link to Download Catherine Letter-
Place2Be | News | Place2Be launches The Journal 2013

Place2Be launches The Journal 2013:
"We're excited to announce the publication of our Journal, a celebration of Place2Be's work, recent news and our plans for the future. It's packed with stories from our school-based staff, volunteers, supporters, partners and - most importantly - the children and families we reach in schools every day"

"We're very honoured that our Royal Patron, HRH The Duchess of Cambridge, has written a letter to introduce our Journal"

Click on the Link to Download Catherine Letter-
Place2Be | News | Place2Be launches The Journal 2013

Thanks for sharing:)
Lovely and thoughtful letter from Catherine,Duchess of Cambridge! She is a caring and compassionate person and she knows how to express herself in a beautiful way as we can see in this letter & from other occasions too.

Very good news indeed. I'm looking forward to the opening and the purpose of The Art Room being established in Scotland.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 4m
The Duchess of Cambridge will attend a forum for her charity Place2Be in London on November 20.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1m
Kate will hear experts including Prof Tanya Byron and Prof Stephen Scott discuss ways to build children's emotional resilience on Nov 20

Looking forward to this engagement.

It's good to see that Catherine's agenda is filling up more and more. Attending a forum would be very interesting IMO. Cant wait!

Great! Catherine and children is one magical combination that never gets old:D.

JB ‏@Royal_beans 5h
REMINDER: The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, Place2Be, will attend the charity's 'Resilience & Emotional Strength in Schools Forum' on Nov 20

JB ‏@Royal_beans 5h
REMINDER: The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, Place2Be, will attend the charity's 'Resilience & Emotional Strength in Schools Forum' on Nov 20

I'm really looking forward to this event. Thank you for the reminder.

She said she's not good at sewing and poetry and that her favourite art is photography. She added Prince George is growing very fast because the ex- offenders gave to her a 3-6 monthss vest for him!
Here you can follow the engagement of today. She's wearing black.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/n...terfeed&utm_medium=tw

@HRHDuchesskate: Kate's wearing a @maxmara jacket and an @orlakiely_JPN skirt today (with thanks to @RE_DailyMail)

@gordonrayner: Duchess of Cambridge in Max Mara today at Place2be in Canary Wharf http://t.co/huRsyMt4Ep https://twitter.com/gordonrayner/status/403108881733140480

@RE_DailyMail: Very short skirt for Kate today, struggling to contain it in the wind.... http://t.co/F7ZU06quq6 https://twitter.com/re_dailymail/status/403106692067360768

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=187451187&EditorialProduct=News

Last edited:
Last edited:
Place2Be ‏@_Place2Be 50m
Thank you to HRH The Duchess of Cambridge for caring so much about children's mental health & supporting us here today #buildingresilience

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1h
We've seen more evidence today that Kate's not just a clothes horse but an intelligent, engaged woman determined to make a difference.

Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge has demonstrated her dedication to children's emotional well-being by attending an education forum. Kate is patron of school-based mental health charity Place2Be, which held the event for headteachers in London's Canary Wharf. Its theme was resilience and emotional strength, with speakers addressing the challenges faced by children and young people-
Home - ITNSource News

Video:
Duchess Of Cambridge Battles Windy Conditions-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTerm=Duchess Of Cambridge Battles Windy Conditions

Last edited:
Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1m Kate's decided to stay an hour longer than planned to listen to two more sessions, on addiction and self-harm, at today's forum.
Good for her to really stay and hear what the charity is saying. Bravo Kate. I do hope she starts volunteering with a Scout group near Kensington soon. I loved seeing those pictures when they were in Anglesey.

Thank you for the photos and the videos. Glad to see that she opted to stay longer and listen in the speakers.

Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge has demonstrated her dedication to children's emotional well-being by attending an education forum. Kate is patron of school-based mental health charity Place2Be, which held the event for headteachers in London's Canary Wharf. Its theme was resilience and emotional strength, with speakers addressing the challenges faced by children and young people-
Home - ITNSource News

The video tells a clear story. Catherine is clearly an animated speaker when it comes to topics close to her heart.

Yeah, I've read that she's very chatty and she likes listening to everyone and learn about their ideas and problems.

Pictures:
The Duchess of Cambridge Attends Place2Be Forum-
MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH
Catherine + children= love + magic. Period.

Catherine + children= love + magic. Period.

Yep, yep. She's great with kids, and it's always a pleasure to watch her in action. She lights up when she's talking about what she loves, and feels strongly about.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

Place2Be ‏@_Place2Be 50m
Thank you to HRH The Duchess of Cambridge for caring so much about children's mental health & supporting us here today #buildingresilience

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1h
We've seen more evidence today that Kate's not just a clothes horse but an intelligent, engaged woman determined to make a difference.

I'm in full agreement with these tweets.

Yep, yep. She's great with kids, and it's always a pleasure to watch her in action. She lights up when she's talking about what she loves, and feels strongly about.

Agreed on all 3 points.

I love how she is so animated when she is speaking. She uses her hands alot and is very passionate. I think when people use alot of body jestures it shows that they are really involved in what they are speaking about and that they care. I know that it is a normal thing with some of my family members, including me.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using The Royals Community mobile app

I love how she is so animated when she is speaking. She uses her hands alot and is very passionate. I think when people use alot of body jestures it shows that they are really involved in what they are speaking about and that they care. I know that it is a normal thing with some of my family members, including me.

Then we all share the same trait. :)

I am honestly starting to believe that Kate is very much into what she is doing. I can imagine that like most royals doing engagements, she is going to run into days where she'd rather stay home in bed or in comfortable sweats just having a "do nothing" kind of day. She has grown a lot more confident in her roles and it doesn't seem to faze her doing engagements alone. She is honestly interested, involved and is just as happy to meet and greet people as they are to meet and greet her.

Its still very much "Team Cambridge" but I don't think anyone needs to worry any longer about Kate's ability to do engagements on her own. She's a natural at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom