The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-14-2014, 07:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

Wow, looking good on Valentine's Day and supporting the Art Room.

Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge has opened the ICAP Art Room at Northolt High School in London this morning. Kate was met by pupils and staff, who showed her a short Art Room session-
Home - ITNSource News

No Cartier diamonds for the Duchess today! A windswept Kate swaps couture for High Street as she wears LK Bennett dress to open new art room-
Kate Middleton swaps couture for High Street as she wears LK Bennett dress to open new school | Mail Online

Pictures:
The Duchess Of Cambridge Attends The ICAP Art Room Opening At Northolt High School-
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/OXTOg...ng/8yfY0x_TehG

She looks very happy on Valentine's Day and to be at the Art Room.

A.W. TOZER
Old 02-14-2014, 08:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Pretty dress but she must be freezing! Looks like she is anticipating spring.

Old 02-14-2014, 10:30 AM
Heir Apparent

IMO more importantly the students look like they're enjoying their new art room. Opportunities for art at the high school level are few for the average student due to their subjects and the time allotted for classes. Hope that it gives them a safe outlet for creative expression.
Old 02-14-2014, 10:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

Smiling Kate giggles as she is blown by a gust on Valentine's Day visit to a London school-
The Duchess of Cambridge pays a Valentine's Day visit to west London school | Royal | News | Daily Express

A.W. TOZER
Old 02-14-2014, 10:57 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Pretty dress but she must be freezing! Looks like she is anticipating spring.
Its a miserable and wet day, in parts, today in London, but for all that, its not actually that cold.
Old 02-14-2014, 02:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
No Cartier diamonds for the Duchess today! A windswept Kate swaps couture for High Street as she wears LK Bennett dress to open new art room-
Kate Middleton swaps couture for High Street as she wears LK Bennett dress to open new school | Mail Online

Pictures:
The Duchess Of Cambridge Attends The ICAP Art Room Opening At Northolt High School-
Kate Middleton Opens an Art Room

She looks very happy on Valentine's Day and to be at the Art Room.
Catherine has the effect , where looking at these pictures , I had to laugh and Smile myself. Couldn't help it. Magical.
Old 02-14-2014, 03:09 PM
Courtier

Delightful footage, thanks for the link, Dman - the Duchess looks happy and confident and clearly received a rapturous reception!
Old 02-14-2014, 06:20 PM
Imperial Majesty

Kate Gets a Rousing Welcome at Art-Themed Charity Event for Children-

"She really cares," said head teacher Gloria Lowe, who chaperoned Kate around the school. "She praised the work in the Art Room, and she was moved and impressed by what she has seen. She's a wonderful human being."

"Lowe congratulated Kate on Prince George's arrival. "She's enjoying motherhood," the teacher said."

Kate Gets a Rousing Welcome at Art-Themed Charity Event for Children - The British Royals, The Royals, Kate Middleton, Cover Galleries : People.com

A.W. TOZER
Old 02-14-2014, 07:10 PM
Majesty

Watching the Duchess interacting witb people (especially children) never gets old for me. Her gift of caring for those around her is a lot more valuable than being a good public speaker.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 02-15-2014, 08:02 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Duchess Kate when visiting their patron-art project at Northolt High School
face to face

face to face
Old 02-20-2014, 12:57 PM
Nobility

Cannot locate the post of her lucky necklace...
I want it,,,,,,need the name
Thanks
Old 02-22-2014, 05:33 AM
Commoner

Speech at high school

Thanks to everyone sending all the wonderful information and links. I've watched the reports that show Kate arriving at the high school and cutting the ribbon on stage. Is there a link to her speech? Thanks
Old 02-22-2014, 08:44 AM
Nobility

That's not the one, it's called her lucky neckline,I think it's all diamonds and round...
Joss and main or something like that
Old 02-24-2014, 04:42 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCatharine View Post
That's not the one, it's called her lucky neckline,I think it's all diamonds and round...
Joss and main or something like that
I think you mean the Asprey Button pendent. Here's a pic from What KAte Wore blog

http://whatkatewore.com/wp-content/u...ll-PA-Wire.jpg

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 02-24-2014, 07:03 AM
Nobility

Diamond circle is from mappin and Webb
That's her lucky necklace
Old 06-30-2014, 10:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 1h
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended the annual conference of charity Place2Be today at the Royal Society of Medicine, London.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 59m
Kate, who's patron of Place2Be, and William were keen to hear more about early intervention to help children with mental health issues.

Place2Be @_Place2Be · 27m
Honoured The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge attended our annual conference to hear about children’s mental health @RoySocMed

A.W. TOZER
Old 06-30-2014, 10:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Nice that William came too. Any pictures of this?
Old 10-01-2014, 08:18 AM
Majesty

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 1 minun minuto fa Kate was to open the new Art Room at Barlby Primary School in London. She passed on a message of support for not being able to attend today.

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 26 sec26 secondi fa As for future engagements, KP say they are being kept under review on a case by case basis. #kate #duchessofcambridge #RoyalBaby

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 15 min15 minuti fa Kate has instead sent a message of support to the Clore Art Room at Barlby Primary School, London.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:39 AM
Majesty

I hope HRH is feeling better in the not to distant future
Old 10-01-2014, 10:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

A message of support to The Art Room and The Clore Duffield Foundation, on their 50th anniversary, from The Duchess of Cambridge-
A message of support to The Art Room and The Clore Duffield Foundation, on their 50th anniversary, from The Duchess of Cambridge

I do think she will resume her official engagements this month and next month. It was very nice for her to send her best wishes to The Art Room and The Clore Duffield Foundation.

I hope Her Royal Highness will be even better soon.

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 2h 2 hours ago
As for future engagements, KP say they are being kept under review on a case by case basis. #kate #duchessofcambridge #RoyalBaby

A.W. TOZER