The Duchess of Cambridge as Patron of Place2Be & Other Child Mental Health Charities

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am honestly starting to believe that Kate is very much into what she is doing. I can imagine that like most royals doing engagements, she is going to run into days where she'd rather stay home in bed or in comfortable sweats just having a "do nothing" kind of day. She has grown a lot more confident in her roles and it doesn't seem to faze her doing engagements alone. She is honestly interested, involved and is just as happy to meet and greet people as they are to meet and greet her.

Its still very much "Team Cambridge" but I don't think anyone needs to worry any longer about Kate's ability to do engagements on her own. She's a natural at it.

The Itnsource vids of her last two engagements show how relaxed she has become. She was so relaxed when talking to the crafts group at Only Connect.
At Place2be it looked like she couldn't get the words out her mouth fast enough :lol::lol::ROFLMAO: . You can see why most people who have met her describe her as "chatty"

@HRHDuchesskate: Kate's wearing a @maxmara jacket and an @orlakiely_JPN skirt today (with thanks to @RE_DailyMail)

@gordonrayner: Duchess of Cambridge in Max Mara today at Place2be in Canary Wharf http://t.co/huRsyMt4Ep https://twitter.com/gordonrayner/status/403108881733140480

@RE_DailyMail: Very short skirt for Kate today, struggling to contain it in the wind.... http://t.co/F7ZU06quq6 https://twitter.com/re_dailymail/status/403106692067360768

Search - Getty Images UK: GBR: The Duchess Of Cambridge Attends Place2Be Forum
I love the Max Mara Jacket. Does anyone have links for it or what collection it is from ?

Another engagement - 14th February

Roya Nikkhah ‏@RoyaNikkhah
Duchess of Cambridge has a Valentine's Day engagement opening the ICAP Art Room at Northolt High School, Ealing and watching an art session.

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail
Kensington Palace says HRH will meet staff & pupils, experience a short Art Room session and officially open the facility on Valentine's Day

Looking forward to the Valentine's Day engagement. Her Royal highness and children are one magical combination.

Glad to see that the Art Room provides therapeutic art services to teens as well.

Duchess Kate Blog ‏@HRHDuchesskate 2h
Tomorrow, The Duchess of Cambridge, as Patron, will officially open The ICAP Art Room at Northolt High School, Ealing, London #royal

Wow, looking good on Valentine's Day and supporting the Art Room.

Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge has opened the ICAP Art Room at Northolt High School in London this morning. Kate was met by pupils and staff, who showed her a short Art Room session-
Home - ITNSource News

No Cartier diamonds for the Duchess today! A windswept Kate swaps couture for High Street as she wears LK Bennett dress to open new art room-
Kate Middleton swaps couture for High Street as she wears LK Bennett dress to open new school | Mail Online

Pictures:
The Duchess Of Cambridge Attends The ICAP Art Room Opening At Northolt High School-
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/OXTO...dge+Attends+ICAP+Art+Room+Opening/8yfY0x_TehG

She looks very happy on Valentine's Day and to be at the Art Room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty dress but she must be freezing! Looks like she is anticipating spring.

IMO more importantly the students look like they're enjoying their new art room. Opportunities for art at the high school level are few for the average student due to their subjects and the time allotted for classes. Hope that it gives them a safe outlet for creative expression.

Pretty dress but she must be freezing! Looks like she is anticipating spring.

Its a miserable and wet day, in parts, today in London, but for all that, its not actually that cold.

No Cartier diamonds for the Duchess today! A windswept Kate swaps couture for High Street as she wears LK Bennett dress to open new art room-
Kate Middleton swaps couture for High Street as she wears LK Bennett dress to open new school | Mail Online

Pictures:
The Duchess Of Cambridge Attends The ICAP Art Room Opening At Northolt High School-
Kate Middleton Opens an Art Room

She looks very happy on Valentine's Day and to be at the Art Room.

Catherine has the effect , where looking at these pictures , I had to laugh and Smile myself. Couldn't help it. Magical.

Delightful footage, thanks for the link, Dman - the Duchess looks happy and confident and clearly received a rapturous reception!

Kate Gets a Rousing Welcome at Art-Themed Charity Event for Children-

"She really cares," said head teacher Gloria Lowe, who chaperoned Kate around the school. "She praised the work in the Art Room, and she was moved and impressed by what she has seen. She's a wonderful human being."

"Lowe congratulated Kate on Prince George's arrival. "She's enjoying motherhood," the teacher said."

Kate Gets a Rousing Welcome at Art-Themed Charity Event for Children - The British Royals, The Royals, Kate Middleton, Cover Galleries : People.com

Watching the Duchess interacting witb people (especially children) never gets old for me. Her gift of caring for those around her is a lot more valuable than being a good public speaker.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

Cannot locate the post of her lucky necklace...
I want it,,,,,,need the name
Thanks

Speech at high school

Thanks to everyone sending all the wonderful information and links. I've watched the reports that show Kate arriving at the high school and cutting the ribbon on stage. Is there a link to her speech? Thanks

That's not the one, it's called her lucky neckline,I think it's all diamonds and round...
Joss and main or something like that

Diamond circle is from mappin and Webb
That's her lucky necklace

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 1h
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended the annual conference of charity Place2Be today at the Royal Society of Medicine, London.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 59m
Kate, who's patron of Place2Be, and William were keen to hear more about early intervention to help children with mental health issues.

Place2Be @_Place2Be · 27m
Honoured The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge attended our annual conference to hear about children’s mental health @RoySocMed

Last edited:
Nice that William came too. Any pictures of this?

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 1 minun minuto fa Kate was to open the new Art Room at Barlby Primary School in London. She passed on a message of support for not being able to attend today.

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 26 sec26 secondi fa As for future engagements, KP say they are being kept under review on a case by case basis. #kate #duchessofcambridge #RoyalBaby

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 15 min15 minuti fa Kate has instead sent a message of support to the Clore Art Room at Barlby Primary School, London.

I hope HRH is feeling better in the not to distant future

A message of support to The Art Room and The Clore Duffield Foundation, on their 50th anniversary, from The Duchess of Cambridge-
A message of support to The Art Room and The Clore Duffield Foundation, on their 50th anniversary, from The Duchess of Cambridge

I do think she will resume her official engagements this month and next month. It was very nice for her to send her best wishes to The Art Room and The Clore Duffield Foundation.

I hope Her Royal Highness will be even better soon.

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 2h 2 hours ago
As for future engagements, KP say they are being kept under review on a case by case basis. #kate #duchessofcambridge #RoyalBaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom