The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-20-2013, 12:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Yeah, I've read that she's very chatty and she likes listening to everyone and learn about their ideas and problems.

Pictures:
The Duchess of Cambridge Attends Place2Be Forum-
MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH
Catherine + children= love + magic. Period.

Old 11-20-2013, 08:14 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Catherine + children= love + magic. Period.
Yep, yep. She's great with kids, and it's always a pleasure to watch her in action. She lights up when she's talking about what she loves, and feels strongly about.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:18 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Place2Be ‏@_Place2Be 50m
Thank you to HRH The Duchess of Cambridge for caring so much about children's mental health & supporting us here today #buildingresilience

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1h
We've seen more evidence today that Kate's not just a clothes horse but an intelligent, engaged woman determined to make a difference.
I'm in full agreement with these tweets.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Yep, yep. She's great with kids, and it's always a pleasure to watch her in action. She lights up when she's talking about what she loves, and feels strongly about.

Agreed on all 3 points.
Old 11-21-2013, 02:56 PM
Serene Highness

I love how she is so animated when she is speaking. She uses her hands alot and is very passionate. I think when people use alot of body jestures it shows that they are really involved in what they are speaking about and that they care. I know that it is a normal thing with some of my family members, including me.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 11-21-2013, 03:00 PM
Imperial Majesty

Pictures:
Resilience and Emotional Strength in Schools Forum:
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge attended today's schools forum with fantastic and engaging speakers-
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=4b45019e29

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-21-2013, 03:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGabrielle View Post
I love how she is so animated when she is speaking. She uses her hands alot and is very passionate. I think when people use alot of body jestures it shows that they are really involved in what they are speaking about and that they care. I know that it is a normal thing with some of my family members, including me.

Then we all share the same trait.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:14 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGabrielle View Post

I am honestly starting to believe that Kate is very much into what she is doing. I can imagine that like most royals doing engagements, she is going to run into days where she'd rather stay home in bed or in comfortable sweats just having a "do nothing" kind of day. She has grown a lot more confident in her roles and it doesn't seem to faze her doing engagements alone. She is honestly interested, involved and is just as happy to meet and greet people as they are to meet and greet her.

Its still very much "Team Cambridge" but I don't think anyone needs to worry any longer about Kate's ability to do engagements on her own. She's a natural at it.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:55 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I am honestly starting to believe that Kate is very much into what she is doing. I can imagine that like most royals doing engagements, she is going to run into days where she'd rather stay home in bed or in comfortable sweats just having a "do nothing" kind of day. She has grown a lot more confident in her roles and it doesn't seem to faze her doing engagements alone. She is honestly interested, involved and is just as happy to meet and greet people as they are to meet and greet her.

Its still very much "Team Cambridge" but I don't think anyone needs to worry any longer about Kate's ability to do engagements on her own. She's a natural at it.
The Itnsource vids of her last two engagements show how relaxed she has become. She was so relaxed when talking to the crafts group at Only Connect.
At Place2be it looked like she couldn't get the words out her mouth fast enough . You can see why most people who have met her describe her as "chatty"
Old 11-22-2013, 06:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Pictures:
Resilience and Emotional Strength in Schools Forum:
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge attended today's schools forum with fantastic and engaging speakers-
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=4b45019e29
Love these photos. Catherine and children is always a magical combination.
Old 12-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
@HRHDuchesskate: Kate's wearing a @maxmara jacket and an @orlakiely_JPN skirt today (with thanks to @RE_DailyMail)

@gordonrayner: Duchess of Cambridge in Max Mara today at Place2be in Canary Wharf http://t.co/huRsyMt4Ep https://twitter.com/gordonrayner/sta...08881733140480

@RE_DailyMail: Very short skirt for Kate today, struggling to contain it in the wind.... http://t.co/F7ZU06quq6 https://twitter.com/re_dailymail/sta...06692067360768

Search - Getty Images UK: GBR: The Duchess Of Cambridge Attends Place2Be Forum
I love the Max Mara Jacket. Does anyone have links for it or what collection it is from ?
Old 12-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystiblue View Post
I love the Max Mara Jacket. Does anyone have links for it or what collection it is from ?
See https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-sm...32426196846254
and
What Kate Wore
for deets. Bookmark these pages!
Old 06-30-2014, 10:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 1h
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended the annual conference of charity Place2Be today at the Royal Society of Medicine, London.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 59m
Kate, who's patron of Place2Be, and William were keen to hear more about early intervention to help children with mental health issues.

Place2Be @_Place2Be · 27m
Honoured The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge attended our annual conference to hear about children’s mental health @RoySocMed

A.W. TOZER
Old 06-30-2014, 10:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Nice that William came too. Any pictures of this?
Old 11-06-2014, 01:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 2h 2 hours ago
The Duchess of Cambridge will attend @_Place2Be Schools Awards at Kensington Palace on Wednesday November 19th.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Duchess of Cambridge will attend @_Place2Be Schools Awards at Kensington Palace on Wednesday November 19th.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Majesty

November seems to be a working month for Kate... Good!
Old 11-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
November seems to be a working month for Kate... Good!
I really like see her out working and on behalf of her charities.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-06-2014, 02:39 PM
Majesty

Quote:
I really like see her out working and on behalf of her charities.
Me too! Let's hope she keeps this pace
Old 11-06-2014, 10:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
A week from this coming Wednesday?
Looking forward to it- the Duchess and kids is always the best!