The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-22-2014, 06:58 AM
Gentry

The Duchess of Cambridge will attend a gala function fot Action on Addiction tomorrow evening.

I wonder if her engagements will be announced the day before until she feels a 100% ?

Old 10-22-2014, 09:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighnessN View Post
The Duchess of Cambridge will attend a gala function fot Action on Addiction tomorrow evening.

I wonder if her engagements will be announced the day before until she feels a 100% ?
The Duchess of Cambridge to attend Action on Addiction's Event

News and Publications - Action on Addiction

Old 10-22-2014, 11:01 AM
Heir Apparent

new engagement tomorrow evening:
Clarence House @ClarenceHouse · 4 h 4 ore fa

The Duchess of Cambridge will attend an Autumn Gala Evening in London in support of @ActionAddiction - HRH is Patron. http://bit.ly/SzaPmT
Old 10-22-2014, 11:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you to all who have shared the updates on Kate. Hope that she is feeling well enough for tonight's engagement. I do wonder though if she's going to give a brief address and leave before the dinner begins or will she stay for the meal?
Old 10-22-2014, 12:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighnessN View Post

Yay! I would imagine so.
Do other people still get as excited as I do to see what the Duchess will wear when she goes out for the evening?
Old 10-22-2014, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
new engagement tomorrow evening:
Clarence House @ClarenceHouse · 4 h 4 ore fa

The Duchess of Cambridge will attend an Autumn Gala Evening in London in support of @ActionAddiction - HRH is Patron. http://bit.ly/SzaPmT
Oh how exciting! You wait ages for the Duchess to be well enough to attend an event and three come along all at once! I mean this in the nicest way!
Old 10-23-2014, 12:03 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Yay! I would imagine so.
Do other people still get as excited as I do to see what the Duchess will wear when she goes out for the evening?
Oh yes, I always look forward to seeing her and love to see what she is wearing, I researched on of her coats because it was so darn beautiful, a red one she wore in Scotland, couldn't find it. She always looks like a lady something missing in the younger girls of today.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Kate attends addiction charity gala - UK / News / The Courier
Quote:
The Duchess of Cambridge will continue her return to public duties tonight as she steps out in support of an addiction charity.

Kate, who is patron of Action on Addiction, will attend its Autumn Gala Evening dinner and reception in London, where she will be joined by comedian and impressionist Rory Bremner.
Old 10-23-2014, 01:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

Mark Stewart @RegalEyes · 31m
A pink carpet being laid for tonight's @ActionAddiction Autumn Gala attended by the Duchess of Cambridge
https://twitter.com/RegalEyes/status/525319501496467456

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-23-2014, 02:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Mark Stewart @RegalEyes · 31m
A pink carpet being laid for tonight's @ActionAddiction Autumn Gala attended by the Duchess of Cambridge
https://twitter.com/RegalEyes/status/525319501496467456
Very cool! The Duchess better bring shades!
Old 10-23-2014, 02:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Kate Middleton: Live updates as pregnant Duchess attends charity event for addicts - Mirror Online
Old 10-23-2014, 03:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Unwavering support
Nick Barton, chief executive of Action on Addiction, said: “The Duchess of Cambridge has shown unwavering support of the charity and we are delighted that our patron is able to attend the Autumn Gala Evening.

"We are enormously grateful that Her Royal Highness has helped us to keep addiction very much in the spotlight by her involvement to help reduce the stigma surrounding the condition.

"The charity’s mission is to free people from addiction and we hope this evening will help us to make further progress in achieving that aim.”
Kate Middleton: Live updates as pregnant Duchess attends charity event for addicts - Mirror Online

Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge has attended a gala dinner at L'Anima Restaurant in central London this evening, Her Royal Highness met charity workers and supporters during a pre-dinner reception, before listening to a speech 'Action on Addiction' Chairman John Lloyd-

Home - ITNSource News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-23-2014, 03:15 PM
Nobility

Arrival photo: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0ppDoGIUAAh3P-.jpg:large
Old 10-23-2014, 03:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Once again Kate looks stunning
Old 10-23-2014, 03:23 PM
Heir Apparent

yes she does. Just amazing

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 10-23-2014, 03:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Clarence House ‏@ClarenceHouse 35 secs35 seconds ago

The Duchess wrote in the programme: work of @actionaddiction "is simply life changing and I could not be more proud to be their Patron"

Duchess Kate attends third engagement in four days - hellomagazine.com
Quote:
The Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, made her third outing this week, joining a gala dinner for Action on Addiction.

The pregnant royal, who is expecting her second baby with Prince William next April and has been suffering heavily from morning sickness, looked gorgeous in a Temperley London black knee-length dress.

The dress had cutout panels on the full-length sleeves and on-trend white crocheting throughout. The Duchess accessorised with black heels and a matching clutch.
Princess Kate Wows Again at Charity Gala - The British Royals, The Royals, Kate Middleton, Cover Galleries : People.com
Quote:
Princess Kate added some sparkle to a rainy night as she stepped out in a black crocheted Temperley dress on Thursday.

Attending a gala dinner and reception for Action on Addiction, pregnant Kate looked happy and radiant while waving and smiling at the crowds.
Kate displays her growing bump as Duchess puts her morning sickness behind her in third public appearance since recovering from illness* | Daily Mail Online
Quote:
The Duchess of Cambridge appeared to be through the worst of her antenatal sickness as she attended her third official engagement in as many days tonight.

Kate, 32, who is around 13 weeks pregnant with her second child, glowed with good health at an Autumn Gala Evening dinner and reception at L’Anima Restaurant on behalf of the charity, Action on Addiction.

Wearing a rather daring new black cocktail dress featuring slashed nude panels by Temperley London, with her long hair curled and flowing, she walked along a pink carpet as she entered the award-winning restaurant.

During a pre-dinner reception the Duchess met charity supporters and heard a speech by Action on Addiction Chairman John Lloyd, followed by a performance by Comedian Rory Bremner.
About Action on Addiction and our work - Action on Addiction
Old 10-23-2014, 03:51 PM
Gentry

Gorgeous. She always knocks it out of the park. Man, I've missed seeing her out!
Old 10-23-2014, 04:08 PM
Heir Apparent

She was asked about the baby's gender... I wonder who was the brave who asked that! :-D
Old 10-23-2014, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Tons of pictures
Duchess Of Cambridge October 23, 2014 Pictures & News Photos | Getty Images

Zimbio gallery
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/ZFClS...Addiction+Gala
Old 10-23-2014, 05:09 PM
Serene Highness

I'm really not liking the dress she is wearing this evening ... what appears to be a white bra doesn't help either!