The Duchess of Cambridge and Sporting Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
UKCambridgeDuchess300x215-1.png

Arms of HRH The Duchess of Cambridge

The Duchess of Cambridge's
Sporting Patronages

This thread includes:
Patron of The 1851 Trust
Announced October 13, 2014
Official Website

Patron of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club
Announced December 20, 2016
Official Website

Patron of The Lawn Tennis Association
Announced December 20, 2016
Official Website

Patron of SportsAid
Announced April 18, 2013
Official Website

Last edited:
The SportsBall seems like a future Will and Kate engagement since Kate is the patron for SportAid and hasn't done anything with them yet.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 5m
New engagement for Kate: the Duchess of Cambridge will attend a SportsAid Athlete workshop at London's Olympic Park on October 18.

more about the engagement above

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 2h
#royal #Kate will view young athletes taking part in sports including wheelchair basketball, CP football, volleyball, fencing & badminton

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 2h
Kate's engagement with Sports Aid will take place in the morning tomorrow (before 1)

SportsAid ‏@TeamSportsAid 8h
We're all set at the Copper Box and very excited for our first event with HRH the Duchess of Cambridge tomorrow

Gordon Rayner ‏@gordonrayner 37m
According to my colleague @RE_DailyMail Kate is wearing skinny blue jeans, Russell and Bromley wedges and a Ralph Lauren breton-style top.

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsRoyal/status/391145706876338176/photo/1

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 1m
#royal #kate's played hockey in high heels, now it's volleyball in wedges pic.twitter.com/Y2jB83deMc

Last edited by a moderator:
"Kate is wearing skinny blue jeans, Russell and Bromley wedges and a Ralph Lauren breton-style top."

:previous: As if that was what the charity is about :bang:

Anyway, I am always happy to see Catherine out and about, it is great that she is taking her charitable work very serious and always fulfils her role with dignity,elegance and a lovely smile on her face :flowers:

wow, kate looks fab after only giving birth 3 months ago judging from the picture we got of her playing volleyball. well done to her! she clearly must have a good training routine and is very disciplined with her diet.

Back on duty and back in shape: Smiling Duchess of Cambridge helps young sports stars-
Back on duty and back in shape: Smiling Duchess of Cambridge helps young sports stars - London - News - London Evening Standard

Robert Jobson is reporting that the Duke & Duchess are expected to go on at least two foreign trips next year.

'Amazing' Kate Plays Volleyball In High Heels:
'Amazing' Kate Plays Volleyball In High Heels

I must say she looked very well and pretty glad to be back doing her royal engagements.

Let's face it. She has all the time in the world to make herself thin and beautiful. She does not have a full time job to go out to everyday, she does not have to face a mountain of housework, ironing, cleaning, cooking shopping at weekends. She has as much money as she needs to buy healthy organic food. She has access to all the best gym equipment.

As much help as she needs with the baby. Why are the public so surprised she is back to her thin self so quickly. Her schedule is empty most of the time..It is just ---- me time for her! Am I envious, yes of course I am! She is a nice person with access to too much money and plenty of time!

I like them both as a couple, but they are spoilt and pampered which is not always a good thing!

And here comes the whining about royalty and all the perks they have as opposed to us normal folks. If you don't like people who are rich have nannies and maids and don't have full time jobs I wonder if you are perhaps on the wrong forum.

Let's face it. She has all the time in the world to make herself thin and beautiful. She does not have a full time job to go out to everyday, she does not have to face a mountain of housework, ironing, cleaning, cooking shopping at weekends. She has as much money as she needs to buy healthy organic food. She has access to all the best gym equipment.

As much help as she needs with the baby. Why are the public so surprised she is back to her thin self so quickly. Her schedule is empty most of the time..It is just ---- me time for her! Am I envious, yes of course I am! She is a nice person with access to too much money and plenty of time!

I like them both as a couple, but they are spoilt and pampered which is not always a good thing!

You have no idea what her day to day life is like- and why on earth do you assume she's done nothing but work on her body? She's ALWAYS been very tall and very thin and very athletic. Women with that body type often get back into shape very quickly. I'm envious, but I don't attribute it to her having nothing to do with her life.

I imagine their day to day lives are actually a LOT busier than anyone realizes. I work on a team that manages the business life of a CEO. The amount of logistical headaches and correspondence we get every day makes my head spin- and that's a fraction of what these two get. And yes, they have a staff, but the staff can't do everything for them- all personal decisions about the direction of their office have to be done by them. Just the administrative stuff could easily take 20-30 hours a week of work with their personal office that we'll never see.

Stop assuming the only time they're working is when you see them.

Stop assuming the only time they're working is when you see them.

This is a major problem with some people even when it has to do with William; they assume if we can't see then working than that means they aren't working. There will never be cameras following them around 24/7 for us to judge what they do all day and if we seem it worthy. I do think there are some documentaries on the Queen and what she and other members of the family do; perhaps some should go on YouTube and look for them to see what is going on behind closed doors.

Why can't people just get it for once, so here goes, when your in your mommies womb what choices do you have...........no choice of who your parents are, not what country your born into, nor the color of your skin, eyes, hair or how tall you will be, not the choice of what IQ you will have, not the most important choice of all, whether you will be born healthy or not", so get over it about W/C and what they have. W was born into this family, don't begrudge him his heritage as I am sure he won't begrudge yours. He has money, money does not buy "happiness" (this I know for sure) so go get your own money and be proud of it. Why all this jealousy is beyond me, I would not want their life for all the money in the world, I love my freedom way to much.

According to Mark Stewart, @regaleyes on twitter:
The Duchess of Cambridge has a solo engagement for SportsAid on 28 November, she will attend the Sportsball at Supernova

JB ‏@Royal_beans 2h
REMINDER: The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron of SportsAid, will attend the charity's annual gala dinner on Nov 28 #royal

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 5h
Tomorrow evening the Duchess of Cambridge will attend SportsBall (SportsAid's annual gala dinner) at Supernova in Embankment Gardens.

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 5h
Tomorrow evening the Duchess of Cambridge will attend SportsBall (SportsAid's annual gala dinner) at Supernova in Embankment Gardens.

William's turn to deal with a screaming George. ;)

Back
Top Bottom