Countdown! The Duchess of Cambridge admitted to hospital: 22 July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wbenson

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
United States
@ClarenceHouse Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge has been admitted to St. Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London in the early stages of labour.

@ClarenceHouse The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge.

Last edited:
Richard Palmer@RoyalReporter: Kate is in the early stages of labour, the palace says.

I am so excited! I hope the birth goes well.

Yay!!!!!! Good wishes to her for an easy labor and a healthy baby. Can't wait to find out if it's a prince or a princess

Early CONGRATULATIONS to Catherine & William, BRF/Middletons!!! Safe delivery to her!

The official press release said, :” Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge has been admitted this morning to St. Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London in the early stages of labour.”

“The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge.”

HURRAY :) Hopefully she has a fast delivery, for her sake. My mom was in labour with me for 11 hours D:

I an Very Excited... AT Last!! I Hope Catherine has a Quick, easy and speedy Labor and that the Birth goes well and of course hope the Child heathy! I will not be able to sleep at all tonight! I am going to be up all night!

So exciting! And I don't work tomorrow, so I don't have to sleep tonight...

I wish her all the very best, and a relatively easy smooth birth. So glad the media can be put out of its misery now. I guess we have quite a few hours wait now. Good Luck dear girl!

Yay! This is not news I needed before bed but hopefully when I wake up the new prince or princess will be here! Best wishes to Kate and baby for a safe delivery!

OH this is exciting! I'm beside myself! Is this what it feels like to be an expectant father as I'm pacing up and down between my computer and the TV!!?? I wonder if the local shop sells cigars.......

3.43 here iin Argentina!!!
1°C the temperature!!!

So excited! On The BBC News we can see live St Mary's door...let's see how long does it take!!!

Wish the best for Kate!!!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Whoop hopefully before long a new Prince Or Princess will be born!!!!

I've never had a baby before. Do you think that she is close to having the baby? They seem like they would wait until she was close to delivery. Oh why, did this news one now!!!!

Now we sit back, relax and wait for the announcement of the birth. I was just trying to decide whether to close my book for the night or go ahead and finish it off. With the baby imminent, the book wins!

chants: push em out ... push em out... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out!

Oh god, the express's coverage included a price breakdown for what giving birth costs in the Lindo wing.

How tacky.

I know they have to include the price of every item of clothing she wears, but they could have left it off on this.

It's 2:53 am. on the east coast of the USA and I have insomnia. So, I decided to check in and I read this delightful news. Now I'm so excited that really can't sleep!!

I hope for her the birth will be not too painful and that she has a quick delivery!

Uffff, finally.
Waiting for a healthy Baby and a mother doing fine
BYe Bine

I have a family friend who is in London this month, studying abroad, and I tagged her on my status update about Kate going into labor. I do hope she's able to soak up some of the excitement at being there for this moment in history between her classes, papers, exams and school-arranged tours. :)

Oh god, the express's coverage included a price breakdown for what giving birth costs in the Lindo wing.

How tacky.

I know they have to include the price of every item of clothing she wears, but they could have left it off on this.

I'm sorry, what's wrong with the Lido wing? I don't know because I'm not british ... could you explain that for me? Please:flowers:

This is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill!

"Early stages of labor" sounds to me like their way of letting everybody know it'll probably be a while, though.

I'm sorry, what's wrong with the Lido wing? I don't know because I'm not british ... could you explain that for me? Please:flowers:

Nothing at all. I was simply criticizing the news story that included the price of giving birth there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom