The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-19-2016, 11:09 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I remember that; she said when she finally met William, they laughed about the way the press had paired them up.
Must be a wierd situation. "Oh, hi stranger! Appearantly we're soulmates according to the papers" :P

Old 08-03-2017, 03:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

Sad news to hear. Catherine's childhood friend, Isobel Kennerley, passed away back in May:
Kate Middleton's childhood friend dies aged 33

A.W. TOZER
Old 08-03-2017, 03:59 PM
Nobility

It's very sad to hear that Isobel Kennerley passed away, but was she really a friend of Catherine's? I did Brownies with a bunch of girls when I was a kid, too, and couldn't tell you today what any of their names were, except for one that I stayed in touch with for many years.
Old 08-03-2017, 05:18 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I agree, it's the DM making a story out of nothing. I doubt Catherine has seen this girl in 20+ years, which is through no fault of her own, it's a shame that the DM has dragged this up about this woman for no reason other than a headline.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarebaby View Post
It's very sad to hear that Isobel Kennerley passed away, but was she really a friend of Catherine's? I did Brownies with a bunch of girls when I was a kid, too, and couldn't tell you today what any of their names were, except for one that I stayed in touch with for many years.

Me too.
It was all so long ago; does Kate even remember this girl?
Old 08-04-2017, 03:56 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
I agree, it's the DM making a story out of nothing. I doubt Catherine has seen this girl in 20+ years, which is through no fault of her own, it's a shame that the DM has dragged this up about this woman for no reason other than a headline.
It's sad news to hear; but I agree. The Daily Fail seem to like making mountains out of molehills. I stopped reading their articles a while ago, because the spelling mistakes and nasty headlines irritated me. I only look at the photos now - it's a shame they're so good.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 08-07-2017, 07:18 AM
Courtier

I believe Isobel's mum gave the interview on Isobel's life (which included being a childhood friend of the Middleton girls as a result of shared interests) but it was aimed specifically about her death and what she had to deal with and how much better these situations could be handled.