The Birth of HRH Prince Louis of Cambridge: April 23, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
o0rqz4.png
2ivb4tc.png

Arms of TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

The Birth of
HRH Prince Louis Arthur Charles
of Cambridge

April 23, 2018

:britflag::britflag::britflag:

Last edited:
Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 1101hrs.

The baby weighs 8lbs 7oz.

The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth.

Kensington Palace‏Verified account @KensingtonRoyal
8:03 AM - 23 Apr 2018
Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 1101hrs. The baby weighs 8lbs 7oz. The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth. Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well.

Kensington Palace‏Verified account @KensingtonRoyal
8:03 AM - 23 Apr 2018
The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Harry and members of both families have been informed and are delighted with the news.

Last edited:
Ok so far I'm right...boy ..now the name lol

LaRae

It is a boy!!!! Congrats to the Cambridge Family

Last edited:
Congratulations to William, Catherine, George and Charlotte. And of course to the whole British Royal Family.

I knew it was going to be a boy! So happy for the Cambridges.

Congratulations to the parents. A little boy, I had a feeling it would be. Now for the name!

Just read in the Monaco thread that Andrea and Tatiana also have a son.

The Cambridges and Casiraghi’s follow the same family road: a son in 2013, a daughter in 2015 and now a second son.

Happy news!

And big sister Charlotte has made history today too - she will not be displaced by a younger brother

Catherine and William are following in the footsteps of the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh - first boy, then girl now boy...hmmm ;)

Congrats to all four Cambridges. A son/brother! Wonderful news!

Congrats to the family! I've been right for all three of their kids. I thought it would be a boy. Can't wait to find out what his name is.

Very sweet. Such a happy time for them.

I’m in Disney World. Family still sleeping. I’ve been thinking I’d miss the news before we headed to the park. But, no, he is here! Can’t wait to see him. I wonder if William will bring George and Charlotte by...?

:wub::britflag::royalguard:Yay!!! Congratulations to The Cambridges

how exciting - i was thinking it was going to be a girl though! can't wait to hear the name.

That's their track record, every 2 years
Just one more in 2020... Another princess ...

Now we wait to see if William brings George and Charlotte around to see Kate/baby in the hospital....

LaRae

A royal baby boy is finally here! On St. George’s Day! Congratulations to the
Cambridge, Middleton, Spencer and Royal Families!

One of the Royal watchers on twitter says a day or two before the name...but I hope sooner rather than later!

LaRae

i think given the weight this baby was at least a couple days late..

do i think they are going to have another...i thought that if it was a boy they would go for another..i think charlottes gonna want a sister for sure

i dont like most of the names for boys though...i like Fredrick and Phillip...i dont think it will be Philip for the first name though.

Back
Top Bottom