The Birth of HRH Princess Charlotte of Cambridge: May 2, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so cute Princess Alice (I hope thats her name :)) looked a sweetie and Cate looked really well I love George he looks a lot like Cates Dad in my opinion.

I think they will be titled Lord/Lady xxx Windsor, like other great-grandchildren of a British sovereign in male line. Princess xxx of Cambridge would also have been born as Lady xxx Windsor without the 2013 LPs.

If Charles never ascends to the throne, I suppose Harry's future children will never be princes/princesses as they won't be either children or grandchildren (in male line) of a monarch. Unless of course King William V decides to create them princes of the United Kingdom.

The eldest son would use Harry's secondary titles, while the daughters and other sons would be Lord/Lady Xxx Mountbatten-Windsor.

If Charles doesn't ascend, William making his nieces/nephews Prince(sse)s would probably depend on how likely they were needed to do royal duties.

Found this on Twitter a few minutes ago...

http://i59.tinypic.com/2wf3giu.jpg

The CN Tower in Toronto tonight. :)

Haven't heard if Niagara Falls have been lit in Pink tonight thought. They did it in blue for Big Brother, so you'd think they'd do the same for the little Princess too, but nothing was mentioned on CTV National News at 11pm, so....!?!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Who didn't want to slobber those cheeks down today? She looked so adorable!

Me.

I could think of nothing worse than slobbering on the cheeks of a baby at all. A kiss and a cuddle yes - but 'slobbering' - no way - I think it is a disgusting idea - to 'slobber' is something my dog does not something a human does to a baby.

I never did it to my own children and wouldn't allow any one else to do so either.

Me.

I could think of nothing worse than slobbering on the cheeks of a baby at all. A kiss and a cuddle yes - but 'slobbering' - no way - I think it is a disgusting idea - to 'slobber' is something my dog does not something a human does to a baby.

I never did it to my own children and wouldn't allow any one else to do so either.

Quite. I mean. The only thing worse than to "slobber" like a dog, would be to have a large stick lodged up one's unmentionables.

Can you imagine? The horror.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Me.

:ermm: I think it wasn't meant quite so literally (or at least I didn't take it that way), but rather as a bit of hyperbole at a moment of enthusiasm. (E.g. If I were to say, "that baby's so cute, I could just eat her up," I would think it would be understood that I had no intention of actually eating the baby.)

When I see a peaceful, sleeping baby, I think, 'that sleeping baby's cute, I hope it stays asleep and doesn't wake up and start yelling.' Never have I had the urge to slobber on one or eat it. :lol:

I was pleased this child is a girl. I hope when she grows up she joins one of the services. She might become a pilot.

One of the evening news bulletins here in Oz has just had the editor of "Woman's Day" magazine saying how they are working overtime on tomorrow's issue about the baby princess - I will have to get it no doubt!

And if you're interested in the front pages of the different UK's Sunday newspapers with "Sleeping Cutie" dominating everywhere, one of the Royal photographers, tweeting as "Rookie(@royalfocus1)" has recently posted a link to a site that has many of them.

Me.

I meant kissing, Iluvbertie, kissing up those chubby cheeks.

Last edited:
I think most people knew that 'slobbering' wasn't meant literally.

It was really nice of William and Kate to being George along yesterday. When you think about it they really didn't need to as Kate was going home shortly after he visited. It was obviously so that everyone could get a nice look at him.

Plus, it'll finally placate those people who were weirdly obsessed about George being seen officially on British soil. Oddly enough he looks much the same in the UK as he does anywhere else.

Even though it is so early to tell resemblances I definitely feel that she looks like George when he was first born. Especially the nose and mouth. My brother and I look nothing alike but I have a feeling that it will be obvious as they grow up that Prince George and the princess are siblings.

Plus, it'll finally placate those people who were weirdly obsessed about George being seen officially on British soil. Oddly enough he looks much the same in the UK as he does anywhere else.

:lol:
I agree that it was a nice gesture to bring George along for a little bit; indeed it was not necessary at all for himself, but I'm glad for him that it was only a short "performance", because he looked quite confused with so many people watching him...

I waited for weeks... and I wasn't there when she came out of the hospital or when George came. Why is being social still a thing? :bang:

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail Carole and Pippa Middleton have driven into Kensington Palace to visit their new grand-daughter/niece. No sign of grandfather Charles yet.

Rhiannon Mills ‏@SkyRhiannon A sign we won't see the Queen at Kensington Palace today, she's been seen at church at Sandringham and isn't returning to London until Tues

ITV News ‏@itvnews Carole and Pippa Middleton arrive at Kensington Palace #RoyalBaby http://www.itv.com/news/story/2015-05-03/duke-and-duchess-spend-first-day-at-home-with-their-princess/ … https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEE3qszUkAA8jps.jpg

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror For those asking, there is no protocol that the Queen has to meet the #RoyalBabyGirl before her name can be announced.

Last edited:
Melanie Bromley @melaniebromley · 23m 23 minutes ago
For the new princess #royalbaby? Stevie Wonder's 'Isn't she Lovely' was played at the Changing of the Guard today. @ENews @eonline

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 53s 53 seconds ago
It's likely that Prince Charles and Camilla, who are staying at Highgrove this weekend, will visit the new princess later but not confirmed.

No doubt some evil Middleton plot to prevent Charles seeing the baby. :ROFLMAO:

There is a report Carole had drop bars added inside all the doors at Anmer and KP. The better to keep out the Wales! ;)

I'm willing to bet on that happening: the 4 of them together as they leave the hospital

How did George get back to Kensington Palace? Why didn't he go back with the rest of his family? Maybe he rode back with the hairdresser?

How did George get back to Kensington Palace? Why didn't he go back with the rest of his family? Maybe he rode back with the hairdresser?

The Lindo Wing is just one part of a massive hospital that spreads over the road from the Lindo wing and covers nearly a whole street so there are plenty of ways in and out.

Nanny Maria was supposedly in car when William brought him back so she probably took him home and the cars came back to hospital to take William and Kate back with the baby.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

This little girl is receiving lots of attention from both sides of the family. Good to see!

It's his same belt he always wears. At least the jeans weren't mom jeans and no sighting of his ugly trainers that everyone wishes that Lupo would eat.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

No news on the name yet... Tomorrow for sure?
It's nice to see Prince Charles at KP. He must be over the moon! Both George and the little princess are first grandchildren on mom's and dad's side :D

Back
Top Bottom