The Birth of HRH Princess Charlotte of Cambridge: May 2, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
George just arrived at St. Mary's in his father's arms.

Last edited:
I'm thrilled that I got to see all this live!!!
George waving!!! He didn't want to walk :D and look a bit like: "wow"

I'm thrilled that I got to see all this live!!!
George waving!!! He didn't want to walk :D and look a bit like: "wow"

If only people would stop all the screaming and hollering ...that's probably what scared him.

LaRae

Prince George is so sweet! I love the little wave that he gave. He seemed a little confused by all the cameras, but was well behaved... and of course had the reassurance of his daddy!

Such a big brother going to see his little sister!

I love that he started to walk then was just like "Nope, carry me!"

How precious is George in his blue outfit :D! Love the wave, but agree that the screaming probably scared him just a bit. Can't wait to see him with his little sister. So happy for the family.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Rather than scared he seemed impressed! Haha, he is a cutie!

It's lovely that George got to visit his mother and sister. I didn't expect it if Catherine was leaving today. Maybe it would be a great picture opportunity when she leaves the hospital that George is included. I think that would deb great!

I love the video of George waving! He looks so like his father.

It's lovely that George got to visit his mother and sister. I didn't expect it if Catherine was leaving today. Maybe it would be a great picture opportunity when she leaves the hospital that George is included. I think that would deb great!

I'm willing to bet on that happening: the 4 of them together as they leave the hospital

Relieved for Kate that it went so quickly and that she and the little one are healthy. Soon she can go home for (hopefully) many weeks of peace and quiet.

Baby Princess took her sweet time, but when she was ready to make an entrance she didn't mess around!;)

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ENTIRE FAMILY!:)

Prince George is a little cracker isn't he? He seemed very interested in all the commotion.

George is an absolutely beautiful little boy. I thought he was a clone of William when he was first born but the older he gets I see his mother's features strongly as well. He is more a hybrid of both at this point.

Other than his eyes he looks like William. I don't see much of Kate otherwise.

LaRae

I thought he was a clone of William when he was first born but the older he gets I see his mother's features strongly as well. He is more a hybrid of both at this point.
He is definetely not a clone. His eyes are Catherine's, his ears are not from his dad, even face shape is different. he doesn't look like his father so much.

Last edited:
I think George is a good mix of Charles and Catherine. I can agree that the shape of his eyes are similar to William's but that's all, I think. I suspect the blonde hair makes people more likely to say that he resembles William.

George is just perfect. I can't wait to see photos of him and his sister together.

Back
Top Bottom