The Birth of HRH Princess Charlotte of Cambridge: May 2, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
God Bless the new Princess!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I knew she was carrying a girl
Her belly shape was abit fuller then PG
Say what you will I knew better
God Bless the New Princess

Gosh! She squeezed that one out quickly, didn't she!

Clever Catherine to so quickly deliver that little girl!

Kudos to all of the Forums who were awake for it. It's a great start to the morning to read what all of you wrote. Joyous day! :clap:
I hope Prince George is having a great day, as well. I do wonder who told him, was he awake when Mom and Dad headed out, when he found out? Not that for one moment I want someone to leak this or some Tabloid to make something up. It's just that how it all played out with George becomes part of that family story of how 3 became 4.
We need a silly, sappy, happy emoticon - because that's how I am feeling right now. :flowers:

Quite likely.

Such wonderful news that Kate had such an easy, smooth delivery that she might be released today.

Given that she was a week past her due date, I'm not surprised. She couldn't have been in labor more than just a couple of hours. Taking into consideration that she's in good health, there would be no reason to not let them go home sometime later today.

Let me reminisce and share a bit. I am only 5'5, lol,and mine was about 8lbs, too several years ago. It great Katherine is as tall and with heavy density in those bones of hers. I am happy the birth went well. I got huge many many years ago in the belly and I noticed Kate barely showed. I can appreciate how well she carried. I know how it was to be puking sick for 9 months and give birth to a healthy baby. How happy I was. How that joy never really leaves you. I think it's great the royal family has a new baby, that's fantastic. I remember how freaked out I was when complete strangers started to dote on my child. I couldn't fathom what the new parents feel about total strangers in masses just beaming about the new royal baby.

I can't believe it! It's too perfect!! :bounce: :bounce:
I'm thrilled, really, and I imagine that both parents AND PRINCE CHARLES :)D) are over the moon!

I knew she was carrying a girl
Her belly shape was abit fuller then PG
Say what you will I knew better
God Bless the New Princess

With respect, after seeing photos of my mother when she was pregnant with both me and my sister, you'd have guessed she was having boys, and she didn't. The only thing that determines gender is DNA. It has nothing to do with the way a woman carries or the shape of her belly. If the baby has XX chromosomes, it's a girl; if the baby has XY, it's a boy. That's it. It's easy to say now, after she delivered a girl, that you knew all along it was a girl based on this or that, but really, you had as much of a chance as being right/wrong as the rest of us.

Finally a little princess for British Royal Family!
Congratulations to the happy parents, brother and of course Prince Charles (I'm so happy for him).

:britflag:

Happy Birthday Princess of Cambridge!

:princess::fireworks:

Kelly Harrison @RoyalReview · 30m 30 minutes ago
Kelly Harrison retweeted 6PR Football
How one celebrates becoming an uncle for the second time Down Under....
Royalty at the footy #AFLEaglesGiants. Prince Harry gives the crowd a wave #PrinceHarry @6PR
https://twitter.com/6prfootball/status/594471010511892480

v the screenshot of Harry at the AFL tonight (Australian time)

Attachments

• Harry AFL.jpg
    Harry AFL.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 415
Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to them This is wonderful news I was hoping for a girl.I can't wait to see her!:flowers::princess::heart1::heartflower::twohearts::fireworks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Max Foster @MaxFosterCNN · 1m 1 minute ago
Via British Airways:
https://twitter.com/MaxFosterCNN/status/594475689757286400

Just saw that on Twitter and love, love, love it!!

Dad's up, we've toasted to the health of our new sweet little Princess and I am just minutes away from my head hitting my pillow. It's 8:36am EST here on the Manitoulin Island, Ontario, Canada BTW.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

The Duchess' hairdresser, Amanda Cook Tucker, has been spotted at the hospital - fuelling speculation it won't be that long before the departure.

A shorter time between the birth and the public knowing, that with PG.

(Tower Bridge all lit up in pink looked wonderful.)

Last edited:
We haven't heard any news of the Cambridge's staying overnight, they could be leaving today.

I think if her hairdresser has been spotted there then it is as good as confirmation that she will leave today.

Tower Bridge has been lit up in pink and Westminster City Council say other landmarks will be lit up pink tonight to celebrate.

BP are flying the special big Union Jack - I suppose it was the Queen who decided that should happen.

Does she have her own Wikipedia page yet? I know George got one really quickly after he was born.

Max Foster @MaxFosterCNN · 1m 1 minute ago
When the decision has been made to leave the hospital, we'll be given lots of notice #RoyalBaby

With a babychild at home they are likely pressing to return to Kensington sooner than later; even if George does have a nanny and Grandparents staying at Kensington - it's just, you try to be with your loved ones at your home asap - so probably they leave asap.

Also they know from last time, it is better to cut the whole thing as short as possible with the media frenzie and all.

Congrats to the couple on having a healthy baby girl! I'm still hoping they call her Mary.

Last edited:
Tower Bridge has been lit up in pink and Westminster City Council say other landmarks will be lit up pink tonight to celebrate.

BP are flying the special big Union Jack - I suppose it was the Queen who decided that should happen.

Does she have her own Wikipedia page yet? I know George got one really quickly after he was born.

George had one several months before he was born, and this baby has had one pretty much since the pregnancy was announced.

AT LAST!!! And a girl... Oh i´m so happy for Kate and William... Do we already have a name?

its my first answer here....i wanted it to be on a special day....what better than today....all the best to the new princess...i am so happy..

The Art Room @TheArtRoomUK · 1h 1 hour ago
Congratulations from all our staff for our Royal Patron on their arrival #RoyalBaby @KensingtonRoyal

Back
Top Bottom