The Birth of HRH Princess Charlotte of Cambridge: May 2, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nothing to do with his hair. His face on view is very William...the facial structure under the eyes thru the nose and across the cheeks are very William.

LaRae

He is definetely not a clone. His eyes are Catherine's, his ears are not from his dad, even face shape is different. he doesn't look like his father so much.

Oh I 100% disagree. When I place photos of William as an infant next to George it is almost impossible to tell the difference.

Only now am I seeing Kate's features become more dominant.

ETA: George's baby wave is perfect! Very Royal !

Last edited:
It was so lovely to see Prince George and we should see him again later - either on his to be taken back to Kensington Palace or with his parents and new sister if they all leave the hospital together.

George's side profile reminded me of William and I think he has his mother's nose.

Prince George is more shy than William at his age IMO. But we only saw him "live" when he was a little baby touring with his parents, so I don't know that for sure.
Wonder what William will say (or if he'll say something) about the siblings meeting... Charles did comment that Wills laughed when he met Harry.

Oh I 100% disagree. When I place photos of William as an infant next to George it is almost impossible to tell the difference.
Well, I tried to place two photos of William and George side by side at the same age and compare. And they are different. Take the photo of 8 months Will and 8 months George: different eyes, ears, William's face is longer. George is now a more handsome boy and I think he will be more handsome the William when he grows up.

Last edited:
Well, we will just agree to disagree Kellin. Except for your last statement.

I agree 100%:lol:

Congrats to The Duke, Duchess and their Families. Prince Charles get his Granddaughter. No doubt Prince George will be a protective older Brother

I just found this photo on Google of Prime Charles visiting Princess Anne for the first time after she was born bringing her a stuff animal.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/572731277588076869/

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think George will be better looking than his father...just as his father was better looking than his father (Prince Charles).

LaRae

The boys in blue. No trace of pink. Did the men in the family want a boy?

I do not believe George will make a second appearance at the hospital.

William and Catherine will have their hands full.

I just found this photo on Google of Prime Charles visiting Princess Anne for the first time after she was born bringing her a stuff animal
George has very similar ears...But less protruding.

I think that George will exit with them if they leave today... Othrwise he should go out from another door with nanny...

I think you will see George with William or carrying William and Kate holding the baby.

LaRae

I think that George will exit with them if they leave today... Othrwise he should go out from another door with nanny...

I agree but it's already 5:15pm and no word of the Duchess and baby leaving yet. They did say they will give plenty of notice time before they leave hospital. I also think if they leave in the evening it might be too disturbing for the patients in the hospital.

A Princess! Yay!:clap: Congrats to TRH!

I do not believe George will make a second appearance at the hospital.

William and Catherine will have their hands full.
I rather think it is because William almost always wears blue and both he and Kate likes blu and we've seen george in blue alot. Would look silly to dress all in pink the whole family for a girl xD

Congrats to The Duke, Duchess and their Families. Prince Charles get his Granddaughter. No doubt Prince George will be a protective older Brother
Or a bullying one :lol:
My brother and I have exactly the same age difference between George and his little sister. We played and fought a lot, he was bullying me and I was bullying him all the time, a siblings thing I presume. Today I laugh about it, but I'm sure the little princes will say at some point: I wish I had no brother/sister and then forget about it and then play along only to fight again and so life goes...
Now we are old :)lol::lol:) and I love him so much and I feel very loved too. I can't imagine my life without my big brother (and we keep bullying each other, anyway, it's so funny)

I agree but it's already 5:15pm and no word of the Duchess and baby leaving yet.
When did they leave with George? Around 7 pm?

I agree but it's already 5:15pm and no word of the Duchess and baby leaving yet. They did say they will give plenty of notice time before they leave hospital. I also think if they leave in the evening it might be too disturbing for the patients in the hospital.

whatwouldkatedo.com is saying that they left the hospital at 6pm when George was born, so that could happen again.

I think if they leave tomorrow someone must bring George back at some point. I don't think he can stay at the Lindo overnight. :eek: The press is convinced they are going to leave later though... The will be given a notice 30 minutes earlier, so we will know...

When did they leave with George? Around 7 pm?

I dont recall. Was it that late? I thought it was between 3-5pm.

I think if they leave tomorrow someone must bring George back at some point. I don't think he can stay at the Lindo overnight. :eek: The press is convinced they are going to leave later though... The will be given a notice 30 minutes earlier, so we will know...

I thought they would've given at least 1 hour notice. Anyways, I guess the press is already out in force waiting.

I just found this photo on Google of Prime Charles visiting Princess Anne for the first time after she was born bringing her a stuff animal

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/572731277588076869/

All the Queen's children were born at home. I believe at Windsor, but I could be wrong. Also, Charles is only 2 years older than Anne. Don't know what is going on in the photo, but pretty sure the caption is incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why would you think that? I doubt George really cared whether he had a brother or a sister, and I'm almost reasonably certain William has known the gender of this child for a quite a while.

I dont recall. Was it that late? I thought it was between 3-5pm.

I thought they would've given at least 1 hour notice. Anyways, I guess the press is already out in force waiting.

On twitter they said 30 minutes advance... Anyway, we'll see...:flowers:

I'm sure it will be about 30 minutes advance notice.

Or a bullying one :lol:
My brother and I have exactly the same age difference between George and his little sister. We played and fought a lot, he was bullying me and I was bullying him all the time, a siblings thing I presume. Today I laugh about it, but I'm sure the little princes will say at some point: I wish I had no brother/sister and then forget about it and then play along only to fight again and so life goes...
Now we are old :)lol::lol:) and I love him so much and I feel very loved too. I can't imagine my life without my big brother (and we keep bullying each other, anyway, it's so funny)

Lol very true

My Mom is the oldest of three Children. she has a younger Brother and Sister. My Aunt the youngest. From what i heard while growing up My uncle was definitely the bully brother even if he had older sister.

Now my Aunt is is like 7 1/2 years younger then my uncle.

All the Queen's children were born at home. I believe at Windsor, but I could be wrong. Also, Charles is only 2 years older than Anne. Don't know what is going on in the photo, but pretty sure the caption is incorrect.

Except Anne all where born at Buckingham Palace. Anne was born at Clarence House

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess on the arrival of a little princess.

I do think they will leave tonight - I think KP would have told the press if it was otherwise.

When they leave might also depend on George. If he decides to have a toddler moment (or hour, or two), they might try and wait that one out. :lol:

We might also hear the name tonight. I think that the news all in one shot cuts down on the fuss.

The Birth of HRH Princess xx of Cambridge: May 2, 2015

The palace have announced they will leave this evening. Prince George has already returned to Kensington Palace. This from the Palace twitter feed.

Back
Top Bottom