The Birth of HRH Princess Charlotte of Cambridge: May 2, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations! :britflag:

May she live a long and happy life.

Not showing on BBC America ....may have to see it online...anyone have a link?

Not showing on BBC America ....may have to see it online...anyone have a link?

BBC America wouldn't have news about this because it's not a news channel. It's an entertainment channel. Try CNN or if you have digital cable, BBC World News.

CNN is covering it now- William coming out in 30 minutes to go to Kensington, they think he might be bringing George over.

CNN and MSNBC have been showing coverage in between the other news. If you're on the west coast, Good Morning America is also covering it (as is the local news).

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter Duke of Cambridge will be going home to visit Prince George soon, we understand.

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror Possible William will bring George to #LindoWing but no confirmation yet

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail The news suggests that Kate might not be leaving hospital today after all. But at least I was right about 4pm!

British Royals ‏@britishroyals William will be leaving the hospital in 30min... Off to Kensington Palace for George. Will we see him? #RoyalBaby

Last edited:
Such happy news! I hope the princess has a long life filled with joy and happiness.

Wonderful news!
I think and wish this child is another boy but a little girl :princess3:
Anyway, I'm so happy that both mother and baby are fine.
Congratulations to the William , Catherine and big brother George :flowers:

Two range rovers have arrived. William is imminent!

William jumps pretty much straight into the car and off he goes! A very brief appearance!

Prince William just left St. Mary's to see George.

Last edited:
William looked so happy on his way to get George.

It is confirmed that he is going to bring George back to the hospital, or just going to see him at KP?

Not far, maybe 5 minutes. William said "I'm just going to pick up George"

I just realized... we might have just had the birth of a future Princess Royal!

BBC news just showed images of William driving through the gates at Kensington Palace.

They have also just reported that William is bringing George back to the hospital.

Is there a place other than SkyNews to watch it online? It's not available to me in Canada :sad:

He has left already! Arriving back imminently!

Here they are!

That was so cute! George waved and William gave him a quick kiss on the head before going inside!

Last edited by a moderator:
How adorable is George!

Back
Top Bottom