The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-02-2015, 01:14 PM
Heir Apparent

I think that George will exit with them if they leave today... Othrwise he should go out from another door with nanny...

Old 05-02-2015, 01:15 PM
Heir Apparent

I think you will see George with William or carrying William and Kate holding the baby.

LaRae

Old 05-02-2015, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I think that George will exit with them if they leave today... Othrwise he should go out from another door with nanny...
I agree but it's already 5:15pm and no word of the Duchess and baby leaving yet. They did say they will give plenty of notice time before they leave hospital. I also think if they leave in the evening it might be too disturbing for the patients in the hospital.
Old 05-02-2015, 01:17 PM
Heir Apparent

A Princess! Yay! Congrats to TRH!
Old 05-02-2015, 01:18 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Camilla View Post
The boys in blue. No trace of pink. Did the men in the family want a boy?

I do not believe George will make a second appearance at the hospital.

William and Catherine will have their hands full.
I rather think it is because William almost always wears blue and both he and Kate likes blu and we've seen george in blue alot. Would look silly to dress all in pink the whole family for a girl xD
Old 05-02-2015, 01:19 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
Congrats to The Duke, Duchess and their Families. Prince Charles get his Granddaughter. No doubt Prince George will be a protective older Brother
Or a bullying one
My brother and I have exactly the same age difference between George and his little sister. We played and fought a lot, he was bullying me and I was bullying him all the time, a siblings thing I presume. Today I laugh about it, but I'm sure the little princes will say at some point: I wish I had no brother/sister and then forget about it and then play along only to fight again and so life goes...
Now we are old () and I love him so much and I feel very loved too. I can't imagine my life without my big brother (and we keep bullying each other, anyway, it's so funny)

And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings, this he said to me:
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."
Nature Boy
Aristocracy

Quote:
I agree but it's already 5:15pm and no word of the Duchess and baby leaving yet.
When did they leave with George? Around 7 pm?
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
I agree but it's already 5:15pm and no word of the Duchess and baby leaving yet. They did say they will give plenty of notice time before they leave hospital. I also think if they leave in the evening it might be too disturbing for the patients in the hospital.
whatwouldkatedo.com is saying that they left the hospital at 6pm when George was born, so that could happen again.
Old 05-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

I think if they leave tomorrow someone must bring George back at some point. I don't think he can stay at the Lindo overnight. The press is convinced they are going to leave later though... The will be given a notice 30 minutes earlier, so we will know...
Old 05-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellin View Post
When did they leave with George? Around 7 pm?
I dont recall. Was it that late? I thought it was between 3-5pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I think if they leave tomorrow someone must bring George back at some point. I don't think he can stay at the Lindo overnight. The press is convinced they are going to leave later though... The will be given a notice 30 minutes earlier, so we will know...
I thought they would've given at least 1 hour notice. Anyways, I guess the press is already out in force waiting.
Old 05-02-2015, 01:22 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
I just found this photo on Google of Prime Charles visiting Princess Anne for the first time after she was born bringing her a stuff animal

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/572731277588076869/
All the Queen's children were born at home. I believe at Windsor, but I could be wrong. Also, Charles is only 2 years older than Anne. Don't know what is going on in the photo, but pretty sure the caption is incorrect.
Old 05-02-2015, 01:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Camilla View Post
The boys in blue. No trace of pink. Did the men in the family want a boy?
Why would you think that? I doubt George really cared whether he had a brother or a sister, and I'm almost reasonably certain William has known the gender of this child for a quite a while.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 05-02-2015, 01:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I dont recall. Was it that late? I thought it was between 3-5pm.

I thought they would've given at least 1 hour notice. Anyways, I guess the press is already out in force waiting.

On twitter they said 30 minutes advance... Anyway, we'll see...
Old 05-02-2015, 01:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm sure it will be about 30 minutes advance notice.
Old 05-02-2015, 01:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuchessCaroline View Post
Or a bullying one
My brother and I have exactly the same age difference between George and his little sister. We played and fought a lot, he was bullying me and I was bullying him all the time, a siblings thing I presume. Today I laugh about it, but I'm sure the little princes will say at some point: I wish I had no brother/sister and then forget about it and then play along only to fight again and so life goes...
Now we are old () and I love him so much and I feel very loved too. I can't imagine my life without my big brother (and we keep bullying each other, anyway, it's so funny)

Lol very true

My Mom is the oldest of three Children. she has a younger Brother and Sister. My Aunt the youngest. From what i heard while growing up My uncle was definitely the bully brother even if he had older sister.

Now my Aunt is is like 7 1/2 years younger then my uncle.
Old 05-02-2015, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Von Cleves View Post
All the Queen's children were born at home. I believe at Windsor, but I could be wrong. Also, Charles is only 2 years older than Anne. Don't know what is going on in the photo, but pretty sure the caption is incorrect.
Except Anne all where born at Buckingham Palace. Anne was born at Clarence House
Old 05-02-2015, 01:30 PM
Heir Apparent

William looks so happy!
Heir Presumptive

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess on the arrival of a little princess.
Heir Presumptive

I do think they will leave tonight - I think KP would have told the press if it was otherwise.

When they leave might also depend on George. If he decides to have a toddler moment (or hour, or two), they might try and wait that one out.

We might also hear the name tonight. I think that the news all in one shot cuts down on the fuss.
Old 05-02-2015, 01:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

The Birth of HRH Princess xx of Cambridge: May 2, 2015

The palace have announced they will leave this evening. Prince George has already returned to Kensington Palace. This from the Palace twitter feed.