The Birth of HRH Princess Charlotte of Cambridge: May 2, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
o0rqz4.png
2ivb4tc.png

Arms of TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

The Birth of
HRH Princess Charlotte
of Cambridge

May 2, 2015

:britflag::britflag::britflag:

Last edited:
Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess on the birth of their baby daughter!

Finally! I was hoping for girl but was sure it's gonna be a boy! Congrats to the parents and can't wait know her name :)

This is wonderful news! A little princess! I wouldn't be surprised if they leave later this afternoon!

Oh how absolutely SWEET! Its a baby Princess! She's going to learn very quickly how to wrap her family around her little finger especially big brother.

If she was admitted to the hospital at 6 am and had the wee one at 8:43, she had a pretty quick delivery eh?

How totally awesome!

Wonderful news - congratulations to the couple and the big brother :)

Congratulations and welcome to the little princess :flowers:

This is wonderful news! A little princess! I wouldn't be surprised if they leave later this afternoon!

I wouldn't be surprised as well. I think they need a minus of 6 hour stay.

Will a name be announced today or tomorrow?

Oh my Gosh, that was quick. Obviously, she wasn't induced, thank God! So happy! A little princess!:flowers:

This is such wonderful news! Congratulations to the Cambridge's on the birth of their daughter.

Congratulations to Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!

WELCOME BABY GIRL!!!! Sooooo happy and exited :D

Charles gets his wish!! Great news to wake up to.

Hip hip hooray! A little Princess, how wonderful.

8lbs 3oz is a good size too, not too big despite being a little late by all accounts.

Great news ! Welcome little Princess !

Major congratulations to the Duke and Duchess on their Princess.:britflag::britflag::princess3::heartflower:

Oh it's wonderful news! I'm so so thrilled that we have a new Princess in the Royal Family but more thrilled that the birth seems t have been so quick and easy! What a healthy weight she is too! :flowers:

Congratulations Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William and Prince George
I hope you get the name of DIANA.

Last edited:
I knew it would be a girl! :D How absolutely lovely!

Congratulations to William, Catherine and George (and grandpa Charles who has finally got a girl to dote on) :flowers:

Last edited:
Welcome baby girl. Congratulations to William, Catherine and George. :britflag::princess3::baby::heartflower::twohearts:

Back
Top Bottom