The Birth of HRH Prince George of Cambridge: July 22, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Up since 5am here, this is so exciting! enjoying being a vicarious part of it all.

"18.29 Kensington Palace have issued a brief statement, saying: "Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Cambridge will be discharged this evening from St Mary's Hospital, Paddington. "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their son will travel home to Kensington Palace.

"Their Royal Highnesses would like to reiterate their thanks to the hospital for the care and treatment they have all received.""

Anyone else tired of the "woooooooooows" of the crowd every 2 seconds? :bang:
Makes me afraid of missing thé moment, yet there's still nothing ;-)

7 o clock is the apparent time of "outing".

Hope there won't be too much fuss and noise when they come out to not wake up or disturb the baby.

Hope there won't be too much fuss and noise when they come out to not wake up or disturb the baby.

You're joking right? Those people are going to be as loud as they can be and there will be a lot of fuss. That babies got to learn to live with noise.

@SkyNewsBreak: The Queen tells guest at Buckingham Palace reception that she is "thrilled" at the arrival of her great-grandson #RoyalBabyBoy

eve I i'am getting a bit tired hope they come out soon, i have to go out....

that's a scary title...hope we'll never ever see live coverage of the birth of a future king :)

Then you better pray Baby Prince doesn't grow up to marry North West.

ok 2 minutes until 19:00 britsh are always on time

You're joking right? Those people are going to be as loud as they can be and there will be a lot of fuss. That babies got to learn to live with noise.

true, they are going to be seriously loud, plus on top of that add the press asking questions and the flashes!
it must be a hard exercise for william and kate, exposing your day-old son to such madness, but surely it won't last too long so as to disturb him for a very long time.

No, I'm not joking. Of course people will be very exciting and probably don't have a clue that a baby need tranquility. I just hope the little boy won't wake up and start crying.

true, they are going to be seriously loud, plus on top of that add the press asking questions and the flashes!
it must be a hard exercise for william and kate, exposing your day-old son to such madness, but surely it won't last too long so as to disturb him for a very long time.

William is going to become quite protective as a father methinks.

Back
Top Bottom