The Birth of HRH Prince George of Cambridge: July 22, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Or not;

Max Foster ‏@MaxFosterCNN 9s
#RoyalBaby due to appear in less than half an hour

I can't find anything on national news yet about them leaving....

No, nothing on US TV yet, but the media are ready (have seen some tweets, etc.) - the press may be given a 5 minute warning or something, which I think is what happened with the birth announcement yesterday.

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 13s
The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge and their newborn son will go home to Kensington Palace.

bbc news finished the top stories: come on guys, now's the time to go! :)

The helicopter is there too, so it won't be very long now...

where are they going now? to her mother's house??

Kensington Palace.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 40s
The royal couple and baby will drive to Kensington Palace. After leaving the hospital. We reckon in the next half an hour.

Well I hope the national news breaks in soon so we can see it!

LaRae

Sarah Hewson ‏@skynewssarah 3m
Confirmation that Duchess of Cambridge is to be discharged this evening and she and William will return to Kensington Palace with their son

Well I hope the national news breaks in soon so we can see it!

LaRae

CNN just did a quick update on it and said they'll be covering it as soon as it happens. Some of the live streams might be a better way to go, though.

Clarence House ‏@ClarenceHouse 1m
Their Royal Highnesses would like to reiterate their thanks to the hospital for the care and treatment they have all received.

I found a link on bbc website with live coverage of the front doors to Lindo Wing.

LaRae

bbc news has switched... ah, within the next 30-35 minutes

On BBC International they are expecting the exit of Cambridge family and don't know what to show until Will, Kate and the baby appear.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 28s
William and Kate are expected to come out, pose for pics, go back in, then come back out with their babyseat and drive off to KP.

Rafe Heydel-Mankoo ‏@RafHM 1m
TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are reported to be leaving the #lindowing with their son in 20 minutes. #RoyalBaby #RoyalBabyWatch

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 12s
Aides say they don't expect to announce the baby's name tonight. #royalbaby

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 3m
William and Kate are expected to come out, pose for pics, go back in, then come back out with their babyseat and drive off to KP.

Rose Hughes (Gretton ‏@RoseSkyNews 7m
So... Royal sources say couple will head home to ken pal shortly with baby son. William will take a couple of questions. #RoyalBabyBoy

I expect the Duke and Duchess and some close family know his name and they're choosing to hold it back another day or two at least, to prolong excitement.

I expect the Duke and Duchess and some close family know his name and they're choosing to hold it back another day or two at least, to prolong excitement.

That what I think also. I think they will wait and release the name after They see The Queen and she meet her First Great Grandson.

Last edited:
This was a top tweet on Twitter.

@RoyalCentral: RT @anglo_geek_1066: The next three Kings of England are all in the same room. Ponder that for a moment.

Back
Top Bottom