The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-04-2013, 04:18 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
Isn't there an astrology thread for those that believe in that sort of thing for people to discuss this stuff? I seem to recall the mods moving a lot of posts about Leo/Cancer there before he was born.
That thread seems to be about how your star sign affects your mood etc. It started as a discussion of posters simply stating what they were. Simply discussing what the child is can't really be that much of a problem can it?

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ml#post1577835

Old 08-04-2013, 04:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Without beating the astrological dead horse over again, it's the time factor that's all important and that determines the sign when it changes on a particular day. I'm sure my comments about this must be in that thread as well.

Old 08-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Serene Highness

I was just asking since there really isnt anything else to talk about and we are all waiting for a first baby outing or something. Im sure there is a thread for everything under the sun. I just thought I would make conversation. Sorry.
Old 08-04-2013, 05:05 PM
Heir Apparent

No worries!
Old 08-04-2013, 07:21 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGabrielle View Post
By the by, does anyone know if he ended up being a leo or is he a cancer? Im not too familiar with the cut off times on a horoscope. Just wondering, since there is nothing else to talk about.
He's born at the anaretic degree of Cancer (the 29th). This means that he's a full force Cancer, as at this degree, before leaving the sign, the sun empowers tenfold the traits of Cancer. A more experienced traditional astrologer would be able to read a lot into this anaretic degree.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Heir Apparent

More on anaretic degree, and what that means, (for those of us who are inexperienced astrologers) at
Critical Degrees and the 29th Degree (Anaretic) in Astrology (he will make overly hasty decisions)
or: Critical Degrees and the 29th Degree (Anaretic) in Astrology (he's going to be a millionaire!)
or: Anaretic Degree (certain planets or times, he will feel edgy)
or: The 29th degree - Astrology Now - tribe.net (which I cannot even begin to praphrase, so, "I read that the 29th degree,the anaretic degree which is sometimes called the karmic degree signifies signifies an urgent need to correctly utilize the energy of that planet. The lessons it indicates cannot be ignored if the individual wants to grow and transcend or achieve reincarnation and spiritual reinvention of the physical form.")
Old 08-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post

Get used to it. Wait until the breast feeding police start up.
Oh good lord Im going to hang myself. Speaking of breast feeding for poor Michael's sake she should probably do it in her own private room.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 08-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeniaCasaraghi View Post
Oh good lord Im going to hang myself. Speaking of breast feeding for poor Michael's sake she should probably do it in her own private room.
Oh then they will go on about the nanny situation when we find out that they are using a nanny. I have to say this is one of the most entertaining forums I visit.

So do we know anything about the Christianing yet?
Old 08-04-2013, 10:42 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
Get used to it. Wait until the breast feeding police start up.
Yep, Catherine should definitely breastfeed. Should I start on the benefits of breastfeeding?
Old 08-04-2013, 10:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelly View Post
Oh then they will go on about the nanny situation when we find out that they are using a nanny. I have to say this is one of the most entertaining forums I visit.

So do we know anything about the Christianing yet?
All we really know is that she had a baby boy and that she and William and George are currently staying with her parents in Berkshire.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:12 AM
Courtier

I live in the US and the only photos I've seen are the ones on the hospital steps. No hoods, no balconies.
We do know one more thing about Prince George - William remarked @ Polo that he wriggled around a lot :) which brings back memories of trying to change a squirming energetic baby's diaper.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argie View Post
Yep, Catherine should definitely breastfeed. Should I start on the benefits of breastfeeding?
No.
. . . . . . . . . .
Old 08-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Imperial Majesty

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 4h
Prince William returns to work this week after his two-week RAF paternity leave ends today.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 08-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh, thank heavens, a tidbit of information; now we can talk about William returning to work!!!

And at the risk of opening another can of worms, here's the aforementioned photoshopped image that made the rounds but it's clearly a gag, albeit tasteless, photo:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-10sPEjKbrf...ieA/s320/1.jpg
Old 08-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Well William returning to work doesn't belong in the thread about his son.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:10 PM
Aristocracy

Has her body even had time to recover from George yet?

Old 08-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Serene Highness

Where is this magazine from? Im really not surprised, of course the magazines are going to come up with the next big story since there isnt anything else for them to write about. I dont think they would be planning baby number two quite yet. :)
Old 08-05-2013, 04:26 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Where is this magazine from? Im really not surprised, of course the magazines are going to come up with the next big story since there isnt anything else for them to write about. I dont think they would be planning baby number two quite yet. :)
It was on pinterest - I think it's from the UK.

Old 08-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
They might not be planning baby #2 but I do imagine they're ticking off the days until the next 4 weeks pass as I believe that doctors advise a woman to take 6 weeks after delivering to recover. On top of that, breast feeding is also its own form of birth control.

I'm sure they're going to want to just enjoy the family they have before thinking of adding on another one. I don't think they'll wait overly long as most likely they want their children close enough in age to be companions to each other as Wills and Harry are.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 08-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Aristocracy

If they do have a second I would hope no one (media mostly) call the child the spare. That is just sounds so mean when they (media and people in here) call Harry the spare. I highly doubt that Charles or Diana ever thought oh wait we should have a spare child just in case......