The Birth of HRH Prince George of Cambridge: July 22, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The "five minute warning" has been given to the press.

they do expect they are coming out any momment now

The "five minute warning" has been given to the press.

what's the 5 min warning? lol
i didn't know such thing as a warning happened, but clearly protocol control this to the detail!

No, I'm not joking. Of course people will be very exciting and probably don't have a clue that a baby need tranquility. I just hope the little boy won't wake up and start crying.
I'm sure a few moments of flashbulbs and cheering won't scar the little guy for life. He will have to get used to it; he's no ordinary baby. And some people believe that exposure to lots of different sounds is beneficial when it comes to teaching the baby to self-soothe and stay asleep.

Grrr live feed keeps timing out because of heavy traffic

I cannot imagine how Kate and William feel right now knowing all that is waiting for them just outside the door.

what's the 5 min warning? lol
i didn't know such thing as a warning happened, but clearly protocol control this to the detail!

It's a warning given before any kind of press event so that the media can be at the ready and live if need be (e.g. when the President of the United States gives a press conference, you'll often hear about a "two minute warning" beforehand, so everyone can be in place) Last night, a similar warning was given before the birth announcement was made.

Here they come guys.

They're coming out!!!!!!!

They're on the steps!

Dressed in blue!

Still working on a name, big pair of lungs!

Remind him of his tardiness when he's older!

Done the first nappy already - William has.

They're going in now to get the car seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting seems to be the word for this pregnancy.... :)

Oh the baby made a little wave ! A true Prince !

That was simply beyond fantastic..."he has more hair than me"...love it...can they be any more good looking!??!

I'm surprised how relaxed and at ease William and Kate seem - I thought they'd just stay on the steps, but they seemed relatively chatty and certainly very, very happy. A lovely sight; I might be tearing up a bit!

William says that the little one's got more hair than him :lol:

They look so happy :wub:

Kate looked emotional, but very happy. I am so happy for them.

Back
Top Bottom