The Birth of HRH Prince George of Cambridge: July 22, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know she can't wait to get home and put up her feet! They are such an adorable little family!

EDIT: Some women's bellies don't go down right away. Cut her some slack; it's been, like, a day since that 8lb. 6oz. bundle was inside of her!

Last edited:
She looked a bit tired, not surprisingly. Also, she seemed to be tearing up hearing all the cheers!

Also, it was funny how the baby's hand kept peeking out, as if saying, "who's making all that noise!?!?!?!"

I thought William in particular was a lot more relaxed than I expected him to be! They both looked very happy, and I'm sure Catherine must be excited to get back to KP and settle in for a bit.

Wow, they are one beautiful family and they happily presented their son to the world.

well I didn't mean to be rude, being tired is ok and normal of course...i'am not saying anything else...i have said she is such a strong women to be outside just in one day!

Honesty the comment about her belly was just in poor taste.

Just watched the live coverage What a great moment!!! Put a smile on my face..

That baby's clearly royal, first presentation to the press and he comes out waving....

William's driving them home himself! They both seemed very natural with it all. I didn't get a good glimpse of the baby, but I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures.

The Duchess actually looked a bit emotional for a few minutes. Almost close to tears. Probably a mixture of exhaustion from the birth, and the excitement of the crowds, and having to share their baby boy to the world for the first time. They handled it all very well I think.

The uterus needs up to 3 weeks sometimes to reduce back its regular size and this little prince is not a small one. Give her a break... Also, not everyone has to face the world's scrutiny 24 hours after giving birth after going through a 16 hour labour.

Did not expect William to drive frankly,

He flies a helicopter in dangerous rescue missions. Driving through the paparazzi and adoring Brits is nothing. But you are right, I was surprised that he was driving. I did not notice anyone else in the care besides the new family of three.

Wow, that's was worth the wait, IMO. I'm very happy for them and may the Cambridge's continue to be a loving and close family.

He flies a helicopter in dangerous rescue missions. Driving through the paparazzi and adoring Brits is nothing. But you are right, I was surprised that he was driving. I did not notice anyone else in the care besides the new family of three.

There was body gaurd next to William

I'm quite sure I saw a protection officer in the passenger seat.

Loved how he wiped his brow when he managed to install the babyseat in the car :lol:

Great quick interview, lovely wave by the baby :lol:

well I didn't mean to be rude, being tired is ok and normal of course...i'am not saying anything else...i have said she is such a strong women to be outside just in one day!

I misunderstood your post, i apologize fot that....

Why don't we take a few minutes to think about the bolded word and why that might not have been the best choice.

Sorry Mum ...

Just lovely! Both of them in blue...Kate looks a bit tired (I know why) but happy. I'm amazed she can walk in heels after just giving birth a day ago. I don't think I'd of wanted to tried that one.

Love William driving!

LaRae

Back
Top Bottom