The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-30-2013, 05:52 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't know about "allowed" but I saw a tweet yesterday from Clarence House, in response to a question, that the only twitter acccount for PoW, DoC, DDoC and Harry is Clarence House and anyone else is a phony.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 07-31-2013, 12:47 PM
Serene Highness

There's no such thing as "normal" and raising children according to "norms" is a pitiful way to go about it.

Old 07-31-2013, 01:22 PM
Majesty

Prince George official pictures: Who have William and Kate given the coveted commission?
Prince George official pictures: Who have William and Kate given the coveted commission? - hellomagazine.com

Video:
Royal baby footman who helped announced birth of Prince George returns to India-
http://www.itv.com/news/2013-07-31/r...urns-to-india/

I feel bad this happened to Badar Azim and I would hope things work out for him and that he would be allowed to return to his job at Buckingham Palace as a Footman.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-31-2013, 03:03 PM
Courtier

Does any one else feel its time to have new thread for Prince George. Like the for Princess Estelle pictures and news.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:50 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalistbert View Post
Does any one else feel its time to have new thread for Prince George. Like the for Princess Estelle pictures and news.
I was going to ask the same question as I have also been wondering when Prince George will get his own thread.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my TRF group about British Royal Children!
Old 07-31-2013, 05:11 PM
Majesty

I think he should get his own thread when the first official photos are released.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:00 PM
Majesty

The Future of Will and Kate's Baby:
The Future of Will and Kate

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-31-2013, 08:31 PM
Gentry

Nursery diary

Clearly it's only surmise but a delightful read..
Royal Nursery Diary – Week 2: The New Normal
Old 07-31-2013, 09:08 PM
Aristocracy

Yes, Vancouver is just across the river and far less eclectic than Portland but seriously... This totally lives up to the "Keep Portland Weird" standard. I love my hometown!
Old 07-31-2013, 10:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
I think he should get his own thread when the first official photos are released.
That would be a wonderful way to start off the young prince's personal thread. I'd hold off on a Potential Wives for Prince George though until the kid at least hits puberty.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:34 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
That would be a wonderful way to start off the young prince's personal thread. I'd hold off on a Potential Wives for Prince George though until the kid at least hits puberty.
The DM hasn't - they even put up a creepy aged photo of what he would look like as a teenager. Looked like a police sketch for a missing child or someone who had committed a crime and he wasn't even a week old. Though the picture reminded me of someone famous and I couldn't put my finger on who. That always annoys me.

Old 07-31-2013, 10:37 PM
Commoner

Forget Gran, Georgie! Camilla prefers GaGa: Duchess of Cornwall reveals quirky nickname she wants Prince to call her

Read more: Duchess of Cornwall reveals quirky nickname she wants Prince George to call her | Mail Online
Old 07-31-2013, 10:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMathilde View Post
The DM hasn't - they even put up a creepy aged photo of what he would look like as a teenager. Looked like a police sketch for a missing child or someone who had committed a crime and he wasn't even a week old. Though the picture reminded me of someone famous and I couldn't put my finger on who. That always annoys me.
My first reaction was that he kinda looks like Peter, the middle Brady boy in the Brady Bunch TV sitcom.

Peter Brady | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Old 08-01-2013, 12:40 AM
Majesty

The picture kinda reminds me of actor Haley Joel Osment in a way.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 08-01-2013, 01:08 AM
Majesty

Isle of Man stamps mark birth of royal baby:
BBC News - Isle of Man stamps mark birth of royal baby

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 08-01-2013, 01:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post

The picture kinda reminds me of actor Haley Joel Osment in a way.
That has got to be the creepiest thing I have seen since that portrait of Kate. He looks like an extra from Harry Potter.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 08-01-2013, 06:19 AM
Aristocracy

I think it looks like the younger boy on Tim Allen's TV show Home Improvement. Like maybe during the later years before they stopped the show.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethaliz6894 View Post
I think it looks like the younger boy on Tim Allen's TV show Home Improvement. Like maybe during the later years before they stopped the show.
You're right; I cant totally see the resemblance! Too funny.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMathilde View Post
The DM hasn't - they even put up a creepy aged photo of what he would look like as a teenager. Looked like a police sketch for a missing child or someone who had committed a crime and he wasn't even a week old.
What a peculiar thing to say. To me, it looks like a typical studio portrait of a young boy such as one might see in any family home.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Well it's been over a week and they haven't started on who is going to marry yet!

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,