The Birth of HRH Prince George of Cambridge: July 22, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Charles just said "you'll see him in a minute."

Getting straight in to car so not sure why the staff were brought out!

Charles said the baby is "marvelous! You'll see in a minute!"

So I guess it's just about baby time :)

charles says "we'll see in a minute" how teh baby is...

Yes, Charles just said the couple is about to come out.

think they must be leaving soon as road still closed and charles said "you'll see in a minute

Looks like they are about to come out guys: Live Video-
The Sun's Royal Baby live blog | The Sun |News|Royals|Royal Baby

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 3m
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will leave hospital this evening, Kensington Palace says.

Rose Hughes (Gretton ‏@RoseSkyNews 3m
It's confirmed. William and Kate plus baby son will be departing shortly. Within the next half hour.

Last edited:
Max Foster ‏@MaxFosterCNN 19s
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their baby are expected to leave hospital later this evening.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1m
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will leave hospital this evening, Kensington Palace says.

Rose Hughes (Gretton ‏@RoseSkyNews 2m
It's confirmed. William and Kate plus baby son will be departing shortly. Within the next half hour.

Ella Kay ‏@royaltywithella 14s
#RoyalBaby within the half hour!

Looks as tho' the Cambridge family are about to leave the Lindo wing...

They just said: "Coming up, Princess Diana's eldest child now a parent himself but can Duchess Kate follow her example?"
I am sorry, but my dear anchor(whoever said that on whichever TV), Kate WILL NOT follow Diana's example.
NO.She will not parade her kids in front of media as a bait to get attention.
NO.She will not make her barely-teenage son her "rock" and confuse and torment him with all her emotional frustrations.
NO.She will not endanger her son's future prospects just to malign her husband's family.
NO.She doesnt believe you can prove to be a "great" mom only by making the dad look worse.
Kate just simply cant do that.Because, afterall, Kate is level-headed and mentally stable.

I liked the statement of Charles last night "Both my wife and I are overjoyed at the arrival of my first grandchild". "My" instead of "our". Well chosen words, implying that yes Camilla has already 5 grandchildren on her own and no she's not intended to replace Diana as the newborn's official grandmother.

Whatever it "implies"/"is intended", the boy will simply grow up with two grandfather and two grandmother figures..Charles and Michael, Carole and Camilla.. Just like all other kids..

Congratulations to the couple!!! Can´t wait to see the baby.

i think they are about to come out!! many people inside the hospital we can see that by the front door glasses

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 55s
#RoyalBaby #William and #Kate are about to leave hospital with their baby boy - Prince of Cambridge.

The baby should be very very beautiful, it has a lovely mother and handsome father!!

This quote from the article

One thing is certain for me, however. No matter how much Carole Middleton involves herself in the birth and early years of her first grandchild, her attentions could not be greater than those Diana would have provided.http://

seems a bit disrespectful, implying that Carole could never be the grandmother that Diana would have been.

And who the hell is she to judge Carole..
So much for these self-proclaimed "close friends"..
None of these were there for her when she really needed them, but now everyone is a "dear" friend, to make a quick buck..

I can't find anything on national news yet about them leaving....

I can't find anything on national news yet about them leaving....

They haven't left yet, Charles said to the press that we'll see the baby in a minute. Confirmed they're about to leave shortly.

yes but they are leaving too much confusion inside the hospital entrance...

I love when someone came out and a cheer rose up, but it was just a very sheepish looking man! Watching the live feed carefully!

Prince William is struggling to install the car seat...

Back
Top Bottom